Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
This thread is for B7 Chassis related items & cross chassis parts.

Periodically the thread will be refreshed to remove old posts.

This is not a chat room, so please dont clutter the thread, if you are interested in the article, please contact the seller direct.

B7 items you have for sale in the classifieds can be linked to here.

When listing an item, please respect the buyers by advising of the part number where possible, B7 or other models it will fit, the general area the item is available to collect, not full address, a contact number & dont list your email address unless you have no issues with receiving spam, along with photos of the actual item, this helps to avoid problems during the sale process.

Audi-sport.net takes no responsibility for the item offered for sale, the buying/selling process is sole responsibility of the 2 parties involved.

This thread is for personal items for sale only, no traders, any traders not sponsors will have posts removed & advised of the site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
new unused DTM front bumper
new unused carbon splitter
new unused grills for bumper
no washer covers
no big grill
offers

same as the 2 pics below but never painted or fitted to any car
all fixings ect new fits A4 B7 avant saloon cabby
P1090134.jpg

A4050014_zpsad4a858e.jpg

Reactions: Sam- Yvonnr
Lee, I don't suppose you have the grille to go with it mate

Mac

Lee, I don't suppose you have the grille to go with it mate

Mac

no i dont but its only a SE grill there noting special
if you look at the black A4 you may notice its got the RS4 grill in there not chopped bumper was modded for oem grill to fit
or you can pick them up for 40 quid ish from the bay.

no i dont but its only a SE grill there noting special
if you look at the black A4 you may notice its got the RS4 grill in there not chopped bumper was modded for oem grill to fit
or you can pick them up for 40 quid ish from the bay.
will the carbon splitter fit on a S4 cabriolet??

they can be made to fit
but im not splitting

Anyone have an s line grill surround spare?chrome or black no preference

i have a s-line grill with painted black surround

Anyone interested in a set of UV shades for the rear door windows, quarter lights and back window? They are from this firm, and have never been used. They're still in their protective carry case (EDIT; but don't a box in which to ship them). If anyone is interested, PM and we can talk about prices and collection etc. I'm in North Kent/South East London.

Last edited:
as picture B6 B7
oiu_zps0e064102.png

You selling that mate? Been thinking about one of those.

How much?

they kinda block the date a bit
and just d sided tape to fit

Cheers buddy.

Let me have a look into it and ill let you know.

I assume that is one of the gauges that matches the cluster lighting?

for sale

1 x set of 20mm hubcentric wheels spacers

IMG 0447

1 x set of h&r hubcentric 25mm wheel spacers (h&r,s now sold)

IMG 0442

Last edited:
Right I've run these alloys for about 40 miles and they are scuffing the arches. So decided to sell them
20"x9" team dynamics recently refurbished. So in good condition. Originally off an RS4 hence why the scuff my S4 arches :-(
conti-sport tyres with 5-6mm tread
based in aberdeen
£500 negotiable
image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

what size tyres are on them ?
what offset are they ?

and do you have a close up picture

Tyre size is 255/30/20zr can't find the offset on the rims but a rough measure says et34 I've also made a mistake on the with they are 8.5 x 20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,428
if anyone needs a oil pump/balance shaft assembly I have one for sale, it came off my 05 2.0tdi a4. it is the chain driven one but powermax do a conversion. I changed mine to a gear driven as a precaution not because the original had broken.