Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Selling up a few bits I've gathered. The b7 is going as an opportunity has arisen I would like to take.

Ttrs fbsw wih airbag with ttrs badge changed for s line one. Airbag has been Re-pinned to work on b7 with multi function. Manual version so no paddles. £400

18z calipers. Need painting. Come with 17z pads, mounting hardware, and hel braided hoses, and pad wear sensors. £450

Rs4 gear knob - retrimmed in alcantara with alcantara gear gaiter. £100

I have a rs4 front grill as wel. Would need an s line one in return +£200.

Cruise control stalk and lower plastic. £70

Pm me if anything is of interest.

FOR SALE.
Set of front discs /pads and calipers for audi A4 fitment, probably others aswell but listing them as A4 as they came off my min.
So then a pair of 320mm drilled/vented front discs in very good condition along with a set of decent pads with lots of miles still left on them, also a set of front calipers to match these discs also in very good working condition, same fitment as DTM items etc, I am in the process of giving it all a good clean up so if you want them clean you can have them clean , otherwise dirty....lol
Came of my 2.0tfsi special ed Quattro avant, brilliant brakes but surplus to requirements now.
open to sensible offers.

Started a new project on another audi and using these as a basis for S4 upgrade so no longer for sale.

Audi b7 fk street coilovers for sale only couple months old only got the fronts off atm but the rears will be off next weekend. In perfect condition I'll be selling them with the top mounts as they are in the picture.

450c5467d343a817ab19425a909784ba.jpg
1b1823dac4c5fe4ade11eb1d4a141aee.jpg
63ebddbe1bf0ca055271d0df9842f99b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much you looking at for these buddy ?

Sachs clutch, dual mass flywheel and release bearing for b7. 1.9 tdi BRB 115bhp

Was put into car for 500miles and removed due to thinking flywheel faulty. New comeplete set fitted and turned out engine mount was faulty. So this kit is perfect.

£200 posted. Cost me £400

How much you looking at for these buddy ?

Dunno mate cheap really to get them gone about £100 or around there. The top mounts are off now though but takes 2 mins to swap yours over. There in like new condition only on the car a few months as I'm now on air ride

Hi I have an Audi A4 2.0tdi 170 s-line avant manual Car done 135000 miles has fsh but is due a service. Was motd last Monday. Car is in good condition there is a small bumper scuff on the nsr which has been touched in so not mega noticeable and there's a small dent on the boot lid from our bike rack. Cam belt was changed 18 months ago. The car has upgraded Brenna brakes with new discs and pads that are less than 6 months old. Three new maxis tyres the fronts had worn out so replace and had a puncture to one of the rears. The other rear is a Goodyear and still of good tread. The car is grey in colour and has Bluetooth phone and audio playback. And the wheels are genuine Porsche wheels lokking for £3500 ono.
93c75507ce3d93ac07c0dcda567b9260.jpg

Auto lights kit and dimming mirror for sale, 80 or best offer. Collection from Salisbury or can post.

Any questions please ask.
3e779fc9c20c192ea247a48b93a56a9e.jpg
cd9f0a67e057bab3faeb2e7fdf744c6d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Meyle HD suspension control arm kit for audi A4 B7 12 piece set.

Brand new with all of the arms and bolts in the original plastic packaging, box has been opened (couldn't resist) but everything inside is nice and shiny with nothing even being taken out of the bags.

meyle1.jpg

meyle2.jpg

Meyle3.jpg

£280

Why you selling jake?

Had mine done not so long ago, totally forgot and used my wallet before my brain.

Probably better quality than the arms I used so if they don't sell I may still put them on the car but just thought someone else could make better use of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dani_B19
Hi all,

In need of a front bumper for my A4 S line, possibly Red. Can anyone help

Cheers guys
Adam

Had mine done not so long ago, totally forgot and used my wallet before my brain.

Probably better quality than the arms I used so if they don't sell I may still put them on the car but just thought someone else could make better use of them.
are they still for sale chap, if so can you pm me back..
rob

Selling up a few bits I've gathered. The b7 is going as an opportunity has arisen I would like to take.

I have a rs4 front grill as wel. Would need an s line one in return +£200.

Pm me if anything is of interest.

Wondering if you still have the grill??

how much you want for your grill dimi ?

ps, what have you done to the car mate ???

Really sorry to hear that Dimi....especially after all the hard work you've put into it.

I would look at getting the engine replaced or rebuilt as it will be such a shame to lose all that hard work that made it such a stunning car.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5

Rob you have a special chance of giving the Oz's a good home !
The car is for breaking after calculation is not worth doing it !
You are more than welcome to pm me if you are still interesting on them !

Rob you have a special chance of giving the Oz's a good home !
The car is for breaking after calculation is not worth doing it !
You are more than welcome to pm me if you are still interesting on them !

Just a quick one you need to add breaking into your ebay title you might get more intrest on the old ebay.

and the sharks are now circling .....seats would be nice too....need to check my wallet first.

Any one have use for these rears dampers and 1spring only had the audi special of 1 breaking lol off my 2wd 2tdi avant cars done 90k free if some one wants to collect worcester

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
3b90835e4d6fd0f4840aff6f05f49782.jpg
ad6e488ac97a11c687f07f1f61124b68.jpg

yep dampers will fit but avants use different spring rates....