Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Post pics of your e-tron in here. I wonder who is going to be first. :) x

Post pics of your e-tron in here. I wonder who is going to be first. :) x

A quick charge courtesy of the Ecotricity windmill at Green Park, Reading :kissmyrings:

Reactions: satzumas, Andy1608, A3Kent and 2 others
Thats awesome. Look forward to more pics of your car. I love the Scuba blue, the paintwork looks so different according to the light. :) x

For those of you who might be interested in the recommended tyre pressures, taking into account the extra weight :photo:

A quick charge courtesy of the Ecotricity windmill at Green Park, Reading :kissmyrings:

The picture of your car made me change the color from Misano red to Scuba blue... Ordered 12. August 2014 -> BW 23

The picture of your car made me change the color from Misano red to Scuba blue... Ordered 12. August 2014 -> BW 23
Good choice! I got quite tired of seeing every etron in Misano and that it was a little bit "in your face" so decided on Scuba when I saw one in the sunshine. Being a scuba diver, it reminded me of the deep blue hues of the ocean:thumbs up:

a3etron-olekvi-1.jpg

Picked up my new toy this afternoon. After months and months of waiting I finally got it!

This cellphone picture is from my first ever recharge :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jetron, voorhees, Joeran and 2 others
@olekvi I see we frequent the same forums... Møller Bil Forus had a Misano red with ACC 2 weeks ago.

For those waiting for the arrival of their new e-trons, here are a few "under the cover" photos to help you pass the time:3sadwalk:

Reactions: Alex C, voorhees and Joeran
a3etron-olekvi-1.jpg

Picked up my new toy this afternoon. After months and months of waiting I finally got it!

This cellphone picture is from my first ever recharge :)

Congratulation Olekvi! Nice looking car and love the color.:thumbs up:
I got my build week 25 for my e-tron, and looking at your`s make me want mine even more.
Cheers from another Norwgian;)

Reactions: Sandra
e-tron delivered on Friday and couldn't be happier, drives like a dream

Reactions: Joeran, Sandra, jetron and 1 other person
Picked up today at 09:00am - but had to be in office for 10am so only had a quick play. Done some more tonight - but a lot more to check out/setup. Car seems fine but there were what appeared to be scratches on one of the roof rails - though they came out with some strong alloy wheel cleaner (a spit-wash-wipe wasn't enough).

Here are some pics of the interior and exterior (next to my Ice Silver A1) - this is "Floret Silver" - I prefer the less bluey Ice Silver but as its the only normal choice that it is what it is (I'm traditional - all German cars should be Silver).

Was expecting seats to be silver in the middle and black on the edge panels like my previous A3 but they are entirely silver (more cream like) coloured - there were no pics of how seats would look in brochure of any that I could find on the web. But I'm happy.

Spec includes - Metallic Floret Silver, Lunar Silver Milano Leather Seats, Audi Phone Box, 5yr Warranty, Reversing Camera, Audi Active Lane Assist, Audi Side Assist, Light/Rain Sensors, Storage/Luggage Pack, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold, Privacy Glass, Load Through Facility, Bright Roof Rails, Heated Front Seats, Reversible Mat, Electrical Folding/Heated Door Mirrors, Electric Lumbar Support, Pre-Sense Basic, Parking Plus/Park Assist, Cruise Control, Non-Smoking, B&O Sound
Rear seats
Front right
Front seats
Rear right
Scratches
Rear seats

Last edited:
Before:
z5qQzfbDK1AQHKbnraJDhiRWNB3yGeKOtNijsqhTJ50

After:
qg6vnL91Wf1E2VajNPbedDQWBuofkQsr-oGk7pXPtZ8

Once we finally get some nice weather up here, I'll get some pictures outside as well. But I am very, very pleased with how it looks with the s-line package and 18" rims.

looks nice - but black is too much work for me, you look at it and it needs cleaning.

looks nice - but black is too much work for me, you look at it and it needs cleaning.
Yeah, and living at the edge of a building site isn't helping that at the moment, just gives me plenty of excuse to keep it clean though

Here is mine.... On display at the dealer when I was on holiday.
81921d04b1e2767a5441548d73c4e6ee.jpg

5457aa58b8beed74d7dbc61f9988e9ca.jpg

And thanks to @jetron for making me change color.... :)

Reactions: jetron and Joeran
Some pictures of my e-tron:grinning:

Attachments

• 20150803_115123_resized.jpg
    20150803_115123_resized.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,128
  • 20150803_115155_resized.jpg
    20150803_115155_resized.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,560
  • SAM_0695.JPG
    SAM_0695.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 680
  • SAM_0702.JPG
    SAM_0702.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 655
  • SAM_0704.JPG
    SAM_0704.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 666
  • SAM_0689.JPG
    SAM_0689.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 682
Reactions: satzumas
Here's mine...

Before and after lowering with Eibach Pro kit springs + 15 mm spacers in the rear. I have removed the spacers because it was to much for my taste. I ordered 10 mm spacers, but they did not fit. Will try again later with 10 mm Eibach spacers.

Attachments

• _MG_7115.jpg
    _MG_7115.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 624
  • _MG_7118.jpg
    _MG_7118.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 629
  • _MG_7122.jpg
    _MG_7122.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 646
  • _MG_7127.jpg
    _MG_7127.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 662
  • _MG_7136.jpg
    _MG_7136.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 582
  • _MG_7141.jpg
    _MG_7141.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 584
  • _MG_7142.jpg
    _MG_7142.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 586
  • _MG_7143.jpg
    _MG_7143.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 628
Reactions: Joeran
Very nice Erdeke:rock: I think this look just perfect.
I have also plans to order Eibach 30/35 my self. How is the ride quality after this change?
Want to lower my car most because i think it`s to much "wobble" in sharp turns and second because of the look. ;-)

Very nice Erdeke:rock: I think this look just perfect.
I have also plans to order Eibach 30/35 my self. How is the ride quality after this change?
Want to lower my car most because i think it`s to much "wobble" in sharp turns and second because of the look. ;-)

Ride quality is not that different form the stock springs, maybe a little firmer. The car still "wobbles" a bit, but I think thats mainly because of the weight of the car. Looks have improve quite a lot in my opinion. With the stock springs it looks like an Allroad model :huh:.