1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Pictures Of Your e-tron

Sandra Jan 23, 2015

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Post pics of your e-tron in here. I wonder who is going to be first. :) x

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. jetron

jetron Active Member Audi A3 etron

A quick charge courtesy of the Ecotricity windmill at Green Park, Reading :kissmyrings:

[​IMG]

satzumas, Andy1608, A3Kent and 2 others like this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Thats awesome. Look forward to more pics of your car. I love the Scuba blue, the paintwork looks so different according to the light. :) x

5. jetron

For those of you who might be interested in the recommended tyre pressures, taking into account the extra weight :photo:

[​IMG]

6. crazyjay91

crazyjay91 If in Doubt, FLAT OUT!

7. satzumas

satzumas New Member

The picture of your car made me change the color from Misano red to Scuba blue... Ordered 12. August 2014 -> BW 23

8. jetron

Good choice! I got quite tired of seeing every etron in Misano and that it was a little bit "in your face" so decided on Scuba when I saw one in the sunshine. Being a scuba diver, it reminded me of the deep blue hues of the ocean:thumbs up:

9. olekvi

olekvi Member

[​IMG]

Picked up my new toy this afternoon. After months and months of waiting I finally got it!

This cellphone picture is from my first ever recharge :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    jetron, voorhees, Joeran and 2 others like this.
  10. Sandra

@olekvi car is stunning. enjoy. :) x

11. satzumas

satzumas New Member

@olekvi ser bra ut! Scuba blå?

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. olekvi

olekvi Member

That's right, one of the first cars with Adaptive Cruise in Norway I believe :)

14. jetron

@olekvi, congratulations, I love the colour, especially in the sunshine :cool:

15. satzumas

satzumas New Member

@olekvi I see we frequent the same forums... Møller Bil Forus had a Misano red with ACC 2 weeks ago.

16. jetron

For those waiting for the arrival of their new e-trons, here are a few "under the cover" photos to help you pass the time:3sadwalk:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alex C, voorhees and Joeran like this.
  17. Joeran

Joeran Member

Congratulation Olekvi! Nice looking car and love the color.:thumbs up:
    I got my build week 25 for my e-tron, and looking at your`s make me want mine even more.
    Cheers from another Norwgian;)

Sandra likes this.
  18. Tenhourslater

Tenhourslater New Member

e-tron delivered on Friday and couldn't be happier, drives like a dream

image.jpg

Joeran, Sandra, jetron and 1 other person like this.
  19. MDPlatts

MDPlatts New Member

Picked up today at 09:00am - but had to be in office for 10am so only had a quick play. Done some more tonight - but a lot more to check out/setup. Car seems fine but there were what appeared to be scratches on one of the roof rails - though they came out with some strong alloy wheel cleaner (a spit-wash-wipe wasn't enough).

Here are some pics of the interior and exterior (next to my Ice Silver A1) - this is "Floret Silver" - I prefer the less bluey Ice Silver but as its the only normal choice that it is what it is (I'm traditional - all German cars should be Silver).

Was expecting seats to be silver in the middle and black on the edge panels like my previous A3 but they are entirely silver (more cream like) coloured - there were no pics of how seats would look in brochure of any that I could find on the web. But I'm happy.

Spec includes - Metallic Floret Silver, Lunar Silver Milano Leather Seats, Audi Phone Box, 5yr Warranty, Reversing Camera, Audi Active Lane Assist, Audi Side Assist, Light/Rain Sensors, Storage/Luggage Pack, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold, Privacy Glass, Load Through Facility, Bright Roof Rails, Heated Front Seats, Reversible Mat, Electrical Folding/Heated Door Mirrors, Electric Lumbar Support, Pre-Sense Basic, Parking Plus/Park Assist, Cruise Control, Non-Smoking, B&O Sound
    rear-seats.JPG front-right.JPG front-seats.JPG rear-right.JPG scratches.JPG rear-seats.JPG

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  20. Eddi

Eddi New Member

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Once we finally get some nice weather up here, I'll get some pictures outside as well. But I am very, very pleased with how it looks with the s-line package and 18" rims.

21. mckjerral

mckjerral Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sandra likes this.
  22. MDPlatts

MDPlatts New Member

looks nice - but black is too much work for me, you look at it and it needs cleaning.

23. mckjerral

mckjerral Member

Yeah, and living at the edge of a building site isn't helping that at the moment, just gives me plenty of excuse to keep it clean though

24. satzumas

satzumas New Member

Here is mine.... On display at the dealer when I was on holiday.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And thanks to @jetron for making me change color.... :)

jetron and Joeran like this.
  25. jetron

Looks stunning :yes: I hope you enjoy driving it as much as I enjoy driving mine...

26. Joeran

Joeran Member

Some pictures of my e-tron:grinning:

Attached Files:

satzumas likes this.
  27. unitzero

unitzero MK7 GTI Audi A4 Black Edition

From Audi Solihull ..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sandra likes this.
  28. Erdeke

Erdeke New Member

Here's mine...

Before and after lowering with Eibach Pro kit springs + 15 mm spacers in the rear. I have removed the spacers because it was to much for my taste. I ordered 10 mm spacers, but they did not fit. Will try again later with 10 mm Eibach spacers.

Attached Files:

Joeran likes this.
  29. Joeran

Joeran Member

Very nice Erdeke:rock: I think this look just perfect.
    I have also plans to order Eibach 30/35 my self. How is the ride quality after this change?
    Want to lower my car most because i think it`s to much "wobble" in sharp turns and second because of the look. ;-)

30. Erdeke

Erdeke New Member

Ride quality is not that different form the stock springs, maybe a little firmer. The car still "wobbles" a bit, but I think thats mainly because of the weight of the car. Looks have improve quite a lot in my opinion. With the stock springs it looks like an Allroad model :huh:.

31. Joeran

Joeran Member

Finally mine e-tron also lowered:yes:

[​IMG]

32. Russ in Houston

Russ in Houston New Member