Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Can I ask, just a rough cost, how much a wrap like this costs in the UK? I got a quote of 1,800 euro to put a protective self healing film on the front sections of my 3.

Cat red with black pack S/B Matt titanium wheels, black roof rails and body coloured door mirrors .....

B9CFDC59 E8D9 4398 9147 6C4C6AE62C07

8CBBAD3C 1BD8 4755 A328 AEDA5E371E01

B264E20C B688 4376 8F0C 6763260BA296

Reactions: elton121272, Jcbmally, FBF01 and 13 others
Is that yours Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet ..... work in progress with any luck tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Bristle Hound, zippster, Pinky1959 and 1 other person
156232-ae847065c4e0a0f411e88a64163c4f95.jpg

My saloon, had it three months now and absolutely loving it :icon thumright:

Reactions: ZN7 and zippster
@Rob2k68 have you got the Cat Red RS3 yet?

It wasn’t meant to be mate I found out that the build week was 10/07/17 so the car had been built 16 months before registering it which just set alarm bells ringing

Reactions: NevMan
It wasn’t meant to be mate I found out that the build week was 10/07/17 so the car had been built 16 months before registering it which just set alarm bells ringing

Wow! That is scary Probably best to walk away.

Must admit I always check that kind of thing. Got my Q5 end March, and was built in Jan. Likewise my wife’s JCW that we got in May was built in Feb.

It will happen

Reactions: Rob2k68

Out of interest where had it been stored for all that time? How did you find out build date too?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68
This looks great in the pics but something about Cat Red in the flesh that makes it look really flat, I think maybe the ones I've seen haven't been kept 100% clean but the colour just doesn't seem to pop like Misano red does.
Looks light orange in sunlight imho.

TX.

Out of interest where had it been stored for all that time? How did you find out build date too?

TX.

I’ve no idea mate - could possibly been having some rework done - either way I couldn’t get any positives from it.

I asked a friendly dealer for the PR spec sheet showing every option and build week.

I’ve no idea mate - could possibly been having some rework done - either way I couldn’t get any positives from it.

I asked a friendly dealer for the PR spec sheet showing every option and build week.

Was this car at Halesowen Audi by chance? If yes I declined my interest today was so close to closing a deal until I found out the order books open week 4 2019, am holding off and speccing exactly what I want.

Was this car at Halesowen Audi by chance? If yes I declined my interest today was so close to closing a deal until I found out the order books open week 4 2019, am holding off and speccing exactly what I want.

Aren't you worried about how the exhaust sound will be like after WLTP? I'm going to do the PCW mod anyway but not sure how the filter would effect that.

It was mate

Looks light orange in sunlight imho.

TX.

Yep it's what puts me off it, such a shame they don't offer Misano red as a standard colour choice for it....especally considering it's available for the new A1

They should have offered Navarra Blue on the RS3. It looks great on the RS5.

Reactions: UV-RS3
They should have offered Navarra Blue on the RS3. It looks great on the RS5.

It was really poor from Audi in general

Catalunya red but no Misano red despite some of the early advertisements showing it in MR, they even had a lovely viper green saloon in some of the early promotions but come sell time....NOTHING, instead they offer up a wishy washy blue colour (In my opinion the worst blue Audi currently do) and that's it. Some of the standard car ranges had better colour offerings.

Yeah I was surprised that the S3 has more colour choices. It doesn't have Nardo Grey but has Nano Grey which is similar, also Vegas Yellow, Navarra Blue and Tango Red instead of Catalunya Red (Not sure if that's a good thing, also the 2 solid paints Brilliant Black and Ibis White).

The RS5 gets Sonoma Green, Misano Red and Navarra Blue but loses Panther Black and Ara Blue. The new A1 has got some new colours. Tioman Green, Firmament Blue, Manhattan Grey and Python Yellow (and you can get a black roof now too).

Last edited:
I'm more of a black pack Navarra Blue fan but both look good. Compare them on the RS5 since I think yours is the only RS3 I've seen in that colour.

1xw8mo3suoyz.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

my 3 month old Facelift RS3 Saloon, UK
If the UK allowed to have the front plate off, it would look soooo aggressive!!

Awesome pics guys! liking your RS3's!

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 382
  • IMG_7534.JPG
    IMG_7534.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 394
Reactions: SeoTFSI, NevMan and Phil3
my 3 month old Facelift RS3 Saloon, UK
If the UK allowed to have the front plate off, it would look soooo aggressive!!

Awesome pics guys! liking your RS3's!

Did you change the alloys on that? Looks quite similar to one I'm looking at. Is it panther black?

Did you change the alloys on that? Looks quite similar to one I'm looking at. Is it panther black?

Yes I changed the alloys but don’t know if it’s panther black, the car is mythos black, tbh I can’t tell

Good choice btw

Yes I changed the alloys but don’t know if it’s panther black, the car is mythos black, tbh I can’t tell

Good choice btw
Shine your phone torch on the paint up close. If it has a green fleck it will be Mythos. If it has a purple like fleck it'll be Panther.

10c9d7baf6a68c115e4ab1ca4c85447b.jpg

New set of wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dno_uk, BarryG79, NevMan and 4 others