Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

I think that's enough black.

Attachments

• IMG_1790.JPG
    IMG_1790.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 440
I saw a black RS3 sportback with Alu pack and roof rails around 2.30pm Friday in Fulham near the river *parked badly* I might add.

I am not sure if it was standard black or panther but I actually thought it was an RS6 at first. Looked good.

I have yet to see a Ara blue with Alu saloon like mine will be when it arrives in a couple of months yet.

Does anyone know the size of the front and rear Audi rings for FL? I’m wanting to get black ones but don’t have my car yet to measure them. Or even better, have a link for them?

I know it’s not exactly in the right thread but didn’t want to make a whole new thread for just this and I know there will be loads of FL owners in here

Does anyone know the size of the front and rear Audi rings for FL? I’m wanting to get black ones but don’t have my car yet to measure them. Or even better, have a link for them?

I know it’s not exactly in the right thread but didn’t want to make a whole new thread for just this and I know there will be loads of FL owners in here

Careful now you’ll have the the thread police up in arms about deviating.

Reactions: billymc92 and Tristan2

This is not your answer . And I know little about it . But why wouldn't you use the originals take them off plastidip or wrap and then use them , from what I can see pre fl after Markets were of lower quality and slightly diff size than the originals.
I'm sure theirs an obvious answer and I look forward to being educated or at least told off for encouraging going off thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful now you’ll have the the thread police up in arms about deviating.

Hahaha yes I better be careful :expressionless:

This is not your answer . And I know little about it . But why wouldn't you use the originals take them off plastidip or wrap and then use them , from what I can see pre fl after Markets were of lower quality and slightly diff size than the originals.
I'm sure theirs an obvious answer and I look forward to being educated or at least told off for encouraging going off thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is a option but it’s finding people to do it. But if I ordered some I’d have them before the car comes and then there is the time I’m driving around with none while I wait on the ones getting painted

Had it for over 2 months and gets used every day as it's a replacement for the company car, already have 1 garage ornament.
Gave it a quick wash yesterday, much easier to clean with CSL and EXO on it.
Pics post seemed short of pics :friendly wink:
Car1 Car2 Car3 Car4 Car5

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 414
  • car2.JPG
    car2.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 404
  • car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    356.6 KB · Views: 413
  • car4.JPG
    car4.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 427
  • car5.jpg
    car5.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Broonie22, Spinstorm and 6 others
Had it for over 2 months and gets used every day as it's a replacement for the company car, already have 1 garage ornament.
Gave it a quick wash yesterday, much easier to clean with CSL and EXO on it.
Pics post seemed short of pics :friendly wink:
View attachment 144063 View attachment 144064 View attachment 144065 View attachment 144066 View attachment 144067
Very nice, and what a car to use for the business trips! Now you have me curious about your garage ornament.....spill the beans?

Very nice, and what a car to use for the business trips! Now you have me curious about your garage ornament.....spill the beans?

2 wheeler I'm afraid, doesn't see light of day much as it's a summer toy.
HP4

Reactions: JamesCrs3, Grexx, Pinky1959 and 3 others
One skip in front of another

Dirrrrrrrty

ee907c080475b4dd70cf5ab0c0161cad.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, oli356, Ed_rx7 and 3 others
@Enbarr and @Keithd32 I have an Ara RS3 saloon on order due for build in less than a month now.

Both your cars look stunning; mine will also be my car for work - not technically a company car - but used for work everyday.

In my opinion I’d rather be driving something which is a joy everyday than something boring and inane like most company cars!

Reactions: Enbarr
@Enbarr and @Keithd32 I have an Ara RS3 saloon on order due for build in less than a month now.

Both your cars look stunning; mine will also be my car for work - not technically a company car - but used for work everyday.

In my opinion I’d rather be driving something which is a joy everyday than something boring and inane like most company cars!

You’ll love it pal, just the sense of occasion I get every time I drive it makes it worth having.

Mine’s not a company car, opted out as the income tax for a ‘free’ A3 tdi was getting daft.
Insured for class 1 business tho as I’ll be using it the same way.

Reactions: AudiNutta
I am certain that Ara looks better with the Matt Aluminium pack for contrast - I saw an Ara TTS earlier with black and it just looks strange to me.

Of course everyone is different but thats how I feel; glad I made that change to my saloon before it was locked.

Bit of a rip off tho, standard car is 75% the same so we’re paying 800 quid for a silver strip on each bumper.

Standard front bumper looked a little unfinished to me, that’s why I got it but still glad I did.

F55C2F7E 73AD 4F02 91E2 25B4042D2102
655D37D2 0538 4F3A 9FC4 AB6B184DF5DA

Attachments

• F623616F-A28D-4304-98B2-6F45634AE453.jpeg
    F623616F-A28D-4304-98B2-6F45634AE453.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 4766B26B-8200-40F7-9D88-0346136C8E5A.jpeg
    4766B26B-8200-40F7-9D88-0346136C8E5A.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 354
Reactions: NevMan, seanick, keenu and 4 others
The interior just looks a class or two above anything I’ve owned in the past... can’t wait

Reactions: NevMan, AudiNutta and JamesCrs3
Got to have a good thrash around in a BMW i8 yesterday. Was glad to get back in my RS3. You'll love it!

Reactions: NevMan and AudiNutta
Well she finally arrived on the boat into Auckland on Sunday, at dealer Wednesday morning, with me Wednesday afternoon. Spent 1.5 days at the detailer getting Gyeon MOHS+ applied. Now safely back home today (Friday).

Super happy!

Some pics here if you're interested: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0g5ON9t3mYcfZ

Reactions: timmayyyy_nz, Spinstorm, SPIKE_ and 3 others
B4B04158 296C 4C7C A348 CA530085B4C9 A03E8A93 BDBC 45CB A87D 8586BEBD8ACD

Attachments

• BB06861E-2640-4103-A36F-F13F4D28AC28.jpeg
    BB06861E-2640-4103-A36F-F13F4D28AC28.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: SeoTFSI, AudiNutta, Spaceman_RS3 and 2 others
Well she finally arrived on the boat into Auckland on Sunday, at dealer Wednesday morning, with me Wednesday afternoon. Spent 1.5 days at the detailer getting Gyeon MOHS+ applied. Now safely back home today (Friday).

Super happy!

Some pics here if you're interested: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0g5ON9t3mYcfZ
Also forgot to mention, there is no exhaust rattle on my car (October build).

Now that’s strange! My car was parked there just 6 weeks ago brand new for photos, it feels like a lifetime ago! I can’t believe it was just last month.

Nice to see you got the plate backing off, great start.. I asked them to do this at PDI too. Mine is still off... just goes on for the rare long trip.

Reactions: billymc92
Now that’s strange! My car was parked there just 6 weeks ago brand new for photos, it feels like a lifetime ago! I can’t believe it was just last month.

Nice to see you got the plate backing off, great start.. I asked them to do this at PDI too. Mine is still off... just goes on for the rare long trip.

Yeah I’ll see how long I last without one. If I do get bother I’ll either get a trimmed one back on or get a sticker for under the light. Really not fancying putting it back on grille as it looks much better without.

Getting black badges ordered. Got it booked in for tints when I’m home and then need to sort out an intake before my remap at MRC in February.

Need to start looking for new wheels and MSS springs and an exhaust asap

Gimme a shout when you want the springs billy

Reactions: billymc92
Yeah I’ll see how long I last without one. If I do get bother I’ll either get a trimmed one back on or get a sticker for under the light. Really not fancying putting it back on grille as it looks much better without.

Getting black badges ordered. Got it booked in for tints when I’m home and then need to sort out an intake before my remap at MRC in February.

Need to start looking for new wheels and MSS springs and an exhaust asap

My private plate will be back on soon with 6 characters, so I have a slightly shortened but legal plate which I will try and I might prefer it with that as I love my plate.

Somebody in the family is a police officer and I was nervous of his opinion but he said “It’s well worth a £30 fine, looks so much better”.. which made me laugh as he said it in front of my Mrs’, she hates it without. Shows how little they give fines out, it isn’t £30 anymore, it’s not even £60 now it’s a £100 fine.

I’m interested in an intake in the future for bolt on performance that can be removed without a trace. I’m also interested in the MSS spring set, once I see some feedback because I don’t want any scraping.