Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Some new wheels. Probably should have went with another color, but looks alright for now.

8EQydH.jpg

I like those , look good ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NevMan
Yep I think they suit the car nicely... colour I’m 50/50 on but they defo work :icon thumright:

Looks great - but I can’t believe anyone would order a new car without the VC. I am sure this will not only effect the resale value in the future but also your losing functionality you can get on the VC which makes the car more enjoyable in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very strange to me without the VC too.

This guy has modded his FL RS3 into a popcorn machine.

Yeah ... first face lift I have seen with no VC.

Black graphics do work quite well agianst the white - but the RS3 on the roof is different !

Nice winter rubber - but need some blackener on the side walls :icon thumright:

VC is not standard in every country wierdly - some it costs extra and that car is not a UK car.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Surprisingly few Mythos black examples on this thread...

Had mine for 2 weeks and absolutely love it. Changed the standard rotors as quickly as possible to my RS6 (replica) winter wheels and tyres.

Car was looking a little mucky, so decided to give it a proper clean, polish and paint sealant treatment this weekend...

40283291904 50a89f81b5 k

41009922791 ef361c04ef k

39200945350 d5d3cbee29 k

27138929318 e4f22a34ce k

Added in some subtle matt black quattro logos (got rid of the air bubbles after the photos!)

40300758114 82f4099dd9 k

39183231140 2a376c2e63 k

Reactions: elton121272, Ozmosis, computeratelier and 8 others
Mythos Black is actually the only RS3 FL I've seen in person (on the road, seen the ones in the showroom). Having a Mythos black S3 FL, it looked quite similar. Just like yours it had the black pack which gives it a sleeper look.

Reactions: NevMan and drgav2005
The rim protector on those Conti's looks pretty good - what tyre is it?

Looks great - but I can’t believe anyone would order a new car without the VC. I am sure this will not only effect the resale value in the future but also your losing functionality you can get on the VC which makes the car more enjoyable in my opinion.
Come on, stop that stupid talk about VC. I personally love the old school dashboard. If you get it for free VC is a Nice to have option, but if you have to pay a lot in some countries I understand the choice. And you will certainly have all the necessary information that you really need..You do not buy an RS3 only for the VC.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Come on, stop that stupid talk about VC. I personally love the old school dashboard. If you get it for free VC is a Nice to have option, but if you have to pay a lot in some countries I understand the choice. And you will certainly have all the necessary information that you really need..You do not buy an RS3 only for the VC.

Someone doesn’t have the VC on his car :p

Here's an RS3 FL in Mystic Blue.

Reactions: Pinky1959, UV-RS3, Colin A and 2 others
Someone doesn’t have the VC on his car :p
Not just someone, I regularly see people who choose for the old school dashboard. Can not imagine that the PFL drivers hate their dashboard. As I said, it is a Nice to have but not necessarily to enjoy the RS3. ps: I do not have a RS3 ... not yet

Reactions: NevMan and Spinstorm

For your information : in Belgium is VC an option for 3300 euro, as you have to choose for gps plus, and navigation is not standard
Almost everything is option
RS3 or S3 starts from the same basic A3 model only engine is different

Yep exactly, a lot of money dont you think..
An RS3 in Belgium is quite expensive.
VC or without VC it is such a beautiful dream car..No doubt.

Reactions: D0C
Both equally bad.

Reactions: fastolsen, TYb, Pinky1959 and 4 others
They are on bags, they can have whatever ride height they want. Calm your *its

I do prefer coil-over but I don't *hit on stock or bagged car.

Last edited:
They are on bags, they can have whatever ride height they want. Calm you *its

I do prefer coil-over but I don't *hit on stock or bagged car.

Opinions mate opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here mine and it's low enough that you might not like it :blahblah1:

20180330_091900_HDR.jpg

Reactions: UV-RS3, Pinky1959 and Spaceman_RS3
At least can see the top of the wheels.... Personally I think the 2 above look ridiculous.

Reactions: Pinky1959 and NevMan
I'm not keen on that, but as has been mentioned, if you like it then that's all that matters.

Spring is coming :blacksunrays: R8 front wheel on the RS3 Ara blue.

IMG 1100

IMG 1103
IMG 1113

Reactions: oli356, Nigel Purvis, drgav2005 and 1 other person
A unique colour for you guys. Apparently the only Mocha Latte FL RS3.

Reactions: L1ARR, AB RS3, Spaceman_RS3 and 1 other person