Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

It's been a long wait but I have her at last. 1.5 COD Black Edition Ibis White.

This is my first post, but I've been a voyeur for a while now and the forum has been extremely useful so thanks all!

Looking to do a proper detail on her, but she arrived with a half inch scratch in transit which needs repairing first.

View attachment 162525
Echo the above comments....lovely looking BE. Sad news about the scratch though. Enjoy :icon thumright:

Reactions: wonkytrolley
Thanks guys. I’m really enjoying it actually.

This car was an exercise in tax reduction so was worried it would feel really underpowered, but whilst it’s no S3 obviously for the most part it delivers enough when you need it.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and RK10
It's just a bit of banter mate, the forum would be a very dull place indeed without it
Totally agree, I’d have been disappointed if I hadn’t received the wedding car comment :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Here’s my brand new s3 sportback I picked up Friday. Nano grey with super sport seats, stronic

Upload 2018 8 12 11 14 45 Upload 2018 8 12 11 15 19
Upload 2018 8 12 11 17 32
Upload 2018 8 12 11 18 18

Reactions: S3tuart, SeoTFSI, Broonie22 and 11 others
The Ara Blue (almost twins) at AITP @MattSedg

vIrcMwO.jpg

e7pk380.jpg

Reactions: dp_motley, Pinky1959, Broonie22 and 12 others
Cracking photo....ya pair e Audi Anoraks..Ps so glad l went for Voodoo....though.....lol
Nobodies seen this voodoo you're always raving about, bring it down next year so all can see :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Tom.H, Jcbmally and 2 others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel bad for the diaappointment I caused you, but I stopped you turning up to an empty field I suppose.....next time!!!

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and V6_Man
I feel bad for the diaappointment I caused you, but I stopped you turning up to an empty field I suppose.....next time!!!

Lol. Cheers mate. The friends meet is at my place and a few of them still here. The initially asked for Saturday and I said no because of AITP. Wife is at her parents looking after her after as he is a bit poorly so I thought why not. Just annoyed with myself ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06
Just in the process of moving across from an A3 8P 3.2
Picked this up last week, '18 plate, Black Ed, Mythos, loads of options. Pre-registered with Reading Audi, 3k miles.
Quite a different experience to driving the 3.2 - shall miss the V6 in the old girl !!
We're got an an Audi related problem in the household !!
Car2
Car4
Car1
Car3

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 6 others
So the wife finally traded the A1 and got herself an A3 1.5TFSI BE Sportback, Nardo Grey with heated seats. Wife loves it so here's a few pics. BUT,,, she's not keen on the 18" wheels so will be looking to swap/sell them if anyone is interested. Car is 2 x days old so alloys are as brand new.
View attachment 161900
View attachment 161901
View attachment 161902
RIGHT, been on continued night shifts for a while so brain is a bit frazzled but I realised I made a bit of a t*t of myself with the wife's car.
Wife car is not Nardo, it's NANO. Dually corrected by the "boss". :sorry::sorry:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, NevMan, V6_Man and 2 others