Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

8ffdcc5776a1bd22883e6aba9776302b.jpg

06faab93c0d601880bd1292baae0921f.jpg

Black Pretoria's on Ibis White sedan, so much lighter than the OEM Audi wheels.
I spy swisstrax flooring :hubbahubba:
one day, when i get some kind of garage im gonna have that flooring...one day

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
How much were the Black prets and how did you change the badge to Audi?

I want to change my wheels and I loved the prets on my R - I think black would look good on my Navarra S3 Saloon...

Looks like a Wolfsburg badge which is the home of VW

I take my comment back, I didn't spot the second pic with the Audi badge!

My guess is a gel overlay or similar

How much were the Black prets and how did you change the badge to Audi?

I want to change my wheels and I loved the prets on my R - I think black would look good on my Navarra S3 Saloon...

They are genuine Audi items, I am selling them on eBay as I sold my wheels. Have ordered an RS3 sedan.

Let me know if you want them and we can work out postage...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/132279398716

Reactions: Jassyo06
An attempt at putting some black prets on my Saloon. (Not photoshop but similar).

Does it look good? Do black prets work?

1cc71ef66cb9a434c377b966c4c4bea7.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, Rolly12 and FBF01
An attempt at putting some black prets on my Saloon. (Not photoshop but similar).

I think they'd suit it definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its your car, so what other people think shouldn't effect your decision but as you've asked for opinions, Nope, its not a good look, you've paid for a premium car and the black wheels make it look, and Im sorry to say it, boy racer cheap.

Prets in graphite or silver would look much better IMO

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and azibux1
@lekky your pics have reminded me about GB plates - need to have a word with the dealer and see if they can supply these from new to save me the bother of changing them later. Can't abide putting a sticker on the back.

Yeah mine came without in April. Just bought a pair of pressed embossed metal plates. Much nicer really add a lot for little cost. £14 on Amazon for mine iirc.

Titanium or silver on the dark blue car for me personally mate

Reactions: Chris43 and Rolly12
dc8d5f6682d6383689d6ee51cb3fc992.jpg
386cb9829cd5ec2c51a1da944ee8128b.jpg
1de65c7f7d855ecfc792e9d8d7fcb64a.jpg

Just realised I put these in the PFL thread by mistake, so better post them here too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TDI-line, nadsi77, ChivsBang and 2 others
As standard VW tag the key depending whether your have an R / GTi or GTD, you'd think Audi would do the same for the S cars at least.

13694814345_fd9b37851d_n.jpg

Reactions: ASBOST, Bristle Hound, TDI-line and 4 others
I was expecting S3 logo on the key too so was surprised when I got the key that it's exactly the same as my old 8P A3's key. I think the material is different?

It's only a key ***..... That gets bashed about over time so l don't see the point of having a nice pretty one ,coz if it had you would obviously put a cover of some sort over the top of it, like most do with there pretty mobile phones

Reactions: David McQueen, MattSedg and zcoreyy
It's only a key ***..... That gets bashed about over time so l don't see the point of having a nice pretty one ,coz if it had you would obviously put a cover of some sort over the top of it, like most do with there pretty mobile phones

I notice on your signature you have ordered Audi interior design package - and your justification for this is....:whistle2:

I notice on your signature you have ordered Audi interior design package - and your justification for this is....:whistle2:

I dislike all black leather seats/interiors too dark in my opinion and l don't like the plastic chrome embellishments on the dashboard air vents either,l have from day one on my existing car, the design pack is a rather expensive option for what it is but **** it got this car for 3 years or more

Reactions: Rolly12
I dislike all black leather seats/interiors too dark in my opinion and l don't like the plastic chrome embellishments on the dashboard air vents either,l have from day one on my existing car, the design pack is a rather expensive option for what it is but **** it got this car for 3 years or more

so its for cosmetic reasons.... (a bit like wanting your key to look nice)

Reactions: eugegall and Djs3saloon
so its for cosmetic reasons.... (a bit like wanting your key to look nice)

No not like having your key looking nice, l don't chuck my red stitching in my pockets nor is my key in my direct /peripheral vision constantly as l drive the car.... Do I need to go any further mate.

Reactions: Rolly12, Djs3saloon and David McQueen
Despite it only being a key, different things are important to different people. We're done !

Despite it only being a key, different things are important to different people. We're done !

Oh... Right......but it's Still only a key a key, a key, a key lol

Reactions: zcoreyy, Djs3saloon and David McQueen
Done he said !!!:salute:

Reactions: Joe4842, Audi Bairn, Chris43 and 1 other person
Could be worse, we could have a Volvo key covered in leather like some of the older Aston Martin ones lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, azibux1 and Djs3saloon
Just get the advanced key and you never need to look or handle the key in public.

Reactions: ASBOST, well_cool, James.B8 and 1 other person
Wife picked up her retirement present this evening. It's a 1.5 tfsi s-line. I'll post further pics in a few days' time.

View attachment 131755
8E369F19 2A32 46FC 83A3 1F01FDD2EBCE

Here's another one of my wife's retirement present. It needs a good wash, which I'm itching to give it, as she's been driving round the highways and byways of Shropshire for the past week. If and when the sunny weather returns I'll post some pics with the roof down.

Reactions: David McQueen, rvtb101, Audi Bairn and 2 others
View attachment 133016
Here's another one of my wife's retirement present. It needs a good wash, which I'm itching to give it, as she's been driving round the highways and byways of Shropshire for the past week. If and when the sunny weather returns I'll post some pics with the roof down.

Tell me about it, spent a few hours on mine earlier. Left for work an hour ago and it had been raining! Would be nice to be able to clean the car in 'summer' and it not get wet!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
He walked right into that one! lol

Some strange people on here to say the the least.... Key lovers.....

Now some on here forget it's just a A3! 6 years old design, so why give it a special key fob? comparing a cheap shell cover to a interior trim design is one the daftest things av read on here or should l have said...... Strangest.......

Reactions: David McQueen, zcoreyy, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Some strange people on here to say the the least.... Key lovers.....

Now some on here forget it's just a A3! 6 years old design, so why give it a special key fob? comparing a cheap shell cover to a interior trim design is one the daftest things av read on here or should l have said...... Strangest.......
It's the little things. If it was a bit cheaper it'd be a cool addition. Kind of like why we buy keyrings. Not everything is to everyone's tastes!

Reactions: Jassyo06
View attachment 133016
Washed it today at last. So here it is looking its best. Citrus pre-wash, snow foam, 2 bucket shampoo rounded off with aqua wax.

Attachments

• 6B8A5ADC-F447-4780-B238-A46FAF3296B5.JPG
    6B8A5ADC-F447-4780-B238-A46FAF3296B5.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 410B4F37-26D8-4E6B-83E0-0542FEB683B2.JPG
    410B4F37-26D8-4E6B-83E0-0542FEB683B2.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 6307334A-1106-44DE-9E80-41550454E03C.JPG
    6307334A-1106-44DE-9E80-41550454E03C.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 250
  • AE546E37-23E7-44A9-9F75-DA2D3371F70C.JPG
    AE546E37-23E7-44A9-9F75-DA2D3371F70C.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 251
  • F5F1CF1D-7977-4D31-BFCA-4215AFF7A816.JPG
    F5F1CF1D-7977-4D31-BFCA-4215AFF7A816.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: Reggieboy71, daydotz, well_cool and 6 others
Washed it today at last. So here it is looking its best. Citrus pre-wash, snow foam, 2 bucket shampoo rounded off with aqua wax.
I thought you would have at least given us a few topless snaps.... Lol

Reactions: Sandra and Audi Bairn

Car looks really good.
Should come for a drive up here. It's warm enough to go "taps aff" lol
Now get weeding that driveway :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Reggieboy71 and Sandra
You're right about the driveway. It probably doesn't show on the photos, but there are some roots pushing through and I need to lift the stones, cut the roots out and re-lay the stones. The weeds will then come out as part of the process, but it's a real fag and it means a day on my knees and...and...

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Oh - and a touring holiday in your part of the world is definitely on the cards. I've been retired 3 years but herself has just retired so we suddenly have the option to holiday whenever we want! I can imagine nothing better than touring the Highlands in a convertible (when it isn't raining, of course).

3 years ago we toured Northern Ireland in my then new A3 sportback. Absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and Sandra