Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

That's an impressive shopping list of options!

Is it me, or is the Navarra a less popular choice! I fell in love at first site and can't wait to see it in the flesh!

Car looks great... nice artsy camera shots too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Ghostneo
That's an impressive shopping list of options!

Is it me, or is the Navarra a less popular choice! I fell in love at first site and can't wait to see it in the flesh!

Car looks great... nice artsy camera shots too! :)

Thanks buddy,

To be honest I've stewed for a longtime on the colour as I had never seen it in the flesh. Picked it up today and it's gone from my biggest worry to my favourite thing about the car. The pictures really do not do it justice and the colour just shifts with the light.

Going off the colour used on on the Audi Car Builder for Navarra, i can see why it is not very popular but see it in the flesh and it's stunning !!

Reactions: Soup and Rob2k68
Yeah I was wondering that. Seeing it on the Configurator then seeing it in the videos on YouTube.. it was the sales manager at my local dealer who said I'd love it... he was right!

Reactions: Ghostneo and Rob2k68
Mine after a wash

13bb30cfc4ac808fa325607bddcd2a4d.jpg
f8990159e461cd497a8fa7e8ae830143.jpg

5be78db0380550633247d22ceb1d2189.jpg

14353fbf627e6df48d7b473e022013ed.jpg

1674e35da7beb523860ba6d677cdf0f9.jpg

I smile everyday..

Tango is stunning, especially in weather like that.
Great pics mate!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and umm
Picked her up today

S3 Saloon Black Edition
Navarra Blue
Advanced Tech Pack
Virtual Cockpit
Advanced Key
Super Sports Seats
LED Lighting pack
Folding Wing mirrors
Parking System Plus
Auto dimming rear view mirror
40/20/40 split folding rear seats
19" V - Spoke Matt Titanium Alloys
Magnetic Ride

View attachment 119830 View attachment 119831 View attachment 119832 View attachment 119833 View attachment 119834
Congrats on your new arrival from a fellow Team Navarra manner buddy.
Looks great!

Reactions: Soup, Snake Pliskin, Ghostneo and 2 others
Picked her up today

S3 Saloon Black Edition
Navarra Blue
Advanced Tech Pack
Virtual Cockpit
Advanced Key
Super Sports Seats
LED Lighting pack
Folding Wing mirrors
Parking System Plus
Auto dimming rear view mirror
40/20/40 split folding rear seats
19" V - Spoke Matt Titanium Alloys
Magnetic Ride

View attachment 119830 View attachment 119831 View attachment 119832 View attachment 119833 View attachment 119834

Loving Navarra with the BSP it works so well with both like Sepang used to. Great spec too !

Enjoy !!! :nogarors4:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Audi Bairn and Ghostneo
Loving the red & blue black edition saloons - both look very nice :sunglasses:

Reactions: Ghostneo, Rob2k68 and umm
Mine after a wash

13bb30cfc4ac808fa325607bddcd2a4d.jpg
f8990159e461cd497a8fa7e8ae830143.jpg

5be78db0380550633247d22ceb1d2189.jpg

14353fbf627e6df48d7b473e022013ed.jpg

1674e35da7beb523860ba6d677cdf0f9.jpg

I smile everyday..

Great to see a Tango Red S3! I've ordered mine in Tango Red all be it a Sportback rather than a Saloon. Your pictures make me even more impatient for mine! :D

Reactions: umm and Rob2k68
Fitted Springs and spacers today, car looks and handles a lot better. Only thing is the locking bolts supplied are too big, so cannot get the hubcaps back on - can anyone help me on what size to get?

The bolts fitted are m14x1.50 - running 12mm up front 15mm at the back.
IMG 1950

Reactions: Audi Bairn
If we had more sun here on the West Coast of Scotland I'd have went for Navarra too, but it ended up being Daytona. Really was a bit of eenie meenie minie mo..

Reactions: Ghostneo and Audi Bairn
Great to see a Tango Red S3! I've ordered mine in Tango Red all be it a Sportback rather than a Saloon. Your pictures make me even more impatient for mine! :D

It really is a stunning colour. And I think slightly better than the previous reds available. I had a chance to see it side by side in the showroom on collection day and it has a richer colour.

To their credit Audi do make available some really nice colours for us to choose from.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Finally saw the Tango red in picture.
Mine will be same also, but only 1.4 TFSI sport with s-line suspension.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and umm
Fitted Springs and spacers today, car looks and handles a lot better. Only thing is the locking bolts supplied are too big, so cannot get the hubcaps back on - can anyone help me on what size to get?

The bolts fitted are m14x1.50 - running 12mm up front 15mm at the back.
View attachment 119865

Which springs and spacers you running mate?

IMG 7117 IMG 7118 IMG 7119 IMG 7120 IMG 7113 IMG 7114 IMG 7115

Shes Finally Arrived

Reactions: Fahidrehman, TDI-line, jjc86 and 19 others
Reactions: Rob2k68, Mark_86, Ghostneo and 1 other person
The more I see the colour, the happier I am with my decision!

Have to say in fairness to navarra owners, the more I see that one too the better it looks!
The Pictures really don't do it any justice! Ill try and get some better ones soon!

It really is a stunning colour. And I think slightly better than the previous reds available. I had a chance to see it side by side in the showroom on collection day and it has a richer colour.

To their credit Audi do make available some really nice colours for us to choose from.

Agreed. It was always a toss up between Ara and Tango for me. But I thought after the greys and black of the car world the next popular colour is blue, so I picked red!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
Agreed. It was always a toss up between Ara and Tango for me. But I thought after the greys and black of the car world the next popular colour is blue, so I picked red!

If I had to choose again it would either be Daytona as it's the closest I've seen to chrome and on some angles looks like a mirror, or white as it's timeless and easy to maintain.

But the red definitely turns heads

Here is a better one! For more photos follow me on Instagram : _jameswhalley :)

IMG 7132

Reactions: jjc86, Rob2k68, MikeSel^ and 5 others
If I had to choose again it would either be Daytona as it's the closest I've seen to chrome and on some angles looks like a mirror, or white as it's timeless and easy to maintain.

But the red definitely turns heads

Daytona is a lovely colour, fits the whole a/s3 range really well. Unfortunately grey (or variations of) is at least every other colour here in England. So that colour was a no go.

Finally got to see my S3 Saloon this week! Will be picking it up next week.

Picture aren’t the greatest but will take some better when I actually have it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 479
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 491
Reactions: Soup, Ghostneo, Pook and 9 others

Navarra and the chrome look stunning on a S3

Reactions: Soup, Pook, keenu and 3 others
What colour is that? If that's Cosmos blue I'm gonna cry as I changed my order to mythos black as there were not good cosmos blue pics. That's BEAutiful.

Reactions: keenu

Stunning car!
Looks strangely familiar though, but can't think why :shrug:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
What colour is that? If that's Cosmos blue I'm gonna cry as I changed my order to mythos black as there were not good cosmos blue pics. That's BEAutiful.

Navarra blue and it looks even better in the flesh. So happy with it.

Reactions: Rob2k68, MikeSel^ and Audi Bairn

One diffence between mine and yours is the red callipers.
In the better weather I'm going to do mine myself as I was too tight to pay the money audi wanted lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and keenu
One diffence between mine and yours is the red callipers.
In the better weather I'm going to do mine myself as I was too tight to pay the money audi wanted lol

Lol, they are expensive but look good. They go well with the blue paint and gives it that extra edge.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
Lol, they are expensive but look good. They go well with the blue paint and gives it that extra edge.

Agreed mate. Wife wants her TT done too so that's another job on the ever growing list :salute:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and keenu
Beautiful and great spec!

Warrington Audi by any chance? I only ask as my new one has the same plate but the last left is a few earlier...
She really is thanks mate!
And yeah it's from Warrington Audi, can't fault them amazing service!

@Bristle Hound, Tom.H, Billy docherty, Audi Bairn. Thanks guys; tough choice because the S3 suits all its colours so it was a gamble going for an unseen one. Was variously tempted by Navarra, Glacier White, Floret, Daytona, Panther, Tango... All great in different ways.

MORE PICS PLEASE :D
I agree, more pictures needed!
Cheers, couple more of the same then. Pano roof suits the black styling pack I think. Apologies for the heavy-handed use of contrast curves on the rear shot...

20170302 IMG 7414

20170302 IMG 7417

Reactions: TDI-line, Bristle Hound, Ghostneo and 9 others
She really is thanks mate!
And yeah it's from Warrington Audi, can't fault them amazing service!

I knew it, the coincidence of the plate was one, but the green S3 saloon also gave it away! I was in there today getting the wife car MOT and noticed it straight away.

Picking mine up Friday, and trust my luck it looks like it's going to rain... not much I can do tho really. Who did you deal with? My sales exec has been pretty decent too!

Enjoy by the way!

@Bristle Hound, Tom.H, Billy docherty, Audi Bairn. Thanks guys; tough choice because the S3 suits all its colours so it was a gamble going for an unseen one. Was variously tempted by Navarra, Glacier White, Floret, Daytona, Panther, Tango... All great in different ways.

Cheers, couple more of the same then. Pano roof suits the black styling pack I think. Apologies for the heavy-handed use of contrast curves on the rear shot...

View attachment 120032
View attachment 120033

Cracking looking car...awesome colour and the Pano-roof.....perfect,butl just dont like them black door mirror caps on a S3

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Billy docherty and Audi Bairn