Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Felt like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve! Haha

Reactions: Davo44, Milnesafc and BarryG79
Felt like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve! Haha
I picked mine up on Christmas Eve, think I had a little excited wee when I sat in it for the first time.

Reactions: Davo44, Mark_86 and BarryG79
Not the best of lighting but I'm gona get it detailed next week and hopefully come back with better photos! But I love the mythos black how it contrasts with the wing mirrors and the chrome grille. Really impressive and I took it out and within 5 mins the guy next to me give me the thumbs up!

Managed to get a deep clean in today after 3 weeks of heavy weather.. Anyone recc a good tar remover? Covered in little tar specs..
db48f0a6bafce1037bb419d96a967c9e.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Col Simpson, SeoTFSI, Audi Bairn and 7 others
It won't let me upload the photos where they are too large even though I've uploaded on here before... let me do another photo shoot in the car park now and try get these uploaded!

Reactions: Mark_86 and ChivsBang
It won't let me upload the photos where they are too large even though I've uploaded on here before... let me do another photo shoot in the car park now and try get these uploaded!
If you're on Facebook then Facebook message the photos to yourself, save them and upload those ones (they'll be compressed)

Strange? Is there something in your settings you need to change, as I can upload any size through my mobile

No I'm not on facebook - I will and I've tried again but I'm not sure if it's because the pictures are 'HDR' or not but it's not letting me. It's strange because I've uploaded before on here...

Reactions: azibux1
No I'm not on facebook - I will and I've tried again but I'm not sure if it's because the pictures are 'HDR' or not but it's not letting me. It's strange because I've uploaded before on here...

If you've got the Tapatalk app you can do it on there and change the picture size

5c1f3a878babecc6d2d5dde5d058537c.jpg
0caf041170e1cb1b18c6574f3eeb357e.jpg
36c83622fd6dec5894557651d57b5a57.jpg

Reactions: Col Simpson, SeoTFSI, CHCCubs and 21 others
That worked better! I will get better pictures over the weekend still an it of surface spray from the journey down! But over the moon with the car and it's a real head turner when in dynamic/sport especially downshifting early in manual in the flappys! Went through an underpass and I couldn't resist popping it in manual and riding 2nd gear through the tunnel and lifting off for the pops! Very impressed!

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Davo44 and 3 others
What a beaut!

Cheers mate! Wasn't sure about the having the black but I'm glad I went for it! I love cleaning it anyway thankfully otherwise it'll be murder! Still like the navarra though!

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Davo44 and 1 other person
Congrats @billy.rt! Mythos does look good I have to admit.

Cheers bud! Like I say, when the weekend comes I will give her a good clean and get her shining for some proper shots! But it sounds like we've got rain & snow on its way so it might be a little after the weekend lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and lou15p
Congrats Billy, looking good.
Actually passed one just like it today and thought Black and chrome looks classy.
Have fun!!

Reactions: billy.rt
@billy.rt Looks awesome mate! Really love how mean they look at the back :) Look forward to the images! How's it feel? 7 weeks to go for me... tick tock

Hi mate! And it feels nimble and refined - then when you want it to be, it becomes a hooligan! I was driving casually in auto mode and I see a small stretch of road, flicked her into sport and the noise and posture of the car is incredible. Tempted to book the rest of the week of work! And I tend to downshift just for fun now to hear her pop. And the looks you get is brilliant if you're just cruising and then put your toe through the pedal! Feel like a kid again driving it!

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 2 others
Hi mate! And it feels nimble and refined - then when you want it to be, it becomes a hooligan! I was driving casually in auto mode and I see a small stretch of road, flicked her into sport and the noise and posture of the car is incredible. Tempted to book the rest of the week of work! And I tend to downshift just for fun now to hear her pop. And the looks you get is brilliant if you're just cruising and then put your toe through the pedal! Feel like a kid again driving it!

Mega! Really pleased for you buddy... we need to all arrange a little 'meet' and show them off in the flesh. :)

Nice ride Billy, good to see a Black one for a change. ;)

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and billy.rt
Nice ride Billy, good to see a Black one for a change. ;)
Cheers buddy! For a change the black stands out amongst the navarras, greys and yellows lol! Like I say, I will try get some better shots the weekend, by the time I get in from work it's pitch black!

Reactions: TDI-line
:yes:Billy,she looks amazing mate.
You missing logging on to the tracker every morning yet ha ha?
Well pleased you finally got your black beauty fella.

......especially downshifting early in manual in the flappys! Went through an underpass and I couldn't resist popping it in manual and riding 2nd gear through the tunnel and lifting off for the pops! Very impressed!

Already!? :rockwoot:
Brilliant mate. Looks great, you must be chuffed

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv and billy.rt
Already!? :rockwoot:
Brilliant mate. Looks great, you must be chuffed
Haha yes already! Couldn't contain myself! I said I would for a few hundred miles but I couldn't resist it! It's ridiculously addictive working the paddles!

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, Mark_86 and 3 others
Managed to get a deep clean in today after 3 weeks of heavy weather.. Anyone recc a good tar remover? Covered in little tar specs..
db48f0a6bafce1037bb419d96a967c9e.jpeg

Three doors look sexy!!

Reactions: ChivsBang
Looks stunning - don't know how much longer my wallet will be able to resist the F/L rear lamp retrofit for they're really growing on me.
Reckon you should cut your losses Rob and buy a new one....:whistle2:

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06, MattSedg and 2 others
Navarra Blue stunning looking on the saloon
DSC 0605
viva Las Vegas
DSC 0608

DSC 0606

Reactions: Milnesafc, Col Simpson, keenu and 7 others
The vegas yellow in 3dr is starting to grow on me

Reactions: Milnesafc, pburv and Rob2k68
Personally, I think Vegas yellow for the 3dr, Daytona grey for the Sportback and Navara blue for the saloon.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Mort66, pburv and 2 others
Looks stunning - don't know how much longer my wallet will be able to resist the F/L rear lamp retrofit for they're really growing on me.

That would be the Ultimate Fail mate......and not any change out of Bag of sand easily

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Picked up mine on Friday. Need to take more pictures.

IMG 2837

Last edited:
Reactions: Col Simpson, RickyB, CHCCubs and 6 others