Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Ara Blue is now a colour option on the Configurator for the S3 and S3 Sportback only.....why not the S3 Saloon

7a6243170d4d3051ca7c13eeadc2f972.png
aa5a1cc422be1c293799dabe491b6010.png

Sure it will Potter along soon on to the saloon lol its available for the up coming RS3 saloon

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, pburv and 2 others
More autumn sun today so thought it would be rude not to grab a few snaps.
Haven't washed this thing in 3 weeks, autofinesse tough coat sealant doing it's job nicely! :)

Reactions: Frazer Doe, mikemod, moonlight and 11 others
new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15594203-2-640.jpg

new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15594203-5-640.jpg
new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15594203-3-640.jpg
new-2017-audi-s3-20tfsipremiumplus-10209-15594203-12-640.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Richierich37, r2113, pburv and 2 others
OMW VWNCC that is one hot looking sedan there!! So much envy from this side!!
Enjoy it.

LOL, it is not mine. I am just sharing the pictures.

I am getting Ara Blue with Black optics. :hearteyes:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 2 others
Upload 2016 10 24 12 52 46

On ORDER!!!.... and with those new wheels!!
Black Edition baby! :smiley:

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-24_12-50-45.png
    upload_2016-10-24_12-50-45.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: Rob2k68, Richierich37, Audi Bairn and 4 others
Congrats, that looks sharp...but the black / white look reminds of something...

Edit... I remember now :D

Panda Cub from Wolong Sichuan China

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
Winter coat applied, Collonite 476, still come back to this after trying everything else

Out for a drive in the mountains.

Spel

Spel2

Last edited:
Reactions: KenL, Frazer Doe, David83S3 and 13 others
Winter coat applied, Collonite 476, still come back to this after trying everything else

View attachment 108019

View attachment 108020

View attachment 108019

View attachment 108020
Call sign..... Tango Red..... @mikemod......welcome to the danger zone,yer cars lookin real slick Mav.....lol
N TOP GUN large570

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 3 others
It is not my car, but I am curious....why?

The wheels? The color? The chrome grille?

The wheels are horrendous!! To be fair I don't think the picture does the paintwork any favours either, looks like plastic to me??

@mikemod ...............that's how you do red...........sensational mate and top notch pics too (you taking notes @pburv??) lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Hi all, new to the forum.

I had a test drive at Dundee Audi on Wednesday and picked this up on Saturday. Not had a chance to try it out much yet apart from the drive home but I thought I would post a few pictures

Audi pics 2 640x478 Audi pics 6 480x640 Audi pics 8 640x480 Audi pics 9 480x640

Reactions: gripross, mikemod, Rob2k68 and 11 others
Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Very nice. Very nice indeed...

'BigBill" is this a nick name or are you alluding to some suspected downside of running that S3?

Haha I hadn't thought of that take on my name however after the 150 miles that I have completed so far I can confidently predict that 'efficiency' mode will not be getting used :grinning:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 4 others

View attachment 108019

View attachment 108020

That looks b e a uuutiful ....followed a Tango red saloon few weeks back and it looked even better in the flesh...the paintwork was almost mirror like....looks very ..purposeful...

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Can see the purple tone in those pics...again the colour suits the saloon perfectly....too many nice looking motors on here!

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
This complaint goes out to you Jassy....

Here's me in the newly founded PR club....the family INSISTED that I wave to them though the roof yesterday morning (and it now seems every morning)as I set off for my daily commute....roof goes back....drive slowly down the driveway.....all of the shockingly cold water that had settled on it overnight came pouring over down my white collared neck...wet shirt ..wet seat and more importantly wet hair lol.... ... I do hope it happens to you more often for not forewarning me of the pitfalls of owning such a thing lol.

Reactions: gripross, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Reactions: gripross, SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and 2 others

I had a test drive at Dundee Audi on Wednesday and picked this up on Saturday. Not had a chance to try it out much yet apart from the drive home but I thought I would post a few pictures

View attachment 108051 View attachment 108052 View attachment 108053 View attachment 108054

Stunning car Bill, almost the same as I'm waiting on so enjoyed the pics.
That plate wouldn't be out of place in Oban (0 BAN).
Look forward to hearing how you're enjoying the car mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and Simon L
This complaint goes out to you Jassy....

Here's me in the newly founded PR club....the family INSISTED that I wave to them though the roof yesterday morning (and it now seems every morning)as I set off for my daily commute....roof goes back....drive slowly down the driveway.....all of the shockingly cold water that had settled on it overnight came pouring over down my white collared neck...wet shirt ..wet seat and more importantly wet hair lol.... ... I do hope it happens to you more often for not forewarning me of the pitfalls of owning such a thing lol.

Av given a few bad driving lorry drivers the the Fingers out of me roof on several occasions....after passing them....love it......lol

Reactions: Daytonapig, moonlight, Audi Bairn and 4 others
Av given a few bad driving lorry drivers the the Fingers out of me roof on several occasions....after passing them....love it......lol

****** hooligan. .....lol

Reactions: moonlight, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Big Bill. That car was my original order which I didn't collect as it was ordered incorrectly. It was meant to have the grey leather and parking plus with camera but the salesman didn't put them in the order so mine had to be reordered and I picked it up two weeks ago. Lovely car. I was looking at it when I picked mine up.

View attachment 108051 View attachment 108052 View attachment 108053 View attachment 108054

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06, Simon L and 1 other person
Fl
Fl5
Fl2
Few pics before the invasion of the ducks
Fl3
Fl4

Reactions: KenL, BigBill, Audi Bairn and 9 others