Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

IMG 5173
My construction date keeps moving back, was 9th Jan, now 16th Jan. WHYYYYY :cry:

Reactions: Rob2k68
View attachment 107056 My construction date keeps moving back, was 9th Jan, now 16th Jan. WHYYYYY :cry:

Who knows mate but only Audi,by the looks of it,you've just recently ordered it,it will all change in the next few months,wait for the new regy is best

Edit yer talkin mince James...l went into Glasgow Audi during the week,to order a car but was convinced to wait on something else...anyway that's off topic lol l was quoted a January delivery...So **** knows why....your car has a build date for January....it will change no doubt

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
RS3 Saloon Jassyo??.....I'm tempted but not a fan of those wheels tbh

Yeah mate counting the months now....and the Pennies....lol cheaper than a TTRS ....thats uber dosh

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, Simon L and 2 others
Yeah mate counting the months now....and the Pennies....lol cheaper than a TTRS ....thats uber dosh

I spec'd up a TTS this afternoon, making it as close as possible to the spec of my S3. £45k it came to! You have to admit, Audi certainly do have a sense of humour. :D

Reactions: As3newbiE, pburv, Simon L and 4 others
I spec'd up a TTS this afternoon, making it as close as possible to the spec of my S3. £45k it came to! You have to admit, Audi certainly do have a sense of humour. :D

You'll get a £4500 contribution from Audi though Gordon....but saying that l do think the TTS is wee step in its spec and build qaulity..???

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Gordo77 and 1 other person
That'll do for me ....you chosen a colour yet?....Panther Black maybe....lol

Depends on my final deposit mate.....lol my lips are sealed....on this subject...lol Panther with the the Matt Alu Pack awesome...lol

Reactions: SW14NY'S, pburv, MattSedg and 2 others
Just picked up the new runabout, came from the dark side as every new (non m) BMW has turned to sh*t and the vag cars I drove have transformed in the last few years. Went for this one 1.4 cod as it was perfect, I wanted a funky hot hatch runabout and it's perfect for it, the giggle factor is amazing, any more power and it would be less involving, I've had the 1.8 and 2.0t in a variety of cars and this has bucket loads more character. Well happy, and the s tronic has improved immensely from last driving one a few years ago, it's awesome

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    885 KB · Views: 480
Reactions: gripross, pburv, Richierich37 and 4 others
This had me, I had a new ford ranger turn up a few weeks ago and it came with some 70 yr old sweating his pasty bo all over the seats, filthy and with sticker glue everywhere and a stone chip in the windscreen and 400 miles on it, I was fuming. This however was a nice experience, ******** factor at its best but it works

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 356
Reactions: pburv, Richierich37, Jassyo06 and 4 others
This had me, I had a new ford ranger turn up a few weeks ago and it came with some 70 yr old sweating his pasty bo all over the seats, filthy and with sticker glue everywhere and a stone chip in the windscreen and 400 miles on it, I was fuming. This however was a nice experience, ******** factor at its best but it works

Lovin them Black Roof Rails mate....sporty looking car indeed

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Oh we get yer drift alright but drooper? Think ye might be on about a medical condition you have, being an old farty lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Well l will be a god damn Banana Split......and name your car Drooper......lol.....nice mate very nice....Ps.....only us old yin will catch my drift....lol
although I am not old enough lol - this is for all you whippersnappers

I have it blaring out late at night in Town - gives the gary boys a good laugh lol

Reactions: gripross, pburv, Audi Bairn and 3 others
although I am not old enough lol - this is for all you whippersnappers

I have it blaring out late at night in Town - gives the gary boys a good laugh lol

Awesome post....PMSL....

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Oh we get yer drift alright but drooper? Think ye might be on about a medical condition you have, being an old farty lol

Ye tried them blu pills there awesome..............lol

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Lovin them Black Roof Rails mate....sporty looking car indeed

Cheers, I went for the wheels too, it looks the part, I just need the chrome blacked out and il be well happy

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
Doesnt really work on the Sedan though....opinions....?

A elvis facelift

A elvis yella 2

Reactions: pburv, daydotz, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
2 more for you face lift guys....

A facelift Merlin
A fACE LIFT GLACIER

Reactions: Frazer Doe, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 5 others
2nd one, S3 looks better with 19s :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Definitely works on the saloon yer muppet lol

.....maybe needs black pack though. ........:whistle2:

Good point. Careful Jassy, keep heading down that path (sidewalk) and you might trip off the kerb (curb), into being a fully fledged yank. You're only moments away from talking about cubic inches, putting the shopping in your trunk, filling your tank with gas and no longer finding the word fanny as funny as you should do.

For your education;

A Sedan;
IMG 0859

Also a Sedan;
IMG 0862

A Saloon;
IMG 0863

Head back toward the light Jassy, the other way leads only to Budweiser, and you'll be dead of hyperhydration before you get even the slightest buzz.

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 2 others
more i see the saloon and less i like it :-S

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
more i see the saloon and less i like it :-S

Great news mate ......the less saloons the more exclusive mine stays! Tell all yer buddies not to buy one either lol

Reactions: pburv, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Great news mate ......the less saloons the more exclusive mine stays! Tell all yer buddies not to buy one either lol
Desirability in saloon variants of hatchbacks isn't always assured you know. In fact, I'm struggling to think of an older hatch based saloon that's now considered a future classic.
IMG 0869
IMG 0871
IMG 0870

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Desirability in saloon variants of hatchbacks isn't always assured you know. In fact, I'm struggling to think of an older hatch based saloon that's now considered a future classic.
View attachment 107192 View attachment 107193 View attachment 107194

You picked some real stinkers to get your point across there mate!!

I wasn't referring to any kind of advantage financially come trade in time, I'm not daft enough to think the S3 saloon is some kind of 'E' Type jag for the new age! Was thinking more in terms of keeping more of them off the roads and therefore keeping mine more exclusive :)

If you like I could give you the low-down on why I really dislike the hatchback but frankly I'm not that much of an a$$hole!! I prefer to be respectful of others choices except when I'm taking the mick out of me buddies ;)

I have just sold my last saloon, it was in VW guise......
IMG 0787

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
You picked some real stinkers to get your point across there mate!!

I wasn't referring to any kind of advantage financially come trade in time, I'm not daft enough to think the S3 saloon is some kind of 'E' Type jag for the new age! Was thinking more in terms of keeping more of them off the roads and therefore keeping mine more exclusive :)

If you like I could give you the low-down on why I really dislike the hatchback but frankly I'm not that much of an a$$hole!! I prefer to be respectful of others choices except when I'm taking the mick out of me buddies ;)
Oh I could do that... Higher noise, weird parcel shelf resonance when the windows are open, poor structural rigidity, a collar tinged with a feint shade of blue and less than perfect proportions. That's not nearly as fun as comparing an S3 Saloon with a knackered old Belmont though, although I was rather quickly trumped by Gordo's concours d'elegance Bluebird... now that's a proper stinker.

Good man...........keep em coming guys..............!!

They ganging up on ye last night......all them hatchback peeps....lol...l personally think the Saloon is the nicest looking of all 4 variants......here's a couple, not many on the ground the now....ye ken...lol save the more expensive and the best till last.......lol

A STUNNING MYSTIC BLUE SALOON2

A stunning mystic blue saloon 3

A STUNNING PANTHER fACELIFT SEDAN
Floret silver

Reactions: ChivsBang, SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and 5 others
They ganging up on ye last night......all them hatchback peeps....lol...l personally think the Saloon is the nicest looking of all 4 variants......here's a couple, not many on the ground the now....ye ken...lol save the more expensive and the best till last.......lol

View attachment 107248

View attachment 107250

View attachment 107251 View attachment 107252

Aye mate............shots were fired, enemy migs all around me................had to deploy the F-14 but not full ******.......................yet!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: azibux1, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Aye mate............shots were fired, enemy migs all around me................had to deploy the F-14 but not full ******.......................yet!! lol

Knew me Wing man.....would'nt Flinch....Them 3 door manual Migs just dont have the Need for Speed .....lol.......Smoke em n Fry them Mav......lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, GSB, Simon L and 1 other person