Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Its certainly very dark (Cosmos Blue)... I think you would need to be a fan of black to possibly like it... just a wee bit too dark for me.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
Its certainly very dark (Cosmos Blue)... I think you would need to be a fan of black to possibly like it... just a wee bit too dark for me.

It really doesn't look black in real life... Dark blue maybe but never black. Love the colour and so pleased I went for it.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Can anyone remember the colour Ming Blue..My old A4 was in this colour...Very similar to Cosmos it looked almost black in dull light....Here's a similar pic of what my car use to look like.....
images

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Can anyone remember the colour Ming Blue..My old A4 was in this colour...Very similar to Cosmos it looked almost black in dull light....Here's a similar pic of what my car use to look like.....
images

lol

FlashGordon3.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Sex on wheels! :rockwoot:My fear of ordering the wrong colour is fading after seeing this.

Can you take a couple of pics without the filter in the sunshine?

Ok so I've got some with the sunshine for you and they shouldn't have the filter one. I've also tried to get some in the shade and sun to show the colour better.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 718
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 731
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 712
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 721
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 775
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 785
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 757
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 690
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Soup, azibux1 and 6 others
Ok so I've got some with the sunshine for you and they shouldn't have the filter one. I've also tried to get some in the shade and sun to show the colour better.
Really nice and clear pics Chris...:hi:

Reactions: Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68

Exactly what i was looking for! Great pics. Feel 100% right in my decision to order cosmos blue. As you can see it turns different shades depending on the daylight. When the dealer showed me the colour for the first time in the audi car park, it took on an almost green tint from afar.

Jealous you get to enjoy your car now - i've got 8 looooooooooooong weeks ahead :shutup2:

p.s. could you go and take another one of the rear in daylight? no worries if you can't be *****! :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
Not sure what old Brian Blessed is doin there but it definitely ain't flying!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person

Cosmic mate Stunna...

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and SpeedyFrog
Not sure what old Brian Blessed is doin there but it definitely ain't flying!! lol

What about that fat yin behind em......he's lost the plot....av given up.....lol....Paul am talkin about.....lol

Got yer Force back with ye l see......lol,aye old Brian looked to be avin a wee play with his old light Saber....in oor Homers gif....Filter the mans no got one.....lol

Got yer Force back with ye l see......lol,aye old Brian looked to be avin a wee play with his old light Saber....in oor Homers gif....Filter the mans no got one.....lol

Need a good ol pork sabre to take the galaxy on mate!!

Yeah Paul's excelling himself lately .............says he's no drinker, must be trippin on LSD or something.................:whistle2:

Need a good ol pork sabre to take the galaxy on mate!!

Yeah Paul's excelling himself lately .............says he's no drinker, must be trippin on LSD or something.................:whistle2:

Its that Strawberry Flavoured Mineral...watter mate its lethal..4 bottle coma...lol

Picked her up about a week ago, couldn't be more pleased!

1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reactions: Audi Bairn, J0n3, keenu and 13 others
IMG 0116
IMG 0117
IMG 0118
I get this new baby on Monday and I can't wait, all very excited.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, S3tuart, Soup and 9 others
Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Exactly what i was looking for! Great pics. Feel 100% right in my decision to order cosmos blue. As you can see it turns different shades depending on the daylight. When the dealer showed me the colour for the first time in the audi car park, it took on an almost green tint from afar.

Jealous you get to enjoy your car now - i've got 8 looooooooooooong weeks ahead :shutup2:

p.s. could you go and take another one of the rear in daylight? no worries if you can't be *****! :)

Just seen you reply, I'll get one sorted this week for you. :yahoo: Oh 8 weeks will fly by, did you go for the Virtual Cockpit?

When I ordered it they didn't have the colour on show so I was showed something that was close to it and I'm very happy with the colour. Even the Audi sales reps said can we take a few pictures as some customers are not sure on the colour but looks good in the sun and shade.

Reactions: Darroch
No i didn't order it but it is ipswich. I asked for one and they found me one.

I know where most of you took your photos - even down to the exact address. With that in mind watch out when you're positing photos taken from a device which tags locations :readit:

Attachments

• IMG_5350.PNG
    IMG_5350.PNG
    788.6 KB · Views: 512
Reactions: Audi Bairn, azibux1, pburv and 1 other person
Just seen you reply, I'll get one sorted this week for you. :yahoo: Oh 8 weeks will fly by, did you go for the Virtual Cockpit?

When I ordered it they didn't have the colour on show so I was showed something that was close to it and I'm very happy with the colour. Even the Audi sales reps said can we take a few pictures as some customers are not sure on the colour but looks good in the sun and shade.

Great thanks. I need something to feed my excitement!

I was going to go for the VC thinking it was £400 odd but then when I found out that it was a lot more, I didn't bother. You see I'm switching from a 2003 VW Golf SDI which I've been driving for 4 years so as long as I get the basics I'm happy!

It looks lovely in the sun :cool:

Reactions: pburv
Already a few Daytona Grey in here but thought I would contribute.

Audi S3

IMG 20161006 WA0013
IMG 20161006 WA0015
IMG 20161006 WA0017

Reactions: Cloudytoo, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 8 others
Yep can never have too many sexy Daytonas.........Sepang has been left in the dust!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Awesome nice one mate .... great choice I think you will love the S3 after the S5 :sunglasses:

What colour & spec you gone for ?

Went for a Navarra Blue saloon with virtual dash, parking system plus and other bits and pieces.
Just back from holiday so need to refresh my memory.
Wife ordered a TT S-Line as part of the same deal - had her A4 a year and didn't like it!

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Hi all .
Picked up our new S3 Saloon yesterday,

Loving it so far, can't wait to get some miles on it and push it a bit .

Sorry about pictures not great off an iPhone

Looks great! Still not seen many new FL Saloons on the road yet, well not where I am anyway.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
hey guys, new to this forum but thought I would say hi - My new S3 Saloon has just moved into prep stage at the factory so expecting mid Nov - i have gone for Glacier White this time as I normally have Black cars - recently sold my B7 RS4 Saloon so just having the painful wait now for my new car.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Audi Bairn and 4 others
I pick up my S3 saloon in Navarra(e) today. I will get pictures up tomorrow.
Very excited!!!!!!!
:yahoo:

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Audi Bairn and 7 others
Went for a Navarra Blue saloon with virtual dash, parking system plus and other bits and pieces.
Just back from holiday so need to refresh my memory.
Wife ordered a TT S-Line as part of the same deal - had her A4 a year and didn't like it!

Sounds great mate @ lol @ getting a TT as we did the same in march this year ... even the same colour :)

IMG 2109

Reactions: Frazer Doe, Jassyo06, pburv and 8 others