Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

LOL mines the same, dealer jokingly told me it was to hang "the indian takeaway on" when i tried it almost snapped it!

Glad it's not just me then LOL. Why bother if it's not up to the job ....

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Gordo77, pburv and 1 other person
Glad it's not just me then LOL. Why bother if it's not up to the job ....
my thoughts exactly, might have to order a boot liner so i can salvage the takeaway when it flys all over the boot !!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Sooo today was my day. Not exactly the greatest of photos but hey - may get the DSLR out for a proper shoot soon haha

Only thing is, should the boot ceiling in the saloon have a lining? Looks like someones nabbed it! lol

(ps. Loving it!:D) :View attachment 104303View attachment 104304 View attachment 104306View attachment 104305
love it mate.......and oh nearly forgot....they've nicked my upper boot lining too......think its to keep the weight down so that its faster :)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, CarloS3 and 2 others
Nice bit of beading....:friends:
Are these the hooks you are referring to?
View attachment 104360 If so you must be doing some serious cornering or you must have a huuuuuge handbag....lol
I was wondering what that was for in the boot....looked at it but couldn't work it out.....you learn something new every day

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv and Rob2k68
Affectionately known as curry hooks LoL

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, gripross and 4 others
love it mate.......and oh nearly forgot....they've nicked my upper boot lining too......think its to keep the weight down so that its faster :)
Cheers mate, I've never been so in love with a material object(!) :D

Haha - definitely an optimists way of looking at the boot lining subject - I'll tell myself the same and then it won't bother me ;)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and pburv
Cheers mate, I've never been so in love with a material object(!) :D

Haha - definitely an optimists way of looking at the boot lining subject - I'll tell myself the same and then it won't bother me ;)
Or you could think the real reason may be that Audi can't afford to put a bit of material on a £30k car as the margins ar that tight.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv and Rob2k68
I have noticed on pics of S3 with 19" wheels that the tyres are Hankook!! ....Any comments on ride, handling (wet and dry), noise etc.
Conti's I know their qualities. I am just surprised to see Hankooks, as in Canada there is no Hankook tyre available, as of this date, that meets 235/35/Y/19 XL specs and that is also true for the USA

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
I have noticed on pics of S3 with 19" wheels that the tyres are Hankook!! ....Any comments on ride, handling (wet and dry), noise etc.
Conti's I know their qualities. I am just surprised to see Hankooks, as in Canada there is no Hankook tyre available, as of this date, that meets 235/35/Y/19 XL specs and that is also true for the USA

Since Audi introduced Hankook tyres on the TT there have been a Hoorah....about German cars being fitted with...Korean tyres...and l agree with this....for a start they dont look as good, they are less expensive...etc etc...and are not befitting to the Audi Brand....on the TT on 19"s its a lottery to what make of tyre you get....most likely it's Hankook....or if your lucky Bridgestone Potenza....if you opt for the optional 20" alloys on the TT you get P-Zeros...

Hankook tyre's don't belong on a Audi full stop

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and pburv
Team Seeeeeepaaaaang.......

DSC 0550

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 8 others

My 19s are Pirelli PZeros

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person

Will be the same Jamie....its the tyre size not the model designation

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Image Image Image
Got my facelift this weekend, sportback stronic in Daytona Grey with privacy glass. Everything else standard!

Reactions: S3_RYAN, Audi Bairn, gripross and 10 others
Congrats @Adw2370, welcome to the Daytona club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
Driveway could do with a spot of weedkiller... just saying ;)

Car looks in top class condition as usual. :D

..........you think his is bad..................it's like day of the triffids under the front of mine!! lol (apologies btw, mine's an old farty PFL too!)

fronts3_zpsjsjkkma7.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Woops, that was a mistake...those are 18" rims......checked UK build site and see those are 2017 rims....nice looking and not available for 2017 Canadian spec 18" rims. Therefore I presume Contis, or Pirreli for 19" rims. I apologise for the confusion.

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Driveway could do with a spot of weedkiller... just saying ;)

Car looks in top class condition as usual. :D

I live in the middle of a forest the driveway was pressure washed back in may.....***....the snow and ice will soon take care of them damn weeds and moss lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Audi Bairn, Simon L and 2 others
..........you think his is bad..................it's like day of the triffids under the front of mine!! lol (apologies btw, mine's an old farty PFL too!)

fronts3_zpsjsjkkma7.jpg
Keen gardiner is our @Gordo77 aka Florist Gump lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68, Simon L and 2 others
It's here and I'm loving it already!!! Was sad to see the Mlite go as I drove her to the stealer but that didn't last long once a few miles were put on the clock in the S3.
Apologies for the poor light photo but having collected it earlier tonight the light was fading fast. We're spending the day tomorrow getting her shined up properly so hope to have some better photos up soon.
5ce2cccd6e857d9c4f5037d599cdb412.jpg
That looks stunning Soup, congrats!
Delighted I've chosen Navarra even more so now I've seen yours :s3addict::sign wow:

7 months after first ordering a PFL I finally picked up my FL today. Very happy with the colour!

Lovely looking vehicle in Navarra.
Delighted I've gone for that colour for a change after a few black, white, grey cars.

Sooo today was my day. Not exactly the greatest of photos but hey - may get the DSLR out for a proper shoot soon haha

Only thing is, should the boot ceiling in the saloon have a lining? Looks like someones nabbed it! lol

(ps. Loving it!:D) :View attachment 104303View attachment 104304 View attachment 104306View attachment 104305

Hey Carlo, very nice car :D
Wanted to ask, did you get the matrix LED headlights option with yours? Don't know if the design actually looks different to normal LED headlights. I've ordered my s3 sedan and didn't go for that particular option however might regret it now only because I've been reading only the matrix LED options has the dynamic turn signals at the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
I've noticed a lot of nicely washed and polished cars on this thread (mine previously also :grinning:)
Anyway, here's mine not so clean.

Attachments

• IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 471
  • IMG_0927.JPG
    IMG_0927.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 499
Reactions: S3_RYAN, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 5 others
I've noticed a lot of nicely washed and polished cars on this thread (mine previously also :grinning:)

Coming from a black car, I know that 'not so clean' tends to be the car about an hour after washing it ;-)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, S3tuart and 2 others

Coming from a black car, I know that 'not so clean' tends to be the car about an hour after washing it ;-)

I came back from a week away in Scotland on Saturday, the car was filthy but I didn't get the chance to wash it over the weekend. I went back in work last night and when I came out this morning I was embarrassed by the sate of it...I woke up at 2.30pm this afternoon, looked out the window and it was dry!!! I just had to wash it and get it clean again...so gave it a bilberry wheel clean-prewash-snowfoam-rinse-hand wash-dry-QD-hoovered inside :)

I can sleep again now lol.

IMG 4104

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Got mine today :)

Can't stop driving it!

Reactions: S3_RYAN, SeoTFSI, SpeedyFrog and 16 others
Got mine today :)

Can't stop driving it!

Vegas looks great on the smaller Audis. Big bonus not being an exclusive colour anymore :)

Jassy, I reckon you should go for it if ye get a ttrs ;)

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Bristle Hound and 1 other person