Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Had the car detailed today, still struggling to get some decent pics, but here you go....
IMG 0219
IMG 0219
IMG 0221
IMG 0222
IMG 0232
IMG 0233
IMG 0235
IMG 0240
IMG 0252
IMG 0260

Reactions: S3tuart, stan1000, tommysmith and 12 others

Maybe not the greatest pics in the world but damn that looks sexy!!! Can't wait to pick up my Cosmos blue Sline sportback.

What spec did you order as well as what type of detailing did you have done?

Reactions: Rob2k68
They were £80 and yes genuine audi parts. Got them on ebay from an audi dealer as the audi parts website doesnt have them any more
Wakefield charged me £79.99 fitted so happy with that...only problem was when i asked what they had done with the original ones no one could find where they were so they having to find em and post em to me...mmmmmm fishy......but i want the old ones so that i can swap em back wen the car is changed.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Gordo77
Wakefield charged me £79.99 fitted so happy with that...only problem was when i asked what they had done with the original ones no one could find where they were so they having to find em and post em to me...mmmmmm fishy......but i want the old ones so that i can swap em back wen the car is changed.

Was talking to another forum member about this... If the Audi Beams give a focused light and not really ambient, I would be tempted to swap them for normal ones. It's good to have a good area of the ground lit up I reckon.

Thats the main reason why i bought them myself. I can fit them myself and also keep the old ones safe

Reactions: Rob2k68, Gordo77 and Daytonapig
20160910 214612
20160910 220907
Just got mine delivered yesterday, absolutely living it. Not the best pictures as they were rushed and haven't had chance to get anymore thanks to the lovely weather we're having!

Reactions: S., stan1000, tommysmith and 4 others
Picked up my SE 1.0 TFSI in brilliant black on Friday. Absolutely love it. The engine is smooth and torquey enough to keep it moving well enough. Now I know what Audi quality is all about.

I did not let the dealer wash it and I collected it with a collection of little stickers on it. Detailed it yester with Poorboys Black Hole glaze and Collinte wax. Still got wheel sealing to do later today.

Some poor quality iPad pics here... Last one is the reflection of the sky on the bonnet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 665
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 587
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    905.4 KB · Views: 652
Reactions: S3tuart, gripross, mikemod and 5 others
Was talking to another forum member about this... If the Audi Beams give a focused light and not really ambient, I would be tempted to swap them for normal ones. It's good to have a good area of the ground lit up I reckon.

I have the Audi beams and really like them - they are certainly better than 'standard' or P/F/L BUT if you want the best white light output over the largest area then search on here for trups upgrade puddle light LEDs. Less than £20 a pair from memory and by far the best light output of all 3 that I've had.

Reactions: gripross, Jassyo06 and Gordo77
Yeah mate it didn't stay on long ah well gif another day.....lol
Can't wait till Christmas.........It's the season for giving and receiving......Gifs.....:whistle2:

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Hi folks ... Here's my one week old 3 Door Panther S3.

Attachments

• IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 2,425
Reactions: SW14NY'S, gripross, KenL and 6 others

Stunning looking, love the high contrast between the black paint against the uber sized front grill,what tyres does your car have...?

Lovely, very nice indeed. Not sure why the 3 door appeals slightly more to me, but that looks good in black.

What spec does it have?

Reactions: SW14NY'S and Rob2k68

Welcome - that looks truly stunning in Panther and great contrast against the chrome. Incredible reflections too! Don't get to see many 3 doors on here so nice to see something different.

Reactions: SW14NY'S, S3tuart, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
The black S3 is a very cool looking car!

Reactions: S3tuart, Jassyo06 and Gordo77
Thats the main reason why i bought them myself. I can fit them myself and also keep the old ones safe
Mark my words Karen....i will be getting my old ones...or they will be supplying some new ones as the car is only 6 weeks old and there was nothing wrong with em. Can't believe they didn't just put em in the boot. Very fishy.

Reactions: Gordo77
View attachment 102908 View attachment 102909 Just got mine delivered yesterday, absolutely living it. Not the best pictures as they were rushed and haven't had chance to get anymore thanks to the lovely weather we're having!
Lovely that mate.....but i feel your future pain.....black looks fantastic but a pain to keep away the swirls...that why my last car was black but be a while before i have another. Good Luck mate... but it really looks stunning in the pics.

Reactions: S3tuart and Gordo77
Picked up my SE 1.0 TFSI in brilliant black on Friday. Absolutely love it. The engine is smooth and torquey enough to keep it moving well enough. Now I know what Audi quality is all about.

I did not let the dealer wash it and I collected it with a collection of little stickers on it. Detailed it yester with Poorboys Black Hole glaze and Collinte wax. Still got wheel sealing to do later today.

Some poor quality iPad pics here... Last one is the reflection of the sky on the bonnet.
nice job there mate

Reactions: KenL
I have the Audi beams and really like them - they are certainly better than 'standard' or P/F/L BUT if you want the best white light output over the largest area then search on here for trups upgrade puddle light LEDs. Less than £20 a pair from memory and by far the best light output of all 3 that I've had.
i have to agree with Rob.. when i opened the doors the lights hardly light anything up....at least the Audi Beams throw a little light downwards...Mrs got in the car today and saw em...told her the ones i'd had removed were just blanks and that we needed these to light up the ground when getting in the car.....think she went for it. :)

Reactions: A3Adam, Rob2k68 and Gordo77
Mark my words Karen....i will be getting my old ones...or they will be supplying some new ones as the car is only 6 weeks old and there was nothing wrong with em. Can't believe they didn't just put em in the boot. Very fishy.
Suspicious indeed... I actually forgot to mention it to my dealer when they fitted mine, but even without me asking, they put them in the box of the new ones in the boot :)

Lovely mate, what did you do to the grill? are the wheels the standard 18's?

I got the car De-chromed around the Windows and front grill, and yes that's the standard 18's I'm getting it lowered on Tuesday hopefully:)

Reactions: S3tuart, ChivsBang, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
I got the car De-chromed around the Windows and front grill, and yes that's the standard 18's I'm getting it lowered on Tuesday hopefully:)

Looks mint. Who did the de-chroming? getting mine lowered once i get hold of it. What you going for in terms of lowering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks mint. Who did the de-chroming? getting mine lowered once i get hold of it. What you going for in terms of lowering?

Just going for 25mm H&R

I'm from Northern Ireland so a local company art in motion did it for me,

Windows getting tinted today and then detailed on Wednesday.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and ChivsBang
Just going for 25mm H&R

It's a good look as I'm not a lover of too much chrome.. I'm getting the same springs and Windows tinted. Are you just having the rear windows done?

It's a good look as I'm not a lover of too much chrome.. I'm getting the same springs and Windows tinted. Are you just having the rear windows done?

Getting a light tint on the front two and darker on the rear 3 :)

Reactions: ChivsBang and lou15p
Stunning looking, love the high contrast between the black paint against the uber sized front grill,what tyres does your car have...?
Hi Jassy, Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 2.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Lovely, very nice indeed. Not sure why the 3 door appeals slightly more to me, but that looks good in black.

What spec does it have?
Thanks Gordo ... totally standard except for the paint.

Just going for 25mm H&R

Did they just wrap the chrome?

Got my puddle lights delivered today and over the past couple of days got some cleaning stuff too

Just 1 thing missing

Oh yeah....... the car itself lol

Reactions: gripross, Rob2k68, Gordo77 and 1 other person
** PIC REQUEST **

Could any F/L owner who has the illuminated 'S' door sill tread plates please post pics showing the full part in both day and night and also what do the rear ones look like ?

Many thanks ;o)

Reactions: pburv and Gordo77