Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

We went 'poverty spec' but still more or less have everything we specced in the last car. At least you have rear sensors as standard.

I dont think they are standard due to the fact i dont have any :(

Even without any toys its still a very, very desirable car, its a pleasure to drive, looks great, and to be honest in standard spec its still streets ahead of most cars I've been in recently, but for me the S3 is it's drivetrain, in my opinion that's it's defining feature.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I hate looking at you guys prices!! We first of all don't even know the S3 pricing yet.

A basic sportback 1.0 motor is priced at 36.200 £ - with literaly no extra equipmemt.

Our FL cabrio in Daytona Grey. It got a bit dirty driving through country lanes... Love this car. Great improvement over our old 8v hatch.

AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_001.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_002.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_003.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_004.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_005.jpg

As requested, some close ups of the S-Line Coth/leather seat as the cloth has changed.

AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_006.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_007.jpg
Looking good mate, looks nice in that colour. What engine did you go for?
Picked my S3 up on monday, i posted these in the track your order thread and kind of forgot about this one. I asked the dealership not to do anything to the exterior apart from a quick wash, so instead they left it out in the rain all weekend so it was filthy when i picked it up. Took it home gave it some TLC and some GTechniq C1 got finished around 8:45pm.

View attachment 99408 View attachment 99409 View attachment 99410 View attachment 99411 View attachment 99412 View attachment 99413 View attachment 99414

Good luck with the black...it drives you mad lol. The new back end stands out well with the black :)

Looking good mate, looks nice in that colour. What engine did you go for?

Good luck with the black...it drives you mad lol. The new back end stands out well with the black :)

It does, this will be my third black car, it was sparkling on Monday, and its now filthy again, its a good job i really 'like' spending all weekend cleaning it.

Reactions: Rob2k68, S32B and lou15p
Has anyone picked up a navarra blue s3 yet? Mines on the boat now and I'm really anxious to see what it looks like!! I took a gamble it would look awesome!

It does, this will be my third black car, it was sparkling on Monday, and its now filthy again, its a good job i really 'like' spending all weekend cleaning it.
Ahh as long as you are prepared ;) I love black but at times....
2091.gif

Looking forward to the interior and pictures of the seats

Last edited:
Picked my S3 up on monday, i posted these in the track your order thread and kind of forgot about this one. I asked the dealership not to do anything to the exterior apart from a quick wash, so instead they left it out in the rain all weekend so it was filthy when i picked it up. Took it home gave it some TLC and some GTechniq C1 got finished around 8:45pm.

View attachment 99408 View attachment 99409 View attachment 99410 View attachment 99411 View attachment 99412 View attachment 99413 View attachment 99414

Looks stunning mate... Wish I specced up a S3 but considering the cost of my A3 Options I am positive I couldn't have afforded it if I had. I love my gadgets and went for the VC and Matrix Beam headlights.

Unfortunately I won't be picking my car up till mid Oct (BW 37) :(

I dont think they are standard due to the fact i dont have any :(

Even without any toys its still a very, very desirable car, its a pleasure to drive, looks great, and to be honest in standard spec its still streets ahead of most cars I've been in recently, but for me the S3 is it's drivetrain, in my opinion that's it's defining feature.

Wow?! That's crazy. Rear sensors were standard on our S-Line so I presumed that they would be standard on the S3 given the higher price point...

Wow?! That's crazy. Rear sensors were standard on our S-Line so I presumed that they would be standard on the S3 given the higher price point...

Was looking at a new TT in the showroom today, from memory the list price was about £36k and no parking sensors! I immediately thought the same as you.

I know, it's seems a little mean. The S3 isn't a difficult car to park, but I realise now how much I suck at reverse parking and judging distances.

I actually miss the hill hold assist the most out of everything, I am so lazy...

Edit: The seats are full leather as standard too, weird they'd do that but not parking sensors, Ho hum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordo77 and Rob2k68
Has anyone picked up a navarra blue s3 yet? Mines on the boat now and I'm really anxious to see what it looks like!! I took a gamble it would look awesome!
Not yet. I popped into Chingfird Audi this afternoon. They neither have any FL's in the showroom, or indeed any idea such a thing exists. The reception staff (all three of them) appear to have been given the job based on some skill set not readily apparent, as it's crystal clear that they know exactly **** all about cars. I've been to that dealership 7 times now, and not once has anyone ever actually approached me on the off chance that I might actually buy something. Never have I recieved an answer to an enquiry that wasn't laced with an off hand disinterested response, despite being perfect Audi fodder. I'm in my early 40's, married, well spoken and polite. This leads me to one of two conclusions, and since I don't look like a purple tin supping' gentleman of the road' who's just fished the remains of yesterday's boardroom buffet out of their bins I can only conclude that Chingford Audi sucks balls.

Reactions: NevMan, gripross, A3Adam and 9 others
thanks for the pics the seats look grey?

Not yet. I popped into Chingfird Audi this afternoon. They neither have any FL's in the showroom, or indeed any idea such a thing exists. The reception staff (all three of them) appear to have been given the job based on some skill set not readily apparent, as it's crystal clear that they know exactly **** all about cars. I've been to that dealership 7 times now, and not once has anyone ever actually approached me on the off chance that I might actually buy something. Never have I recieved an answer to an enquiry that wasn't laced with an off hand disinterested response, despite being perfect Audi fodder. I'm in my early 40's, married, well spoken and polite. This leads me to one of two conclusions, and since I don't look like a purple tin supping' gentleman of the road' who's just fished the remains of yesterday's boardroom buffet out of their bins I can only conclude that Chingford Audi sucks balls.

My opinion is that Audi dealerships are a necessary evil, and the only reason i'll have anything to do with them is because Audi themselves make terrific cars, that and the fact you can't buy a new Audi anywhere else.

I work in a place called the Silverlink which has the following Dealerships within 200 metres of each other; Aston Martin, Infiniti, Audi, Citroen, benfield VW/Lookers, Porsche, Bentley, BMW and Mazda, I have been in them all (for varying reasons) and have had pretty much the same experience, Apart from Aston Martin, the Sales guys were actually pretty chill.

Are there any reports on the Apple / Google Play systems yet?

I can confirm it doest suck if that helps?

So i got a text from my wife today which was read out to me using siri, activated through car play, which then used to return call her. In cant really take any pictures of it though as i have my phone docked to activate it (my phone is my camera)

It looks good, and hasn't had any bugs in it as far as I can tell, i wouldn't of paid for it, but its cool to have.

Reactions: illingworth22 and Gordo77

Haha sound so familiar, i remember when i took mine in for a service a couple of months ago. I asked about the Facelift and got told "not to expect anything until early 2017" yet here we are. Sounds pretty comparable, im 21, and you can imagine what its like walking into Audi! "Hi" "are you lost?" "have you lost your parents" :blahblah1:

Reactions: gripross, SimonM95 and Rob2k68
How easy is it to fit the puddle lights yourself? Is it just a case of unplugging the old one and fitting the new ones? I do have some experience with taking cars apart but dont want to do it on a brand new one lol

How easy is it to fit the puddle lights yourself? Is it just a case of unplugging the old one and fitting the new ones? I do have some experience with taking cars apart but dont want to do it on a brand new one lol

Yes very straight forward assuming you have lights there already and want to replace with the Audi Beam. Takes 2 mins per side although they can sometimes be fairly well wedged in requiring a bit of force. I used a hook tool to initially loosen them and provide enough room for a screwdriver.

Yes very straight forward assuming you have lights there already and want to replace with the Audi Beam. Takes 2 mins per side although they can sometimes be fairly well wedged in requiring a bit of force. I used a hook tool to initially loosen them and provide enough room for a screwdriver.
Thanks. Ill wait till i have the car before ordering them just incase, will def be getting audi genuine ones and none of that ebay rubbish. What kind of connector do thay have?

Reactions: gripross and Rob2k68
Excellent thank you for your help! Might just go all out and order 2 sets lol

Reactions: CrypticMG and Rob2k68
Completely standard, I was surprised this was the case, pleasantly surprised that is.

Give that the car is twice the price of many other cars that have leather as standard, it would be surprising if it weren't standard. However, I'm not sure that Audi's quality process is fully engaged when it comes to the fit of the leather covers on the seats. My loan S3, fresh out of the box has a crease in the passenger seat squab that I feel is unacceptable in a £30k compact hatch, and the passenger SS seat rattles like a can of washers when there's no-one sitting in it. Fortunately it's not mine, but I have photographed the creased leather so that I can prove it was there when they gave it to me if I need to.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Completely standard, I was surprised this was the case, pleasantly surprised that is.

Are you sure they are all completely leather..ie the the 2 outer panels on the backrest...???...its irrelevant anyway.... your passenger seat...front bolster is semi collapsed..with 2 large creases on it,do you think that's acceptable on a new car mate....**** me l wouldnt have accepted the car like this............

Eloquently put Jassy, and well spotted. @Firstname_lastname would be well advised to send photos to his dealer and have the issue rectified. That would certainly remove some of the new car lustre for me if it were mine.

Pics of navarra blue my dealer just sent me. I am very disappointed it looks so bland and dark :(

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    841.5 KB · Views: 1,285
Reactions: Gordo77

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    740.5 KB · Views: 1,228
Reactions: Gordo77
Pics of navarra blue my dealer just sent me. I am very disappointed it looks so bland and dark :(

Could be poor light mate been pretty dull all day here - wait til you see it in person in the showroom !! ;o)

Reactions: deanshaw24 and Gordo77
Nope, that looks pretty nice... Although I admit it's a very conservative choice, lacking some of the impact of its predecessor Sepang, but if you want bling there's always Vegas yellow. Pretty sure I won't be bottling it in favour of Daytona now.

Reactions: Soup, deanshaw24, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Pictures don't do it justice. When I saw one in the flesh yesterday I loved it. When clean it will look pretty glossy, and in brighter light it looks much better.

Reactions: deanshaw24 and Rob2k68
......also before prep there's likely to be a waxy film on it too that'll prevent the full lustre from coming through.

Reactions: deanshaw24
Are you sure they are all completely leather..ie the the 2 outer panels on the backrest...???...its irrelevant anyway.... your passenger seat...front bolster is semi collapsed..with 2 large creases on it,do you think that's acceptable on a new car mate....**** me l wouldnt have accepted the car like this............

You know, I hadnt even noticed the passenger seat until you pointed that out...

Suffice to say I am going to be paying the dealership a visit first thing tomorrow, problem is knowing them they'll play the "well, you've already accepted it" card, which I hope dont do.