Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

so do i take it that means you were getting an A3 but now getting S3 for similar money?
Exactly that. I'm not going to deprive myself of the S3 for the sake of a few quid per month. I've had to lose HHA from the spec, but I've gained an S3!

Reactions: NevMan, A3_Rider, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
You obviously wouldn't get a job in the Audi UK marketing team lol
Nah, I used to be an Audi qualified technician, I hated going out to customers telling them balls**t as it was lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
go for the aluminium inlays light design (£200) got em on mine. if you look earlier in thread you'll see my pics. you get em in front and back doors too. looks great at night as all the interior is now white LED on the FL S Line
just thought i'd put some pics up with the interior lighting working for you all to see. took it to the local shopping centre so you can get the effect of the LED lights too

Attachments

• 0D0BD5E1-1856-4EAF-9369-223F4C155E70.jpg
    0D0BD5E1-1856-4EAF-9369-223F4C155E70.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 2,053
  • 7EFE895A-E093-4C99-99AC-7531EEAE789F.jpg
    7EFE895A-E093-4C99-99AC-7531EEAE789F.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,992
  • 17A02EEC-D733-4CFA-AC34-AAFB42A88911.jpg
    17A02EEC-D733-4CFA-AC34-AAFB42A88911.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 2,034
  • 19f05b11-8cab-4d35-8d37-bdc2b45d7a9b.jpg
    19f05b11-8cab-4d35-8d37-bdc2b45d7a9b.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 2,041
  • 51a0a013-3fa8-4e40-a030-1044639a1624.jpg
    51a0a013-3fa8-4e40-a030-1044639a1624.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 1,997
  • 9133A682-A458-415A-9465-571716A50376.jpg
    9133A682-A458-415A-9465-571716A50376.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,981
  • a22f5693-bc45-4487-af3d-97f29d6ff25b.jpg
    a22f5693-bc45-4487-af3d-97f29d6ff25b.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 2,021
  • AEEAF097-9BFB-4E5F-B984-F2113D2DCA4B.jpg
    AEEAF097-9BFB-4E5F-B984-F2113D2DCA4B.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,951
  • b857e6de-d458-4080-af60-c40cbd5362b5.jpg
    b857e6de-d458-4080-af60-c40cbd5362b5.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 1,997
  • c1d4200e-5c46-478b-8b4b-743be89bd76e.jpg
    c1d4200e-5c46-478b-8b4b-743be89bd76e.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 1,978
  • d4b10ed6-9c6a-4c6a-98d6-bbbce1e7f1c7.jpg
    d4b10ed6-9c6a-4c6a-98d6-bbbce1e7f1c7.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 1,920
  • FBCC44D9-CF57-452D-8FCB-26010E8847CF.jpg
    FBCC44D9-CF57-452D-8FCB-26010E8847CF.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3,956
Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, S32B and 9 others
Quick iphone pic of our s-line cabriolet that we picked up today. We're both pro-photographers but have been so busy playing about with the car that we've not been inclined to get out a proper camera! Improvements to the MMI and addition of Carplay are worth the upgrade alone. Looking forward to driving to Dublin for a job tomorrow:)

Attachments

• IMG_7183.JPG
    IMG_7183.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,889
Reactions: NevMan, Scottyg, Rob2k68 and 5 others
Quick iphone pic of our s-line cabriolet that we picked up today. We're both pro-photographers but have been so busy playing about with the car that we've not been inclined to get out a proper camera! Improvements to the MMI and addition of Carplay are worth the upgrade alone. Looking forward to driving to Dublin for a job tomorrow:)

That is CLASS the Cab is and always will be...nobody in there right mind...is going to upgrade...there current car for the sake of a few APPS on the MMI....But again a classy looking car

Reactions: Rob2k68
That is CLASS the Cab is and always will be...nobody in there right mind...is going to upgrade...there current car for the sake of a few APPS on the MMI....But again a classy looking car

What I meant was, if you have the option, like we did, to go PFL or FL. I had a PFL built but changed the order. I didn't mean you'd upgrade your car specifically for those things.

Anyone else notice the clutch being radically different? Less tight than my old 8v hatch - I think it's an improvement. Also the steering is better weighted, but that could be difference between the hatch and cabrio. The new S-line cloth/leather seats have changed. The new material is rougher - more hard wearing, probably.

Reactions: gripross and Gordo77
What I meant was, if you have the option, like we did, to go PFL or FL. I had a PFL built but changed the order. I didn't mean you'd upgrade your car specifically for those things.

Anyone else notice the clutch being radically different? Less tight than my old 8v hatch - I think it's an improvement. Also the steering is better weighted, but that could be difference between the hatch and cabrio. The new S-line cloth/leather seats have changed. The new material is rougher - more hard wearing, probably.
Do u have any pics of the cloth/leather seats? I have choose this on my s-line but was the only option i wasnt too sure about and actually considered changing to the sport trim just bcos of that. Not a fan of leather but went for it anyway :sadlike:

has anyone collected FL S3 yet? I take it they haven't finished building any yet?

Last edited:
I've been having a look on eBay and cant find any knock off Nigel versions with just the Audi rings, they all have audi writing under them. If anybody could point me in the right direction of any? would rather like to avoid 2 sets @ £80!

Watch out for the non genuine ones...apparently the official ones have some sort of a vent on them as the lights get very hot. (Only going off what I've seen on the Q7 forums from members who have them and had originally bought the eBay ones) as also mentioned the eBay ones light quality is poorer.

has anyone collected FL S3 yet? I take it they haven't finished building any yet?

There's one in this thread at the top of page 3. Granted it wasn't an Audi-Sport.net member, but it is a FL S3 in the wild.

Reactions: rasA4
A wheel refurbishers best friend.
I'd like to start a pool on how long I last before curbing them. I'm an honorable man with a paypal account and I love to gamble. :friendly wink:
But I want odds! $1 AUD = 1 GBP lol or you guys using Euro??

Reactions: Gazwould
or you guys using Euro??

We can no longer afford Euro's in the UK. We're all heading for Skegness for our summer holidays this year.

Reactions: Joe4842, illingworth22, gripross and 2 others

one word..yum..2 words yum yum

Reactions: deci
Our FL cabrio in Daytona Grey. It got a bit dirty driving through country lanes... Love this car. Great improvement over our old 8v hatch.

AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_001.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_002.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_003.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_004.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_005.jpg

As requested, some close ups of the S-Line Coth/leather seat as the cloth has changed.

AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_006.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_007.jpg

Reactions: S32B, gripross, CrypticMG and 2 others
Our FL cabrio in Daytona Grey. It got a bit dirty driving through country lanes... Love this car. Great improvement over our old 8v hatch.

AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_001.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_002.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_003.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_004.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_005.jpg

As requested, some close ups of the S-Line Coth/leather seat as the cloth has changed.

AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_006.jpg
AUDI_A3_CABRIOLET_FACELIFT_DAYTONA_GREY_007.jpg
Ooooo i like the seats. Thanks for the photos! I can stop stressing about it now lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Ooooo i like the seats. Thanks for the photos! I can stop stressing about it now lol

They're great! I'm not a fan of full leather seats, and found Alcantara tough to keep clean, so cloth is a great all-rounder imo.

They're great! I'm not a fan of full leather seats, and found Alcantara tough to keep clean, so cloth is a great all-rounder imo.
Im not a fan of full leather either and Alcantara was a def no no bit the half cloth are really nice!

Cloth looks really good! May untick Alcantara. Interested why some think Alcantara is a no no?

Cloth looks really good! May untick Alcantara. Interested why some think Alcantara is a no no?

Alcantara has quite a "warm" feel about it, but it either looks like you've brushed it one way or the other! I have it on the TT but wouldn't go for it again, it's basically just suede.

Does anyone know if the full leather option really is full leather, or does it have velvet inserts on some sections of the backrest, like the pre-facelift?

Reactions: Kuku
I saw it on a show room model and didnt like the feeling. I hate the feeling of suede ect. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up lol

Reactions: Kuku and Firstname_lastname
Picked my S3 up on monday, i posted these in the track your order thread and kind of forgot about this one. I asked the dealership not to do anything to the exterior apart from a quick wash, so instead they left it out in the rain all weekend so it was filthy when i picked it up. Took it home gave it some TLC and some GTechniq C1 got finished around 8:45pm.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Reactions: mcwharam, Steve J Boyd, gripross and 7 others

I agree with the other comments made already. Here in Denmark everyone however loves the alcanatara look, I prefer clothes.

The first time my girlfriend saw the alcantara seats she said "look, it got velour seats".

Reactions: gripross, Kuku and deci
Picked my S3 up on monday, i posted these in the track your order thread and kind of forgot about this one. I asked the dealership not to do anything to the exterior apart from a quick wash, so instead they left it out in the rain all weekend so it was filthy when i picked it up. Took it home gave it some TLC and some GTechniq C1 got finished around 8:45pm.

View attachment 99408 View attachment 99409 View attachment 99410 View attachment 99411 View attachment 99412 View attachment 99413 View attachment 99414

Congratulations car looks amazing !!

Any chance of a couple of pics front with DRLs on and rear with sidelights on ? Interested to see what lights up - plenty of pics of saloon but not seen the Sportback lights properly yet.

Congratulations car looks amazing !!

Any chance of a couple of pics front with DRLs on and rear with sidelights on ? Interested to see what lights up - plenty of pics of saloon but not seen the Sportback lights properly yet.

I'll go and take some pictures the DRL's and the rear indicators (which are the loading bar type (despite me not having the Matrix LED kit)) at lunch I'll also get some pictures of the interior, which is very nice indeed and the Apple car play etc... don't to exited as I didn't spec the Virtual cockpit (although i really regret that now...)

Edit; i just noticed how shocking my drive looks... i guess that's next.

Last edited:
Reactions: rasA4, FredrikA3 and Rob2k68
I'll go and take some pictures the DRL's and the rear indicators (which are the loading bar type (despite me not having the Matrix LED kit)) at lunch I'll also get some pictures of the interior, which is very nice indeed and the Apple car play etc... don't to exited as I didn't spec the Virtual cockpit (although i really regret that now...)

Edit; i just noticed how shocking my drive looks... i guess that's next.

Congrats to you what spec did you go for?

Congrats to you what spec did you go for?

Its just the standard options (poverty spec) It's my company car, and because I need 20K miles a year, I ended up not being able to get any options and still be in budget. Bizarrely its the same monthly cost as a GTI with the performance pack (which is what i was originally going to get), and to be honest, the only 3 things i would have specced; adpative cruise control, hill hold assist and parking sensors, i reckon i can live without. And factor in that I'd rather have a base spec S3, than a lower model with options.

Ironically i tried to add HHA to my original PFL (March) order seeing as it didn't put the price up, but the dealership forgot to add it the the FL order.

No one picked up a Navarra S3 yet? Would love to see 'real life' pictures.
My nerves are growing about the choice of colour and my liver can handle all the 'calming fluids' I am taking to counteract the nerves.

Reactions: Steve J Boyd, Soup, gripross and 2 others
Its just the standard options (poverty spec) It's my company car, and because I need 20K miles a year, I ended up not being able to get any options and still be in budget. Bizarrely its the same monthly cost as a GTI with the performance pack (which is what i was originally going to get), and to be honest, the only 3 things i would have specced; adpative cruise control, hill hold assist and parking sensors, i reckon i can live without. And factor in that I'd rather have a base spec S3, than a lower model with options.

Ironically i tried to add HHA to my original PFL (March) order seeing as it didn't put the price up, but the dealership forgot to add it the the FL order.

We went 'poverty spec' but still more or less have everything we specced in the last car. At least you have rear sensors as standard.