Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Ara Blue is now a colour option on the Configurator for the S3 and S3 Sportback only.....why not the S3 Saloon

7a6243170d4d3051ca7c13eeadc2f972.png
aa5a1cc422be1c293799dabe491b6010.png

Sure it will Potter along soon on to the saloon lol its available for the up coming RS3 saloon

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
View attachment 107986

On ORDER!!!.... and with those new wheels!!
Black Edition baby! :smiley:

By the way,think l am correct in saying this, the Black Editions have a higher GMFV £1000,so its best to get one of these rather spec up a Chrome Dome model with the same options

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

SpeedyFrog

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Winter coat applied, Collonite 476, still come back to this after trying everything else

Out for a drive in the mountains.

View attachment 108019

View attachment 108020
Winter coat applied, Collonite 476, still come back to this after trying everything else

View attachment 108019

View attachment 108020
Call sign..... Tango Red..... @mikemod......welcome to the danger zone,yer cars lookin real slick Mav.....lol
n-TOP-GUN-large570.jpg

Simon L

Gold Supporter
It is not my car, but I am curious....why?

The wheels? The color? The chrome grille?

The wheels are horrendous!! To be fair I don't think the picture does the paintwork any favours either, looks like plastic to me??

@mikemod ...............that's how you do red...........sensational mate and top notch pics too (you taking notes @pburv??) lol

GSB

Gold Supporter

SpeedyFrog

It is not my car, but I am curious....why?

The wheels? The color? The chrome grille?
The wheels! The wheels! They burn my eyes ...

moonlight

View attachment 108019

View attachment 108020

That looks b e a uuutiful ....followed a Tango red saloon few weeks back and it looked even better in the flesh...the paintwork was almost mirror like....looks very ..purposeful...

moonlight

This complaint goes out to you Jassy....

Here's me in the newly founded PR club....the family INSISTED that I wave to them though the roof yesterday morning (and it now seems every morning)as I set off for my daily commute....roof goes back....drive slowly down the driveway.....all of the shockingly cold water that had settled on it overnight came pouring over down my white collared neck...wet shirt ..wet seat and more importantly wet hair lol.... ... I do hope it happens to you more often for not forewarning me of the pitfalls of owning such a thing lol.

Bristle Hound

Staff member

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Hi all, new to the forum.

I had a test drive at Dundee Audi on Wednesday and picked this up on Saturday. Not had a chance to try it out much yet apart from the drive home but I thought I would post a few pictures

View attachment 108051 View attachment 108052 View attachment 108053 View attachment 108054

Stunning car Bill, almost the same as I'm waiting on so enjoyed the pics.
That plate wouldn't be out of place in Oban (0 BAN).
Look forward to hearing how you're enjoying the car mate.

Last edited:

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
This complaint goes out to you Jassy....

Here's me in the newly founded PR club....the family INSISTED that I wave to them though the roof yesterday morning (and it now seems every morning)as I set off for my daily commute....roof goes back....drive slowly down the driveway.....all of the shockingly cold water that had settled on it overnight came pouring over down my white collared neck...wet shirt ..wet seat and more importantly wet hair lol.... ... I do hope it happens to you more often for not forewarning me of the pitfalls of owning such a thing lol.

Av given a few bad driving lorry drivers the the Fingers out of me roof on several occasions....after passing them....love it......lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Av given a few bad driving lorry drivers the the Fingers out of me roof on several occasions....after passing them....love it......lol

****** hooligan. .....lol

BMB - 77

Big Bill. That car was my original order which I didn't collect as it was ordered incorrectly. It was meant to have the grey leather and parking plus with camera but the salesman didn't put them in the order so mine had to be reordered and I picked it up two weeks ago. Lovely car. I was looking at it when I picked mine up.
Hi all, new to the forum.

I had a test drive at Dundee Audi on Wednesday and picked this up on Saturday. Not had a chance to try it out much yet apart from the drive home but I thought I would post a few pictures

View attachment 108051 View attachment 108052 View attachment 108053 View attachment 108054