Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Is that a bottle of BSD there jassy? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off course, deep inside he loves it. It is just that he won't admit it, publicly! A man and his ego!

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Mine yesterday. I washed her on Friday, but since it has not rained here since beginning of May it is very dusty and our home road is a gravel road the car gets very dusty.
IMG 20180610 124409
IMG 20180610 143944
IMG 20180610 124426
IMG 20180610 143912

I ordered a black edition grille from ebay on Friday. Also wil change the lower "foglight" grilles to all black. And will get some black mirrorcases later.

Reactions: zcoreyy, Broonie22, Bocca and 4 others
Nice ^^ Reminds me of my sister-in-law's place (near Vaasa) - the roads are either dusty and gravelly or covered in 10cm of snow!

A great parking space (not really extreme) outside Dornoch Cathedral (Madonna’s wedding gaff) whilst exploring bits of the North Coast 500
1b96cfa6c56ff966d4ad84a2e768c48a.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: zcoreyy, V6_Man, Reggieboy71 and 5 others
I love Dornoch and that town centre is really nice. But your parking space is right underneath some very large trees...not the best for your paint surface.
You have to swing over to Ullapool and see that part of the NC 500 or take the A832 circular route just after Garve and return to the A835 and continue to Ullapool, great driving road and scenery.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
A great parking space (not really extreme) outside Dornoch Cathedral (Madonna’s wedding gaff) whilst exploring bits of the North Coast 500
1b96cfa6c56ff966d4ad84a2e768c48a.jpg
Don't see any beach with stunning topless burdz shaking there booty mate.... What's going on .... ..... Eh.... Lol

Reactions: zcoreyy, Audi Bairn and Rolly12
Reactions: BarryG79, Audi Bairn, MattSedg and 1 other person
Don't see any beach with stunning topless burdz shaking there booty mate.... What's going on .... ..... Eh.... Lol

Here’s the Dornoch beach shot mate. Unfortunately the topless burdz are all behind me as they were camera shy. The dugz got his tongue oot as he can’t believe how hot they are
58a92b8bd6aa6f08feb4685999960456.jpg
lol
0ce5f7f3026779d1e2a9ec440e5a1a53.jpg

Reactions: gussyldr, FBF01, zcoreyy and 12 others
Here’s the Dornoch beach shot mate. Unfortunately the topless burdz are all behind me as they were camera shy. The dugz got his tongue oot as he can’t believe how hot they are
lol
0ce5f7f3026779d1e2a9ec440e5a1a53.jpg

Awesome mate hope yer having a ball

Reactions: Jcbmally and Audi Bairn

PMSL :salute:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I'm really pleased with the weather here in Denmark at the moment, 25C today. The only problem is I'll have to wait until evening to wash the car when the front of the house is in shadow. Here is a picture from the weekend, freshly washed and in the lovely evening sun.

View attachment 155353
Lovely spec, the wheels are great and maybe my favourite.

Hey folks, I new to this forum. Just bought my babe 3 weeks ago from Germany ) Nothing special, just a regular A3) But I love it, especially after my 2005 A3 8P sportback :)

2r8pC2t.jpg
2xbAFvh.jpg

Uqo6Kom.jpg
Very nice indeed. Happy motoring.

Reactions: rhombass
Mine yesterday. I washed her on Friday, but since it has not rained here since beginning of May it is very dusty and our home road is a gravel road the car gets very dusty.View attachment 157696 View attachment 157697 View attachment 157698 View attachment 157699

I ordered a black edition grille from ebay on Friday. Also wil change the lower "foglight" grilles to all black. And will get some black mirrorcases later.
Really like the car, alloys look great and beautiful house.

Reactions: makelja
forever finding good backgrounds to make my pictures look a bit special :hopelessness:
Bleatarn

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, zcoreyy and 11 others
You do seem to find the best backgrounds.
Do you take your reg plate off every time or you photoshopping it out?

photoshop it out, if you really look close you'll see the vertical slats aren't perfectly lined up, BUT, up to now i've had two private messages asking where i sourced my US spec grill from :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and NevMan
photoshop it out, if you really look close you'll see the vertical slats aren't perfectly lined up, BUT, up to now i've had two private messages asking where i sourced my US spec grill from :tearsofjoy:

Haha. I inspected it closely for a while and I just couldn't decide if it was photoshopped or not! I can see what you mean now but it's barely visible.
Good photoshop skills

Reactions: MattSedg
Shame we need a front plate, looks so much better without it.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally, Kondax and 1 other person
Shame we need a front plate, looks so much better without it.
It's not as bad as owning a Alfa Romeo any reg plate ruins the look of them at the front mate

Reactions: Audi Bairn, zcoreyy, Flying Scotsman and 2 others
Really like the car, alloys look great and beautiful house.

Thanks.
The house has been completely renovated inside last year. When I say completely, I mean completely. We removed all the drywall from walls and and rebuilt the base floor, since it had rot. Also the bathroom was completely gutted and rebuilt including the sauna.
Now I am doing the rainwater draining for it. And after that is complete I will build a terrasse and a new garage.
And also painted outside. The roof sides will be done this summer and also the roof will be repainted later this year.

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Had a little mini meeting yesterday, my friend came down to show me is BCS res delete with anti-drone.
35270218 10155876181746312 563165066858332160 o
35151682 10155876181731312 1139892923177893888 n

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, zcoreyy and 9 others