Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

You surfing down memory lane mate they didn't lose much a holiday in Dom Rep.... Pift..... Lol

ha ha yeah :tearsofjoy:

used to enjoy Bullseye as a kid - saw a few episodes on challenge tv channel recently and quite funny seeing it now :smiley:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and Jassyo06
The Mrs loves golden balls on that channel lol

Oh yeah I remember that one - the end bit "split or steal" made for entertaining viewing - when they stole it was very awkward lol.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Managed to keep the cars clean all week (apart from some dust) thanks to the fantastic weather.
150 mile round trip with both cars to Aberfeldy and Kenmore on Saturday and they're plastered with insects!!
Could hardly see out of the windscreen this morning driving towards the sun.

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan, MattSedg and 5 others
Managed to keep the cars clean all week (apart from some dust) thanks to the fantastic weather.
150 mile round trip with both cars to Aberfeldy and Kenmore on Saturday and they're plastered with insects!!

A few insects is a small price to pay for the stunning scenery on your doorstep !

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Sunshine + Navarra = Yum! Yum!
BlurImage 19 5 2018 1 57 34

AndyF Team Navarra

Reactions: gussyldr, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 9 others
A few insects is a small price to pay for the stunning scenery on your doorstep !

Never a truer word spoken Chris. You were up recently if I recall correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not to quote one upmanship my rental Volvo XC60 tank of a car was splattered with zillions of the wee beasties over thr 2800 miles I just covered. The thing I found really annoying was the lack of any windshield sqeegie devices at petrol stations. Leaving as you stated dangerous vision problems.
I had to resort to dampened bog paper from the loos at the petrol stations. By the way Jassy I am departing from Glasgow today and the only rain I saw was the day that I arrived at Glasgow.... great weather all in all from Wales, London, Skye and Inverness.

Reactions: SamR92, Audi Bairn and BarryG79
Never a truer word spoken Chris. You were up recently if I recall correctly.

Last September, loved every minute. We rented a log cabin on the shore of Loch Tay about 5 miles north of Killin.

DSC 1827b
DSC 1827a

Reactions: Broonie22, Jassyo06, MattSedg and 3 others
Last September, loved every minute. We rented a log cabin on the shore of Loch Tay about 5 miles north of Killin.

View attachment 156043 View attachment 156042

Great pics, especially the one of Kenmore for Drummond Hill. We'll be back up there soon and have a week booked in September at Mains of Taymouth (just out of sight behind the trees to the left).
That looks like the Sheilings cabins near Killin? If it is, I stayed there and got snowed in one New Year.
Love it up there including the great roads.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Not to quote one upmanship my rental Volvo XC60 tank of a car was splattered with zillions of the wee beasties over thr 2800 miles I just covered. The thing I found really annoying was the lack of any windshield sqeegie devices at petrol stations. Leaving as you stated dangerous vision problems.
I had to resort to dampened bog paper from the loos at the petrol stations. By the way Jassy I am departing from Glasgow today and the only rain I saw was the day that I arrived at Glasgow.... great weather all in all from Wales, London, Skye and Inverness.

Glad you got a chance to get around while you were here. Already got holidays planned for Tain / Dornoch in June and Kenmore in September - can't wait. Planning on getting back over to BC next year potentially - it's been too long.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman
Great pics, especially the one of Kenmore for Drummond Hill. We'll be back up there soon and have a week booked in September at Mains of Taymouth (just out of sight behind the trees to the left).
That looks like the Sheilings cabins near Killin? If it is, I stayed there and got snowed in one New Year.
Love it up there including the great roads.

We stayed here - http://www.lochtay-vacations.co.uk/ Great location and a lovely Bistro on site, right by the waters edge

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thought l clicked on The site of the Scottish Tourist Board for a second....... ... then l realised it was a Highland Midgey Spotters club . ..... . :sos:

Reactions: V6_Man, Audi Bairn, SamR92 and 5 others
Rinsed the dust off last night, pleased with the shine this morning.. still love how the blue changes in different light, from the shade to the bright sun.. #teamara

ed7d1589dcd090c801ef29893dbd3f41.jpg
a866f54f509dbb581dfaea09bce74285.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Broonie22, V6_Man, Scotty75 and 14 others
Thought l clicked on The site of the Scottish Tourist Board for a second....... ... then l realised it was a Highland Midgey Spotters club . ..... . :sos:

Listen Mr "I don't venture more than 10 miles from my house unless it's to lie on a foreign sun lounger" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: you need to broaden your horizons lol

Reactions: MattSedg, Flying Scotsman, Snake Pliskin and 4 others
Listen Mr "I don't venture more than 10 miles from my house unless it's to lie on a foreign sun lounger" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: you need to broaden your horizons lol
Found a image of you whilst ......... Midgey Spotting
Sean Connery as Ramirez in Highlander

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Flying Scotsman, BarryG79 and 2 others
Rinsed the dust off last night, pleased with the shine this morning.. still love how the blue changes in different light, from the shade to the bright sun.. #teamara
Very nice and different alloys compared to the usual :)

Reactions: JDHOWELLS
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: that told him :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and Jassyo06
Here is a pic of a cool Glaswegian..... The Big Yin!!!...not a milkman from Edinburgh

article-1143005-037BD132000005DC-796_233x650.jpg

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and 3 others
Fireball tyre wax/gloss finish or you can get it in a matt finish 500 ml bottle lasts for 5/6 months .... It's good stuff and lasts for a few weeks unless it's blown off by heavy rain but l still have to find the holy grail of tyre dressing.... Is there such a thing lol
Have you tried Gyeon? I love it!

Lähetetty minun BLA-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Have you tried Gyeon? I love it!

Yip tried most mate, but the fireball is simply just better and lasts for weeks very similar to Macguirers tyre gel but without the sling

Yip tried most mate, but the fireball is simply just better and lasts for weeks very similar to Macguirers tyre gel but without the sling
Sounds great! Soft 99 Black Black is also worth trying.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn

It's the Meguiars I've got but you're spot on. Good product but sprays the side of the car first time you go for a drive.
You're tip for the Fireball Easycoat was a good one so I'll try the tyre stuff next :thumbs up:

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan and Jassyo06
Check ma drive way not a weed in site been blasting it most of the day plus the neighbours side bit ******** but a managed to top up ma tan whilst do so lol but l look like a spotted ****.. .. Covered in sand ..... Lol didny even wash the car.. ... .. Couldn't be ***** .. .Not like me..... Maybe time to start thinking about a change in car .... Lol
DSC 0381

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pinky1959, Ian66 and 4 others
Check ma drive way not a weed in site been blasting it most of the day plus the neighbours side bit ******** but a managed to top up ma tan whilst do so lol but l look like a spotted ****.. .. Covered in sand ..... Lol didny even wash the car.. ... .. Couldn't be ***** .. .Not like me..... Maybe time to start thinking about a change in car .... Lol View attachment 156324
Car doesn’t need wash, spotless apart from being covered in weeds

Reactions: Jassyo06
Check ma drive way not a weed in site been blasting it most of the day plus the neighbours side bit ******** but a managed to top up ma tan whilst do so lol but l look like a spotted ****.. .. Covered in sand ..... Lol didny even wash the car.. ... .. Couldn't be ***** .. .Not like me..... Maybe time to start thinking about a change in car .... Lol View attachment 156324

Just needin to trim ur bush now mate it’s looking a bit unloved!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06