Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

When's your voodoo blue one due? I'll need to pop down to Hamilton every now and again to see if I can see you driving about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was due to be built in the last week of August, but emailed the dealer this morning asking for a update and its been put back 2 weeks to the middle of September....due around mid October/Xmas....lol

l saw Ara.... for the first time the other day on the road "seen it before in the showrooms" frickin stunning Wow its bright......smokey incandescent like colour...you wont be dissapointed @Rolly12....also Ara has large Swarovski like Crystals...lol in its paint cachet ie being much larger than on a metallic paint....Cant say anymore than that...lol
Bar l only chose Voodoo as l have a pre face lift S3 in Sepang....and l wanted something.....a bit different mate...thats all

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and Tom.H
It was due to be built in the last week of August, but emailed the dealer this morning asking for a update and its been put back 2 weeks to the middle of September....due around mid October/Xmas....lol

l saw Ara.... for the first time the other day on the road "seen it before in the showrooms" frickin stunning Wow its bright......smokey incandescent like colour...you wont be dissapointed @Rolly12....also Ara has large Swarovski like Crystals...lol in its paint cachet ie being much larger than on a metallic paint....Cant say anymore than that...lol
Bar l only chose Voodoo as l have a pre face lift S3 in Sepang....and l wanted something.....a bit different mate...thats all

At least it will brighten up a damp and dark winter! The wait will be worth it though.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Reactions: ColMariner and Audi Bairn

Jeezo... dealer told me it'd probably be delivered around end of September/start of October and I only placed my order on Wednesday... hope mine isn't gonna be much later than that... I was hoping it'd be here mid September if I was lucky

Jeezo... dealer told me it'd probably be delivered around end of September/start of October and I only placed my order on Wednesday... hope mine isn't gonna be much later than that... I was hoping it'd be here mid September if I was lucky

Cheap Tat Exclusive paints are left to the last mate....as they wait or decide to paint a few cars in this specific colour

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
Cheap Tat Exclusive paints are left to the last mate....as they wait or decide to paint a few cars in this specific colour

Ahh makes sense I suppose... kinda **** considering you're paying extra for it though

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
And l thought my driveway/monoblock weeds where bad......lol...stunning example of a 3 door though...enjoy

Ha ha wondered when someone would comment on state of me drive, no surpise its you though Jassy :laughing:
Am currently waiting on landscaper to come sort it out for me :tongueout:
Thanks for comments about car fella.

Ive been following the forum since April. So far, most people appear to have waited 4 to 6 months for their cars. That said, you may get lucky and drop on an order that has already been allocated to the dealer in which case the lead time they quoted may be possible. I hope this happens

In a week or so you should be able to pick the order up on the tracker, this should give you a better idea. The build date can move forward or back. Mine moved 3 times, currently I have my build w/c 24th July. I ordered 3rd week of April.

Ive been following the forum since April. So far, most people appear to have waited 4 to 6 months for their cars. That said, you may get lucky and drop on an order that has already been allocated to the dealer in which case the lead time they quoted may be possible. I hope this happens

In a week or so you should be able to pick the order up on the tracker, this should give you a better idea. The build date can move forward or back. Mine moved 3 times, currently I have my build w/c 24th July. I ordered 3rd week of April.

Awww Jesus Christ. I'm only a few days after ordering and I already want it!

Reactions: craigwhelan and Audi Bairn
Awww Jesus Christ. I'm only a few days after ordering and I already want it!

The tracker (the proper one, not the YourAudi one especially) becomes an obsession.
And I only had to wait 2 months on mine :blink:

Reactions: azibux1, Rolly12 and Mark Anthony
t6o55Pj.jpg

AiiQznX.jpg

oMGMx6V.jpg

GxExFui.jpg

BGmbNQP.jpg
Are you on spacers at the rear?

Ha ha wondered when someone would comment on state of me drive, no surpise its you though Jassy :laughing:
Am currently waiting on landscaper to come sort it out for me :tongueout:
Thanks for comments about car fella.

Your Welcome mate stunning car.... ye know me not shy coming forward....lol

Ps a love weeds.........not a Sub micron of green fingerness in me bones...mate

Reactions: ColMariner and Audi Bairn

Stop Cheering members up...you....lol

Ahh makes sense I suppose... kinda **** considering you're paying extra for it though

@Rolly12 hi mate l dont really care when my car gets built the longer the better...lol l have a nice S3 just now mate,your different by that l mean yer first Audi is always a bit more special,dont worry you'll get your car just in time for the on set of the Scottish winter....lol

Reactions: Rolly12 and Audi Bairn
I used to think that about Nardo, but when I saw an RS3 in it, I just thought "that's the colour for that car" and wanted one. Sadly it was too much of a stretch, so the Nardo RS3 will be the "one that got away" :-(
Nardo is way too sophisticated for @jassyo06 :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Only had the car for seven months, but finally we've had a gorgeous sunny day and the car was clean (well, almost), so here's our Navarra Blue 3-door...

00000029a

Reactions: Broonie22, Shaun-84, zcoreyy and 4 others
Reactions: David McQueen
My FL S3 06/2017 daytona grey
cd2531b8ad4dedf7771f5d924be74e94.jpg
dbedc496914e620b0a24f52174bd6f13.jpg
7473337a94e5c9a62bfff6484008caec.jpg
fcc187965fad05afac621a909b3c0f14.jpg
538dce2462fe8733ee4c59bde13735d7.jpg

S3 sportback 2017 daytona

Reactions: Reggieboy71, jjc86, Audi Bairn and 5 others
Hi folks.
Just joined up and have facelift 8V (only tdi sport), but with a decent spec.
Happy with it so far but will be looking to add some extra interior lighting which I overlooked when ordering...
Really liking the virtual cockpit...!
20170721 075035

Attachments

• 20170721_075104.jpg
    20170721_075104.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 20170721_075157.jpg
    20170721_075157.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 20170721_075246.jpg
    20170721_075246.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 20170721_075224.jpg
    20170721_075224.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: Reggieboy71, Steelster, kanteo28 and 3 others
Hi folks.
Just joined up and have facelift 8V (only tdi sport), but with a decent spec.
Happy with it so far but will be looking to add some extra interior lighting which I overlooked when ordering...
Really liking the virtual cockpit...!View attachment 131435

:sign welcome:
Looking good!
Just out of interest, are fire extinguishers compulsory in Belgium or just something you've fitted yourself for safety?
Enjoy the forum mate :racer:

:sign welcome:
Looking good!
Just out of interest, are fire extinguishers compulsory in Belgium or just something you've fitted yourself for safety?
Enjoy the forum mate :racer:
Thanks!
It is compulsory to have one - but I have relocated to the boot as it is an eyesore to say the least!
Truth is, if it caught fire, I'd probably just close the door and walk briskly in the opposite direction!!

Reactions: Reggieboy71, zcoreyy, David McQueen and 3 others
Wax doing its thing, love how it beads!
f6f5ea3f255778628be2aa2008c0a563.jpg

f6f5ea3f255778628be2aa2008c0a563.jpg

9bb052771d167f42b0c3de676d8503d4.jpg

b613da8ceadb7b408090958b1ca41371.jpg

Reactions: Daveotto, Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and 5 others
Looks great! What wax do you use? I also see your a fellow NI owner :sm4:

Thanks mate! It's called Naviwax Ultimate. I am indeed lol, haven't seen many others on this yet!

Reactions: SPIKE_