Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

781661dcc3d77f3f2b46610e2bfa355c.jpg

Thanks Audi Tuner for the pic in Reader's Gallery.
4b0c2c07de882f8e3fc9119308879878.jpg

Reactions: Dado, jaygemson, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Thanks JG

the chrome lets It down and needs to be gone will look much better when all black,

Iv found somewhere that will wrap it for me :)

Reactions: RS5 JON and xpoweruk
After a good detail this week
0f21b6610a06b437aff5ea224817b300.jpg

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, jaygemson, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Couple of mods I've put on this weekend..

Reactions: Chop., ScooB and xpoweruk
My top of the range security system..

Reactions: Dado, jaygemson, Bulldog and 5 others
Home made grill badge fitted today.....

Reactions: xpoweruk, ScooB, tolse7 and 3 others
Reactions: BradshawA4
Nice work as usual @Chop. looking extra mean since the latest updates :rockwoot:

Reactions: Chop.
Yeh I did concider it but Iv got a red badge on the back the same so would need to change that too

I'm a bit wary of it looking like Iv crashed through halfords if I start adding too many yellow bits :-0

Reactions: RS5 JON and xpoweruk
So we have JG and XP to thank or blame for this which ever way u want to look at it :)

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and ScooB
@BradshawA4 - A4 looking fab buddy :)

Personally I would lose the S-line badge off the grille & the hang down air freshener (off the rear view mirror) is a huge no no. The air freshener go's against all my car OCD related issues lol

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:
You're right, I've been wondering if I need the sline badge or not, plain and simple it is. Cheers for the feedback.

Reactions: ScooB and Bristle Hound
Finished the interior trim :)

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, BradshawA4 and Chop.
Cheers scoob liking having a bit of colour on the interior gives it that wee bit extra

Looking good with the centre finished XP

Reactions: xpoweruk
Some new shoes for the S4 :) 20x9" ET40 RS6-style peelers.

IMG 3753
IMG 3757
IMG 3761

IMG 3759
IMG 3764
IMG 3765

Reactions: AtotheK, TahirS, xpoweruk and 6 others
Very nice mate is that a modified rs5 rear? Front bumper is cracking also. Do you know the paint code for the silver lip on the bumper?

Cracking looking car mate

Cheers!

Rear is an OEM RS5 diffuser spliced onto the S4 bumper. It involves some fabrication and fiberglass but the result is well worth it if you ask me. The front is an RS4-style bumper from Xenonz.

No idea on the paint code, sorry. I simply asked the bodyshop to match the silver on the RS5 rear diffuser "blade", which is a matt finish too BTW.

Reactions: Lavis89, Chop., ScooB and 1 other person
Well lads! Notting speaical here but it's my first car and from browsing the forms iv alot of ideas floating around in my head! Looking forward to getting in the mix 1.8tfsi se !
IMAG0804
IMAG0802

Reactions: TahirS, AU11 ALS, ScooB and 2 others
:sign welcome: Bootneck.

Nice first car, give it 3-6 month on here and you won't recognise it. Plenty of ways to spend you cash on here, all for the good of your car I may add.

Enjoy.
JG

Reactions: Bootneck22 and Chop.
Well lads! Notting speaical here but it's my first car and from browsing the forms iv alot of ideas floating around in my head! Looking forward to getting in the mix 1.8tfsi se ! View attachment 82697 View attachment 82698
Good base to start from. Turbo so tuneable. Nice colour. Plenty of upgrades and mods available. Thumbs up. My first car was a Vauxhall Viva, anyone remember them!

Reactions: Bootneck22
Well lads! Notting speaical here but it's my first car and from browsing the forms iv alot of ideas floating around in my head! Looking forward to getting in the mix 1.8tfsi se ! View attachment 82697 View attachment 82698
Hi mate nice car, and mine started off as an se and fast forward a year and I've still got shed loads of stuff I want to do and what I've done. Careful it'll suck you in.

And you'll get great ideas from the amount of top cars on this site.

Reactions: Bootneck22 and Chop.
12804794_10153892747795792_6319500714536400167_n.jpg

took advantage of the dry weather today and managed to get the DA out. Wash, clay, polish, glaze, wax and result!

Reactions: ScooB, xpoweruk and Chop.
Hi mate nice car, and mine started off as an se and fast forward a year and I've still got shed loads of stuff I want to do and what I've done. Careful it'll suck you in.

And you'll get great ideas from the amount of top cars on this site.

My old A4 SE after I was finished with it, miss it sometimes.

JG

Reactions: Bootneck22, Stanningtonglen, ScottishA4B9 and 2 others
That looks spot on JG :rockwoot:

Reactions: RS5 JON
My old A4 SE after I was finished with it, miss it sometimes.

JG
Hi JG yeah your old car was nice and I'm sure I've seen pics of it before at the same event but from different angles. I think it was when I was searching for the votex front splitter...I think.

Anyway nice car mate

Reactions: RS5 JON
Some gorgeous A4's here! Plenty of inspiration! I'm afraid I don't have any decent pictures only have these two. I'm going to get an rs4 grill this month I can't decide if I want to go for silver or black surrond. Any suggestions?
IMG 20160208 171156
IMG 20160302 124101

Reactions: TahirS, xpoweruk, Stanningtonglen and 3 others
Some gorgeous A4's here! Plenty of inspiration! I'm afraid I don't have any decent pictures only have these two. I'm going to get an rs4 grill this month I can't decide if I want to go for silver or black surrond. Any suggestions? View attachment 83203 View attachment 83204
Look like pretty good pics to me! Nice car too. Mine is a 3.0tdi Quattro as well. I would keep the surround as silver to match the window surrounds.
8adb23de5fdbd3f82d7f589be8a9b825.jpg

fa3cc2b432e990552e429c9ff8993baa.jpg

Reactions: xpoweruk and ScooB
I think I agree! What grill is that you have? Also those aren't standard tips, have you replaced the exhaust system? Lovely looking car.