Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

jabowsi

781661dcc3d77f3f2b46610e2bfa355c.jpg

Thanks Audi Tuner for the pic in Reader's Gallery.
4b0c2c07de882f8e3fc9119308879878.jpg

Chop.

Yeh I did concider it but Iv got a red badge on the back the same so would need to change that too

I'm a bit wary of it looking like Iv crashed through halfords if I start adding too many yellow bits :-0

BradshawA4

@BradshawA4 - A4 looking fab buddy :)

Personally I would lose the S-line badge off the grille & the hang down air freshener (off the rear view mirror) is a huge no no. The air freshener go's against all my car OCD related issues lol

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:
You're right, I've been wondering if I need the sline badge or not, plain and simple it is. Cheers for the feedback.

jaygemson

Some new shoes for the S4 :) 20x9" ET40 RS6-style peelers.

IMG_3753.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg
IMG_3764.jpg
IMG_3765.jpg

ScooB

Very nice mate is that a modified rs5 rear? Front bumper is cracking also. Do you know the paint code for the silver lip on the bumper?

Cracking looking car mate

jaygemson

Cheers!

Rear is an OEM RS5 diffuser spliced onto the S4 bumper. It involves some fabrication and fiberglass but the result is well worth it if you ask me. The front is an RS4-style bumper from Xenonz.

No idea on the paint code, sorry. I simply asked the bodyshop to match the silver on the RS5 rear diffuser "blade", which is a matt finish too BTW.

JG51 AUD

:sign welcome: Bootneck.

Nice first car, give it 3-6 month on here and you won't recognise it. Plenty of ways to spend you cash on here, all for the good of your car I may add.

Enjoy.
JG

ScooB

Well lads! Notting speaical here but it's my first car and from browsing the forms iv alot of ideas floating around in my head! Looking forward to getting in the mix 1.8tfsi se ! View attachment 82697 View attachment 82698
Hi mate nice car, and mine started off as an se and fast forward a year and I've still got shed loads of stuff I want to do and what I've done. Careful it'll suck you in.

And you'll get great ideas from the amount of top cars on this site.

Lavis89

Regional Rep
12804794_10153892747795792_6319500714536400167_n.jpg

took advantage of the dry weather today and managed to get the DA out. Wash, clay, polish, glaze, wax and result!

JG51 AUD

Hi mate nice car, and mine started off as an se and fast forward a year and I've still got shed loads of stuff I want to do and what I've done. Careful it'll suck you in.

And you'll get great ideas from the amount of top cars on this site.

My old A4 SE after I was finished with it, miss it sometimes.

JG

JG51 AUD

That looks spot on JG :rockwoot:

Cheers XP, alot of blood, sweat, tears, and of course ££££'s went into her, don't regret one bit of it, car was a one off.
JG

Last edited:

ScooB

My old A4 SE after I was finished with it, miss it sometimes.

JG
Hi JG yeah your old car was nice and I'm sure I've seen pics of it before at the same event but from different angles. I think it was when I was searching for the votex front splitter...I think.

Anyway nice car mate

jabowsi

Some gorgeous A4's here! Plenty of inspiration! I'm afraid I don't have any decent pictures only have these two. I'm going to get an rs4 grill this month I can't decide if I want to go for silver or black surrond. Any suggestions? View attachment 83203 View attachment 83204
Look like pretty good pics to me! Nice car too. Mine is a 3.0tdi Quattro as well. I would keep the surround as silver to match the window surrounds.
8adb23de5fdbd3f82d7f589be8a9b825.jpg

fa3cc2b432e990552e429c9ff8993baa.jpg

Clone

I think I agree! What grill is that you have? Also those aren't standard tips, have you replaced the exhaust system? Lovely looking car.