Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Got it covered in mud and dog fur!
5569c824e5864cb8491963981662d44f.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Here is mine after a few upgrades airlift suspension, us boot lid with carbon spoiler, carbon mirrors, smoked headlights & dtm bumper finally fitted!!

Attachments

• auditwo.jpg
    auditwo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 350
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, V6_Man, J0N and 1 other person
us bootlid

Attachments

• audithree.jpg
    audithree.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 361
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, Sean_, J0N and 1 other person
Carbon mirrors

Attachments

• audione.jpg
    audione.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 305
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, Stanningtonglen and carlcall
Picture of mine from SOK this weekend.

1d6a619cb11a522ad8c23e3da18716f3.jpg

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, J0N, Stanningtonglen and 3 others
wow, it's hurting my eyes chap...lol , multi-coloured swap shop doesn't come close, but seriously chap, nice work and deffo seems to work well in a bizarre kinda way...keep up the good work that man.....

Reactions: JMGR33N
S4 blades are nice Sean, I have a set but still haven't fitted them, just waiting to get all the bodywork bits done at the same time really, and there are a few too do aswell thus far, the blades are a nice touch ..

Cheers Rob! I've wanted a set for awhile and couldn't say no when they came up for sale. When are you going to fit yours? You'll love them once they're fitted. It's hard to get a good photo with them on though, maybe not for someone a bit more skilled than me with a camera.

All change, 19" s coming off and 18" going on - feel like a change

Reactions: James.c, GDCAUDIA4B7 and V6_Man
wow, it's hurting my eyes chap...lol , multi-coloured swap shop doesn't come close, but seriously chap, nice work and deffo seems to work well in a bizarre kinda way...keep up the good work that man.....

Haha I've never liked to follow the crowd lol ;-)

I do have a slight obsession with yellow. Haha

d2f7a422b649c121cf763bd099106531.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: James.c and Sean_
d525bdb9abff6a7e8705b6193e962fb8.jpg
5075fead5b5a354cb6f774fa674007d5.jpg

Here is mine bought with the Carbon wrapped hood. I'm not sure if to remove it or carry the carbon look round to the mirrors and put a carbon lip on the boot! Hmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: James.c
c7b948be843ddfc56cb1e4d8bb25ec56.jpg

Got all my air ride fitted at the same time as replacing all the control arms and rear arb linkages. Now to buy some nice 2 piece wheels with a nice chrome dish

Reactions: James.c, b19ctr and Sonny Singh

Got all my air ride fitted at the same time as replacing all the control arms and rear arb linkages. Now to buy some nice 2 piece wheels with a nice chrome dish

How you finding the air ride mate? I love mine :) need to do my control arms at some point to looking forward to seeing what wheels are going on it.

Yeah it's good mate driven it a little bit but it's off the road atm so not driven it to far. It's nice and firm but feels a lot better than coilovers. And replacing all the arms was a right pig but definitely feels a lots better on the steering. Haha wheels is the most tricky part now as I was going to get some quite wide rota grid drifts et20 rear but now I've got air I want something shiny.

Reactions: Jamie13TDI
I've done some of the arms & yes they are a pain lol, i'm after new wheels but not sure what to go for stay 19's or go 18's so I can ride low ;) but also want something different.

Yeah I've had 19's on it for a year there good and a nice ride but I'm going to go for 18's with a little bit bigger profile some more stretch and there's a bigger variety in 18's aswell

Now I don't normally like too much black on a black car but I went for a change and sprayed my front badge black and I kind of like it, without going overboard I think it looks really well, what you guys think?

b29b065f8b7c6ad9ffdf063f36cd06f2.jpg

Reactions: James.c, TOM.S, Audi-Rog and 4 others
works nice on the rs4 grille , maybe the honeycombe that makes the difference.

More on instagram: kristiank1

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 337
Reactions: GDCAUDIA4B7
Got the car back after a few bits. What you think

Attachments

• IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    931.8 KB · Views: 2,793
Reactions: dubcool.pc, dimitar.tuntov.5, Jamie13TDI and 4 others
My audi a4 s line
78aee484ba89bc78e1ad2f67ada0a803.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: James.c, J0N, Stanningtonglen and 2 others
I do like that color , allways a good contrasting color for black ..very nice, an rs4 grille would be a first class enhancement chap.

Reactions: Chris Williams
I do like that color , allways a good contrasting color for black ..very nice, an rs4 grille would be a first class enhancement chap.
Yes i agree only they are a little pricey

they most certainly are , but you know the old saying...." no pain , no gain" and most certainly applies to your wallet aswell with B7's.......well worth doing though.

they most certainly are , but you know the old saying...." no pain , no gain" and most certainly applies to your wallet aswell with B7's.......well worth doing though.
Yh i will get one eventually after other bits are paid for shortly

just love that colour, now if I could find that illusive rs4 avant in that colour with a sunroof and the comfort recaro's I be a happy chappy.
I also love the colour when polished looks amazing with the black parts getting cupra splitter next for mine