Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

To be honest in Kent the roads are not that bad ! I have not a lot of speed bumps so i'm happy with 223/35/19 and coilovers ! I use to have Fk on My B5 with 17" and they were s*it deffo ruther Ap's ! I'm happy that i listened a member on here when i done my choice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest in Kent the roads are not that bad ! I have not a lot of speed bumps so i'm happy with 223/35/19 and coilovers ! I use to have Fk on My B5 with 17" and they were s*it deffo ruther Ap's ! I'm happy that i listened a member on here when i done my choice !

Thanks Dimitar. Good to know this. Ive read lots and lots of reviews on loads of coilovers and was thinking the only way forward is expensive KW coilovers. But, so many say AP are fantastic for the money. I only want better support for my wheels and lowering, so think AP's will be the way to go.

:)

Reactions: carlcall and dimitar.tuntov.5
Image1464420434046777
Image1464420448583858

Reactions: Tyrer, DrStrange, Stanningtonglen and 2 others
still looking very smart dimi, i'm just trying to think what else you can do to it to improve on it, well I've thought about it, and it doesn't need anything else, looks fantastic as it is now...very nice indeed.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
Thanks a lot guys - yes for now i'm 100% ready ! Wheels will be refurbed in a while, new tyres and rear Pdc ;) that is the plan for now ! Thanks for all your opinion guys

My 2.0 Tdi SE on genuine 18 Ronal S lines. Full respray, balance shaft sorted! Maybe a little lowering to come.

Just love this car!

Attachments

• 20160410_152758.jpg
    20160410_152758.jpg
    973.5 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Stanningtonglen
still looking the dogs dangly bit dimi, love it mate, just need to loose those s-line badges on the rear doors and your 200% spot on chap.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
I've just gone with none at all now, and I really have gone right off the whole s-line wording on audi's now.

Gave mine a wash & polish!!
20160608 155802

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Tyrer and James.c
Wash today, not bad for 10 years old :D

IMAG0042

Reactions: Demetrios, Stanningtonglen and Charlie Farley
Just lowered 30mm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 220
couple of nice pics next to the big ship/rig thing that pulled up at the docks near me, thought i'd take the opportunity of a pic or two,
20160627 105807

20160627 105625

Reactions: Tyrer, James.c, dimitar.tuntov.5 and 4 others
V
couple of nice pics next to the big ship/rig thing that pulled up at the docks near me, thought i'd take the opportunity of a pic or two,
View attachment 95464
View attachment 95463

Very nice! Its also nice to see a painted LCR splitter as opposed to the factory plastic looking one. Ive done the same (but just havent fitted it yet haha) The gloss black suits the car well.

V

Very nice! Its also nice to see a painted LCR splitter as opposed to the factory plastic looking one. Ive done the same (but just havent fitted it yet haha) The gloss black suits the car well.

thanks Doc, yeh, i wanted it to look a bit better than black plastic, i painted mine phantom black to blend it in a bit more, it's been on for ages now and could do with a bit of tlc nearly ripped it of twice crossing fields, lol,

Reactions: DrStrange

A few pics from camping with the kids, was thinking about going to buy a b8 black edition avant this week, but just sat back and thought, the b7 has stole my heart, is it me or is this the best shape a4 Audi ever did?

Reactions: Tyrer, DrStrange, James.c and 1 other person
eerr not sure i'm too keen on them dimi, you've lost that cool styling now without the oz rim....

don't keep them on too long dimi , they just don't suit your great car mate, well there ok , but that's about it for my taste, not keen on the big spoke pattern they just look a bit chunky as opposed to your sleek oz rim.....just my input .

Same here - i need to drive the car while they are in the garage.
Rise up the car just a bit and very happy with the handling meanwhile. 100% will put my Oz's back

Little pic after having the alloys fully refurbished

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, Tooty_Fruity, RichMk3 and 1 other person
If you mean about lower part is called cupra lip. On ebay you can find dozens of it.

20160711_165236910_i_OS.jpg

Reactions: Rimie Blues, GDCAUDIA4B7, dimitar.tuntov.5 and 4 others