Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Yes @t8ups is your man, he recently supplied me with a full projector kit. I fitted the kit myself with some guidance from trups and I can't be more happier with the outcome, they look awesome!
5d077f8ac2cfc74ce8aa56c498dd346b.jpg

be1fb2b396e16df5b506785c72284316.jpg

Reactions: umuk
I can make connection with bulgarian fella who done them ! He is doing as well retrofitting Morimoto + all kind of paintiin !
If anyone wants i can share FB LINK to his page !
My headlights are polished + 3M wrapped, painted black matt ! I love them now !

Yeah, Its just that i'll need either some spare lights or a period where I won't need my car for a week or so while it's done.

depending on where you are, could you not go to him? i did a 240mile round trip to him....exchanged mine with a set he had already made up and was off again in a couple of hours.
2015 07 14 161012

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Stanningtonglen and unitzero
Unitzero - your car needs OEM bi-xenon not retrofitting ! This is my opinion

is the only differnece the drl's and active cornering when comparing the oem set up to retro? the cut off and light output is far superior to my bmw factory fitted xenons

The difference is How the look and the DRL ! When you put oem headlights on your car you will not have cornering anyway ! So it is up to you - but i'm telling you from experience as i have retrofitted and now OEM !
Retrofitted need 5-10 seconds tll they light up 100% but the oem only like 2 !
The output is nearly the same so this is not an issue ! If you do not want to pay a bit more for OEM vision go for retrofitted and you won't be dissapointed !

I have no troubles at the MOT without headlights washers but if you haven't got them the retrofitted way is a bit better because they are with H1 ... Before MOT you can put H1 normal bulb and you are top ;)

depending on where you are, could you not go to him? i did a 240mile round trip to him....exchanged mine with a set he had already made up and was off again in a couple of hours.

I have met up with Trups quite a few times when he used to work a few miles from me. I bought bulbs off him and tested lots of his prototype number plate LED's (as my B7 has the full colour FIS and is super picky ! However, I currently run halogen number plate bulbs as the endless warning beeps were driving me insane ! )

I have been thinking of selling up in a few months but if I change my mind I will give him a call.

OEM would be ideal but the cost including harnesses soon adds up.

best post a pic of my car as this picture thread is turning into a headlight thread !

18764385174_7c6b0f3885_c.jpg

Hello - just joined and have just purchased : 2007 2.0TFSI S-line Cab in Dolphin Grey - hope you like
(99% my perfect spec - just wanted s-line exterior pack and it would have been 100% !)

IMG 6005
IMG 6067
IMG 6077

Last edited:
very surprised you hav'nt had a chat with plod over that plate yet, they are really cracking down on standard plates that have had the prefix messed about with, take care as you may be next.

No ... They are the same but i been stoped in GERMANY ... It is illegal there ! I will take again metal pressed but without logo of the country !
That's funny, you get away with the UK police not pulling you for letter spacing but the Polizei pull you for the wrong national designation.

Just joined and have bought my first Audi.
Driven a few in the past (S8's etc) but I'm very happy with this (apart from an engine issue).
2006 A4 2.0T S Line SE.

Attachments

• 20150731_192500.jpg
    20150731_192500.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 163
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 150
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 168
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 196
I have been pulled out in Germany today about the number plate ... I will swap it with normal 100%

fcdd083b89194b8f05c32c9fbf84dbd8.jpg

i must say the S4 grill is growing on me more & more, I wasnt sure about it to start with but i like it now, nice one chap.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
Just fitted some wheel spacers 12 on front & 15 on back
IMG 0432
IMG 0434
IMG 0436
IMG 0437

Reactions: Mark-f, NOZ and Charlie Farley
Ah ha, that will be the dtm's then, any probs with rubbing the inner wheel arches, also, what spacer have you used and where did you source them from.
cheers
rob

Ah ha, that will be the dtm's then, any probs with rubbing the inner wheel arches, also, what spacer have you used and where did you source them from.
cheers
rob

Funny you should say that Rob, i had to go out last night and driving on our great country roads i did hear some rubbing but looking this morning i couldn't work out where it was coming from, now i know. Yes that's them its a S-Line Special Ed
I bought them off ebay they are I-Motorsport black hubcentric 12 & 15mm spacer kit including bolts item number 290863393956 they were on offer for £112 normally £124 with free post

wheels look great that colour, i'd love to do mine that shade but on a black car it will be to much which is a real shame, they look really good chap.

rob

Here's my SLine Avant 2.0 TDi

Currently sat on 19" RS6 replica wheels (faces freshly painted) wrapped in 215/35/19 Accelera's (decent budget in my opinion), B5 spring perches fitted, LED numberplate lights, fresh number plates front and rear. Remapped and having a Valeo SMF conversion tomorrow. I have retrofitted cruise control and will also be fitting full DIS tomorrow after work. Few more bits to come when i come back from France next weekend and possibly a change of wheels to.

Comments/advice welcomed

DC60D84B-D8BB-4450-9F93-C18EB787DC73_zps1u9s2upp.jpg

E8335128-D14A-4E0E-A182-4F8309287950_zps6mqtpog6.jpg

Reactions: Griffin1989
Hi guys, new around here.recently bought an 08 plate A4 2.0 TDI 170 S Sline Special edition jobby, has the Black Optic pack on it so no chrome on the exterior, different pedals, fully black interior, sat nav, two tone leather and all the toys. I spent a while looking for an S line and only found two in this spec, this being the nicer one. Great car so far, awesome to drive. Done a fair few miles so far in it.

First up in a weeks time is DPF removal and a stage 2+ remap which should add around 45bhp and roughly 130 ft/lb torque, then a full service. Although it was only done in January I'd rather get it done myself. Only thing I've done so far is give it an oil change today.

A few pics, not took many really.

2n65cte.jpg

33y4yew.jpg

Reactions: Griffin1989, Stanningtonglen, Charlie Farley and 1 other person