Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

First post fella's so please take it easy. I have owned this since the end of December 13', got the bug from this sodding forum and now I cannot see my wages lasting long at all. This is washed, clayed and and waxed.

TDI 2.0 170BHP S Line, no mods just yet but looking remap and lower and of course a few cosmetic mods :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Reactions: ruairi83
Here's some of my much loved 2.0tdi s-line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 319
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 256
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 272
Reactions: disk0
I've just carbon 4d wrapped my bumper strip, very day only took 5 mins!

Attachments

• 20140624_142425.jpg
    20140624_142425.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 261
  • 20140624_142712.jpg
    20140624_142712.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 296
Do you need special tools to do this carbon wrapping?

A heat gun (or the Mrs' hairdryer) and a Stanley knife blade. Honestly its mega easy. It's pretty much a flat shape so that helps

Reactions: mancdan
I have just had some carbon wrap delivered, I was gonna wrap the plastic/wood colored trim with this, may also do that strip at the back. Is it easy to remove?

I have just had some carbon wrap delivered, I was gonna wrap the plastic/wood colored trim with this, may also do that strip at the back. Is it easy to remove?
It is mate, start at one end (I started at the drivers side) gently pull up and out together with your fingers. The first clip should pull out, then work your way across. I didn't use any tools just fingers. As for the wood, good idea I did the same on a jag s type a few years ago, it made it look so much better/younger

Reactions: disk0
Did mine last night, it was a doddle, had to lift the first part very carefully with a flat blade screwdriver but it came off reasonably easy. Manged to lose one of the plastic tags but otherwise its all good :)

Did mine last night, it was a doddle, had to lift the first part very carefully with a flat blade screwdriver but it came off reasonably easy. Manged to lose one of the plastic tags but otherwise its all good :)
Told you it was easy!! Happy days!

Let me know how you get on with the trim pieces will you disc0? Any pics too, I'm interested to know how it turns out
I'm considering wrapping the black trim part between the front and rear doors...

Just in the process at the moment fella, I have completed the back and front door trim and am very happy with the results. I will definitely post up some pics once complete and probably in a different thread.

The ashtray is proving to be a bit of a problem, all the guides I have looked at seem to say just yank it out, now I've pulled pretty hard and it's not moved. I got the gear stick trim off no problem though :)

Just in the process at the moment fella, I have completed the back and front door trim and am very happy with the results. I will definitely post up some pics once complete and probably in a different thread.

The ashtray is proving to be a bit of a problem, all the guides I have looked at seem to say just yank it out, now I've pulled pretty hard and it's not moved. I got the gear stick trim off no problem though :)
Front or rear?

My avant after a long awaited machine polish it took me ages but I am happy with the results Uploadfromtaptalk1404154296392Uploadfromtaptalk1404154303231Uploadfromtaptalk1404154311059Uploadfromtaptalk1404154318305

8.5 f 9.5 r wheels are 3sdm 0.01 `s 19's with 235/35f 245/35

Cheers!!
Grills been Plastidipped and roof bars I had powdercoated in satin black.
Windows trims, I still can't make my mind up. I was thinking wrapping but now I'm thinking the plastidip again. I'm not going to use aerosols this time as I want a totally smooth finish so got a tin, some thinners and will give it a bash with a mini hvlp gun.

The grill looks spot on. I wrapped my boot trim in carbon and now I want my diffuser in carbon to match but wrapping would be close to impossible so I need another option.. where did you get the grill dipped please?

Cheers!!
Grills been Plastidipped and roof bars I had powdercoated in satin black.
Windows trims, I still can't make my mind up. I was thinking wrapping but now I'm thinking the plastidip again. I'm not going to use aerosols this time as I want a totally smooth finish so got a tin, some thinners and will give it a bash with a mini hvlp gun.

The grill looks spot on. I wrapped my boot trim in carbon and now I want my diffuser in carbon to match but wrapping would be close to impossible so I need another option.. where did you get the grill dipped please?

Just did it myself with aerosol Plastidip, did the grill surround on my last A4 with it and it still looks great now. Chrome around the grill is quite easy to do yourself and you don't even have to remove it from the bumper to do it. I like the subtle difference between the dark grey/charcoal of the plastic on the grill and the black of the surround.

Diffuser is actually another project I've got going at the mo, car's going in for a custom exhaust soon so had to get a new diffuser. Picked up a S4 one finished in the standard silvery colour which doesn't really tie in with anything on my car. I've seen pictures of them colour coded and they look ok but fancied doing something different so again I Plastidipped it and I'm actually really liking it, will go well with my red and black theme.
Pics,
Standard S4 silver.

Plastidipped.

And a pic of one colour coded

Reactions: Mrcachamb
Just did it myself with aerosol Plastidip, did the grill surround on my last A4 with it and it still looks great now. Chrome around the grill is quite easy to do yourself and you don't even have to remove it from the bumper to do it. I like the subtle difference between the dark grey/charcoal of the plastic on the grill and the black of the surround.

Diffuser is actually another project I've got going at the mo, car's going in for a custom exhaust soon so had to get a new diffuser. Picked up a S4 one finished in the standard silvery colour which doesn't really tie in with anything on my car. I've seen pictures of them colour coded and they look ok but fancied doing something different so again I Plastidipped it and I'm actually really liking it, will go well with my red and black theme.
Pics,
Standard S4 silver.

Plastidipped.

Mine is a crazy shape, no chance of wrapping!!!

Attachments

• 20140313_162421.jpg
    20140313_162421.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 441

Pics,
Standard S4 silver.

Plastidipped.

But yes I defo agree, the black look defo suits your car best
I take it your custom exhaust will fill both sides...

Mine...polished and had the wheels lightened back upto OEM colour

Reactions: A3-Lee, THQuattro, ajax1976 and 1 other person
^ got any more pics mate? It likes stunning. The wheels appear go have a dish on them like OEM RS4 alloys and the side skirts make it look like an RS4 in the pictures. In still not sure if it is actually an RS4, lol. Either way it looks great. Did you get the alloys painted in Audi titanium?