Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Nice, are they genuine Audi RS4 calipers? what size disk you running and where you source them from?

DSC00260b.jpg

DSC00275b.jpg

DSC00268b.jpg

Thinking of getting some BBS LM reps...

DSC00218_BBSLM.jpg

lm reps all the way mate was thinking about some my self or rotiform reps, nice motor btw

dont think i ever got round to stickin my big red bus up or not. this was here last summer though new plans will be in motion for her
castlewellan-114.jpg

Hi Guys, posted some abstract shots last year... took this one camping and thought it was worthy of a post!

myaudi.png

Last edited:
IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee414/sewell1/2011022-1.jpg[/IMG]

DSCF00701.jpg

DSCF00591.jpg

DSCF00531.jpg

been on here for over a year cleaned the roof yesterday thought it was time for some picutres

Crap Iphone pic, but just got round to taking the winter tyres off, so threw on a set of 19's. :yes:

A4 Alloys.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, no i havnt changed the boot lid, its the normal s-line lid. You can get this spoiler from ebay.. its the DTM spoiler.. it doesnt fit on the non s-line boot lid

Hello all! Been on here for a few months now but never got round to posting pics of my car so here goes! I wish it was an S-Line :(

P1000529mod.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

You can just about see the Cupra R splitter on that one

P1000523.jpg

Thought I'd add a couple of pics before I sell on these wheels:

With the Bentleys fitted:
photoc.jpg

photo10.jpg

As it sits now on the RS4's (reps)
a.jpg

Just a few pics of my S4 from the original sale advert. havent got around to taking my own yet. Will be posting them as soon as I do! Front grill has been wrapped, splitter added, black badges, cruise control fitted, all since the purchase!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
DSC00074bwsm.jpg

I've silvered up the mirrors and I like it.

looking much better sitting on the coilovers Adam.any ideas how much more lower you could have went on them?

more pics please!!!

Cheers guys!

Rabs-Cab: They have now settled in slightly lower :) The fronts and rears have about an inch of thread left to go down so plenty more to go.

si hoc: They are very good. Just slightly firmer than the s-line suspension but thats what I wanted hence the choice for Weitecs.

The weekend should provide some good pictures. Im at the VW Audi day at Castle Combe this Saturday.