Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

I've just bought a B6 Cabriolet Scuttle Panel for my b7 and it fits perfectly
20161210 130801

Has your scuttle panel got the extra section on the left that goes over the ecu box? I've been looking at the b6 ones but all the ones I've seen haven't got a straight front edge (closest side to engine) the b6 ones I've seen are curved. Have you got a whole picture of panel before fitting.?

Has your scuttle panel got the extra section on the left that goes over the ecu box? I've been looking at the b6 ones but all the ones I've seen haven't got a straight front edge (closest side to engine) the b6 ones I've seen are curved. Have you got a whole picture of panel before fitting.?
The curved side with cut out for wiper goes towards screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-29-20-25-56.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-29-20-25-56.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Screenshot_2016-12-29-20-25-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-29-20-25-44.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 231
Been on the forum for a little while now, but finally got around to moving photos to my pc!

3.2 Quattro club!

Attachments

• IMG_8385_smaller.jpg
    IMG_8385_smaller.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 217
Reactions: THQuattro, James.c, Pete42 and 2 others
and I thought it was just my eyesight playing tricks on me, nope still can't see it either...lol

I've warned the missus already. Looking into getting the scuttle panel and battery cover as looks so much better with this. Already done the armrest, upgraded headlight bulbs for now, any cheap interior mods you've done?

LED interior lights were easy and give it a fresh look.

jimmy mate, what calipers are they 17z/18z or 1le's, what size wheels are they and whats the offest to please mate

One of my old girl......best car I've had.

NB50

Reactions: THQuattro, dimitar.tuntov.5 and James.c
Hey guys.

Just a little update

Kinda sorted the front end out and lowered it a little more. What you think

Reactions: James.c, dimitar.tuntov.5, Audi-Rog and 1 other person
Bf1ba838 84fe 4de9 9b6b f7ec2bcfc35e
Hi there.

All the way from sunny South Africa, here is a crappy pic of my 3l TDI for now. need to get some nice clean ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: James.c
jimmy mate, what calipers are they 17z/18z or 1le's, what size wheels are they and whats the offest to please mate

Yeah need to get the wheel specs as well. Definitely not Golf 6 R wheels those.

IMG 0582
Thought I would put one up of mine new member 2.0 tfsi mapped love it

Reactions: James.c, dimitar.tuntov.5, THQuattro and 6 others
ah so it is black then....nice , I wasn't going to slip up again and say it was something else...lol

Reactions: carlcall
Hi chaps well first these are the only other pics I have , I thought about a avant but the younger voice in me won lol and its lava so yes the best colour
IMG 0571
IMG 0577

Reactions: James.c and dimitar.tuntov.5
Any more pics, have the same looking car but the 170 and didn't think those wheels would suit a b7 but that looks lush!
Here's one more I have
IMG 0596

Reactions: James.c, tony mc, THQuattro and 3 others
Some awesome looking A4's on here :sunglasses:

My latest acquisition :)

2.0 TFSI S-line SE

I'm doing a progress thread in the project forum, if anyone wants to take a look.

:)

Reactions: James.c, Jimbo d, Baka and 1 other person
Been on the forum for a little while now, but finally got around to moving photos to my pc!

3.2 Quattro club!
Nice mate i have a silver one as my daily whats your mileage and do you know if its had any major parts replaced.

Some awesome looking A4's on here :sunglasses:

My latest acquisition :)

2.0 TFSI S-line SE

I'm doing a progress thread in the project forum, if anyone wants to take a look.

:)

very nice, love the colour, very classy..

Reactions: Jimbo d and Audi-Rog