1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post pics of your B7 A4/S4 Avant, the more the merrier.....

Just Rob. Nov 21, 2017

1. AvantMike

AvantMike Active Member TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

'Pulls so hard it can tow a 747...'

Love the pic Alex

boffin486 and Just Rob. like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Alex Holmes

Alex Holmes Well-Known Member

Thought id recreate the Touareg video!
    Cheers fella

AvantMike likes this.
  4. jammychap

jammychap New Member

I'll have to get some better pics in better weather lol.

Attached Files:

Sam1989 likes this.
  5. jammychap

jammychap New Member

Could have washed the plane lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AvantMike, Alex Holmes and Just Rob. like this.
  6. Nollywood

Nollywood B7 420-R Avant Team Dakota Team V8 Audi RS6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro Manual

Whilst not an A4 Avant, it’s still a B7, and more related to the B7 A4 than a VW Passat B7!

2013 SEAT Exeo ST Sport Tech, with all the toys...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CHEZ and Just Rob. like this.
  7. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

looks nice , I do like that colour.
    Now if I could find a low milage RS4 b7 with sunroof , comfort recaro's and a ceramic brakes in that colour ...i'd be well pleased, sadly hasn't happened yet but one can live in hope.

AvantMike likes this.
  8. AvantMike

AvantMike Active Member TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

My Audi-art attempt - be gentle

Attached Files:

Sam1989 likes this.
  9. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

looks very nice, great shine on that bodywork.:icon thumright:

AvantMike likes this.
  10. Just Rob.

Just stick one of these next to it and the pic will be worth millions

[​IMG]

AvantMike likes this.
  11. AvantMike

Thank you sir, the camera is helping to hide the mess a fox made of the paintwork a few months back but I had just clayed her to death

12. Avatar

13. Alex Holmes

Looks spot on to me, ive found photography to be harder than it looks!

14. boffin486

boffin486 Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group

Looks a bit odd - needs red Rings like mine to balance it up! :whistle2:

15. boffin486

boffin486 Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group

That's what I want the corner of my living room to look like.......! :icon thumright:

16. Just Rob.

Bit of a random photo session I had sometime ago, still not sure it came exactly the way I intended..lol, David bailey , I don't think so.:haha: tty2 (2).JPG

boffin486 likes this.
  17. boffin486

Howabout this version Rob - 1366 X 768 (Laptop screen) size for a classy desktop or screensaver! :thumbs up:

JustRobs Motah.JPG

Damn that's nice wheels!!! (might be 'cos I've gottem on my motah too.)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Just Rob. likes this.
  18. Just Rob.

yep. looks much better, notice how I captured the light rays on the bumper...just luck me thinks:haha:

19. boffin486

Pure dead professional that is..........!

(If you want a different size to suit you screen settings, just let me know.)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  20. Just Rob.

They aren't DTM Ronal's ,look very similar though., they are Rial 18" et35 , nice rims and really light but just another set of rims have been on the bus and then off the bus..lol

21. Alex Holmes

The best wheels in my opinion, then again its a biased opinion!

22. Just Rob.

I went from the DTM Ronal's to these , well they were just a bit more , something..lol
    spokes are thinner and centre section is more dished than recessed.
    Anyway ,long gone now but they were nice, and fitted over my 18z's ..
    rials.JPG

AvantMike and boffin486 like this.
  23. Just Rob.

Day 1 of audi ownership and how I thought things were great, man was I in for a very sharp learning curve.
    nearly 5 years on and its been a journey yes, up's and down's most certainly, but still worth it all.:icon thumright:
    grill1.PNG

Alex Holmes and boffin486 like this.
  24. Nollywood

Nollywood B7 420-R Avant Team Dakota Team V8 Audi RS6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro Manual

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. Alex Holmes

That paintwork looks fantastic, very good condition too

26. AvantMike

Be fascinated to know what you've picked up along way the Rob - maybe a topic for another thread? 'Things I wish I'd known...'

27. Nollywood

[​IMG]

28. Sam1989

Sam1989 Active Member

Is that Elliot’s field nollywood? Car looks well, must be the newest b7 in the forum haha!

29. Nollywood

Haha yeah, it’s Elliott’s Field alright. You’ve got beady eyes.

30. Sam1989

Sam1989 Active Member

Haha it’s only 15/20 mins from me so I’ve been dragged around there plenty!

31. ANTB6

ANTB6 New Member

8B978676-2EB7-425F-B64F-4170F5C1D7EF.jpeg Front end is pretty much done now

Rob Avant, vlucky66 and Just Rob. like this.
  32. HOGG

HOGG Active Member

Pics before I modify it [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

33. Avatar

34. Alex Holmes

The old bus clean and shiny, and currently rocking its holiday weekend outfit. Im definitely happy with the partial de chrome now the roof bars are gloss black.

IMG_20190627_30791.jpg
    IMG_20190627_37720.jpg

35. Just Rob.

looks spot on Alex:icon thumright::yes:

Alex Holmes likes this.
  36. Nollywood

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AvantMike likes this.
  37. HOGG

HOGG Active Member

Love it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

38. Rob Avant

Rob Avant Active Member Team Phantom TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Ran the hose over it quickly... does need a proper clean and polish if I ever get five minutes spare.
    Happy with my ride hight too as I’m not hitting the floor anymore!
    Do need to do something about my front breaks next...

555C4765-21F3-473E-A257-4024629BD25F.jpeg

AvantMike, Ricky Burrows and Sam1989 like this.
  39. Just Rob.

very nice indeedy Rob.:icon thumright:
    You need some 18z's behind them there alloys...:yes:

AvantMike likes this.
  40. Rob Avant

Rob Avant Active Member Team Phantom TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Indeed I do! Saving my pennies ready for when you got those 8 pots :thumbs up:

41. Drewskibon

Drewskibon New Member

Only had my avant for half a year now, very happy with my little 140! does need some TLC and perhaps some tinkering 20190202_164919__01__01.jpg

Just Rob. likes this.
  42. Just Rob.

And that's the best way to be , if you love your a4 then good stuff chap.
    Enjoy it and don't become a slave to it.:icon thumright::yahoo:

43. Drewskibon

Drewskibon New Member

Yer I'm sure it's very easy to get absorbed by it :icon thumright: would love some new alloys, black out all the chrome, stage 1 map perhaps and decat if possible, would say relatively minimum really :tearsofjoy: