Post pics of your B7 A4/S4 Avant, the more the merrier.....

Alex Holmes

My latest pic of my B7
IMG_20200809_5755.jpg

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I don't recal seeing the rs4 grille on before Alex, looking very nice as per norm.:icon thumright:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
No sign of the 18z's on yet though.

Alex Holmes

Get the window surrounds painted and your done! Looks great

Thanks buddy, i had a go at wrapping them a while ago, the concept looked mint but wrapping just wasn't the answer for me. I plan on keeping an eye out for a complete spare set

HOGG

Thanks buddy, i had a go at wrapping them a while ago, the concept looked mint but wrapping just wasn't the answer for me. I plan on keeping an eye out for a complete spare set
Spray them. It's easy and quick. 4 coats and it'll last forever

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tr7

I’m not sure they’re an easily removable part?

As in, can be removed from an existing car without damage?

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I've had the grille on a while now Rob, thats the one that was your many moons ago. Very happy with it, finishes the front end off lovely.

I though it looked familiar..looks good on your avant now, the rs4 grilles really do make the front end look so much nicer.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter

Alex Holmes

And doors also to get the top strip off! If that's your plan I'll be the first to applaud you, you're keen!
Yep the door weather strips require the door frames to be removed too. Luckily i take cars apart for a living so its no major feat!

Reactions: tr7

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Now that's just being soooo greedy..:whistle2:

Reactions: tr7

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I can see it clearly now, you're one of these secret hoarders quietly collecting B7's for a rainy day ...:icon thumright:

tr7

Ha, I wish. Down to two now

Goal was to make the best B7 I can and best way has been to buy many and make the best spec that I can in one.

IMG_5169.jpg
IMG_5170.jpg
IMG_5172.jpg

Also done my part in keeping a few on the road a little bit longer so I'm happy with my efforts but closing this chapter now, and clearing out!

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
:thumbs up:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
All you need now is one of these.

rs4r.JPG

tr7

It's great in did! A part of losing some of the button commands that I already have on my current wheel! The flat design is not so different from the one I have in place... and I'm short of bugdet right now ... after so many many RS4 mods operated:whistle2:

View attachment 208483
Very nice! Big KMs for a BLB!

Keep the later S-Line FBSW wheel you have. Probably the best and it's full leather the whole way round.

Interested in what rear facing camera setup you have though Mauro

Mauro J. Oliveira

Very nice! Big KMs for a BLB!

Keep the later S-Line FBSW wheel you have. Probably the best and it's full leather the whole way round.

Interested in what rear facing camera setup you have though Mauro
Yeap, I will keep my FBSW wheel for sure, it's very comfortable, all leather as well!
For the rear facing camera (automatically on RNS-E when you put the reverse), you will need a multimidia interface (125€) and the rear camera with back handle support integrated (55€)...I can pm you with friend's email, and he will supply you with all stuff needed and give you full support as well.

tr7

Yes that would be great Mauro :icon thumright:

Need to check it won't interfere with my current audio setup and not a big fan of the rainbow lines but Rear facing camera is definitely on my list.

Is your camera mounted underneath your boot release handle?

Mauro J. Oliveira

Yes that would be great Mauro :icon thumright:

Need to check it won't interfere with my current audio setup and not a big fan of the rainbow lines but Rear facing camera is definitely on my list.

Is your camera mounted underneath your boot release handle?

Yeap, here's a picture of the stand one camera set...and tomorrow I will post a picture on boot as well.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
The "S" is for sport mode function which is specific to the RS4 B7
one of the nice bonus things is that the + / - and set button now control the DIS control instead of the stalk buttons, really nice feature.

Pie-eyedpiper

IMG_20200914_192706148_copy_2948x1789.jpg
IMG_20200914_192645555_copy_2934x1377.jpg
IMG_20200914_192553247_copy_2817x1218.jpg

Really pleased in the improvement after fitting the B12 kit, in looks and ride quality.
Stuttgart grey wheels next.

Last edited: