Post pics of your B7 A4/S4 Avant, the more the merrier.....

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Well a little bit biased really towards the avant owners I know but hey, they are worth it.......
So lets see your pride and joy in Avant form .
I'll start of proceeding with my Old bus and for me its a great old bus.
2.0tfsi Quattro 220 avant special edition s-line in brilliant black with a few mods as in my signature.

tty2 (2).JPG

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
very nice......

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Really , must we......lol , Ok then.....
are we taking bets aswell on which will get the most replies......Avants -V- Saloons, nah its a forgone conclusion , Avants by a mile...:yahoo:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
so that 'S' on the shirt in your profile pic isn't a big S for saloon then Rob,
Nah, it's for "Special Avant " and you how special my special ed is Tony......lol

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
You forgot Special Circumstances.....

tony mc

nout wrong with it martin, it is clean looking, you gonna colour the rest of the writing in on them rainsports ? i recon it would look alright with them all like that one on the rear

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
looks great martin, alloys really suit it aswell... do you need some hub caps though I've some spare if you need them.
Good work chap.

martin1984

@tony mc @just rob cheers guys pictures do her good as she is starting to show her age loads of stone chips and mark yea will be doing the rest of writing in white but need a couple of dry days to dry @just rob ive got the caps as i want to take apart and colour change them but they dont so still deciding what colour to do them.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Mcblow

looks very nice, welcome to the best club, the Avant club.....

Been after a bigger car for a while, also wanted diesel, barring a couple of extras this is exactly what i wanted, only 2 owner, first owner for 9 months, 2nd owner ever since, really clean for the age, easily the tidiest car I've ever owned, first job is to add cruise, then I'm gonna leave it alone for a while and just enjoy, might get some eibach's next year

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
looks great the way it is......sometimes less is more.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
nice.....

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Not sure this is really appropriate to be honest chap....

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
fair enough chap , avant owners get enough flack from saloon owners as it is ...lol

Dan_Avant

Another Avant driver here. Owned my B7 2.0 TQ SE for over a year now. Been collecting parts over the last 12 months. Almost ready to go stage 3. Been a member of the site for a while but haven't posted before. Got to say there is a lot of useful information on here. It's helped me out a few times.

Few pics:
Resize.jpg

Resize 1.jpg

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
looks very nice chap.

YorkieTom

Looks very clean that. I need to get the tips replaced on mine they let down the sexy rear end on the avant so much