Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Well here's my A4 TDI sport with 19'' RS4 Replica wheels fitted not the best of pics but it's just to cold outside, planning on getting a full detail done in the summer

P1010108.jpg

P1010109.jpg

P1010106.jpg

Will try and get better pics in the light

1.8t sport, 19" BBS lm rims, lowered on coilovers about 40mm, full miltek including cat, chipped and factory fitted GMBH body kit.

Craig

^^^^^^^ Nice motor mate!!!

but you Just need to take the S8 badge off now..:)

Hello Peeps,

Sorry, the pics are not the best at the moment as I managed to download them from my old mobile.

I will take some better ones with my digital camera but this gives ya a rough idea of my ride.

15092007003.jpg

15092007002.jpg

06042008-1.jpg

15092007001.jpg

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but here's mine:

renbods-avant

It's a 1.8T (190) Avant, I've had it for 14 months and loved every second of the 40k miles I've racked up (now has 114k).

So far I've done the following:
Pipercross air filter
Forge 007 DV
Brembo vented disks
EBC Green Pads
Had to replace coil packs
Dual front cup holder mod - (Fitted LHD cup holder and re-located the ESP switch into the cig lighter)
Installed 4way cig lighter and USB charger into the ashtray,
12"sub - (custom boxed)
Hidden Amp - (it's just under the folding part of my boot)
Sony Head unit - (the car had an odd looking head unit, I'm told it played something called cassette tapes?)
Debadged boot
18" Hartmann RS4 DTM's
H&R spacers

Current mods:
Refurbing wheels - (after hitting a pothole I had to get one of the wheels welded so I’m now refurbing them)

Planned mods:
Lower it - (not too much as I live in pothole city, where the council fills them with chewed weetabix)
Xenons
Full Miltek system
Remap
Center Armrest

Yeah they are very nice. They look like the MTM's!
Nice spec you have there mate!:thumbsup:

Cheers guys, I don't know the actual model of them, I was in the same boat as b00zehound not wanting OEM wheels, I almost went for the BBS LM's but found these for £200 (with tyres) on ebay so had to have them, the only problem was they come off a Bettle so the PCD is 5x100 so I brought some H&R PCD adaptors.

Update:

I just did some research and found that my wheels are Hartmann RS4 DTM's but for some reason they had Aez center caps.

http://www.gmpperformance.com/index.cfm?PG=detail_wheel&PID=196371

Some better pics of my A4 Sport

DSCF0234.jpg

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

Next on my list is windows tinted just not sure what to get medium all round or dark at rear and light at front any advice?

Reactions: THQuattro
Next on my list is windows tinted just not sure what to get medium all round or dark at rear and light at front any advice?

Car looks very nice :o.k:

Re window tinting, light smoke all round, dark at the rear only looks a bit daft IMO.

yeah mate, lighter tint all round looks dark on an audi cos the windows are dark anyway, and better than the standard chav/drug dealer black rears - get more up-market mafia style tints all round!!!

:)

yeah mate, lighter tint all round looks dark on an audi cos the windows are dark anyway, and better than the standard chav/drug dealer black rears - get more up-market mafia style tints all round!!!

:)

Cheers mate so light tints all round is mafia style lol

Think medium all round is what i will go for abit in the middle so not to chavy but still dark

i love your interior paul_a3_tdi, did that come with the car?

does anyone know which make of bumper this is on my car because someone has stolen the mesh and i need to find replacements and help and links to websites would be much appreciated

cheers

It is a Votex kit, your best bet is to go to a dealer and buy an OEM replacement, however Autobahn Styling list all the items individually to give you a guide price. (Currently showing out of stock though). All three front grilles are listed at £125.

Finally got round to putting a few pictures on of my pride and joy..

S4008.jpg

S4002.jpg

S4001.jpg

Fantastic site

Thanks

DTM :kissmyrings:

Reactions: THQuattro
Very nice, but I think the black grilles look odd.

Get some chrome on there to match the rest of the car :thumbsup:

:kissmyrings:

Some pics of my first Audi...These were taken not long after I got her in November. Not really done much to it with the winter weather and all, but slowly managing to clean 6 years of mank from the inside and out and fix little bits here and there. Thinking about a set of 18's but the 16's are kind of growing on me....will see what happens

P1020120.jpg

P1020122.jpg

P1020121.jpg

Some pics of my first Audi...These were taken not long after I got her in November. Not really done much to it with the winter weather and all, but slowly managing to clean 6 years of mank from the inside and out and fix little bits here and there. Thinking about a set of 18's but the 16's are kind of growing on me....will see what happens

Nice car and spec you've got there, Xenons, F&R PDC and Quattro :superman:

Thinking about a set of 18's but the 16's are kind of growing on me....will see what happens

Your car looks quite similar to mine in that it is quite a 'standard' looking car, I had the 16" wheels too at first. I have posted below a before and after pic to show you just what a difference 18" wheels can make, not just when you actually look at the car, but also in the 'presence' it carries on the road.

Hope you find them useful.

Audi_014.sized.jpg

27052008212_G.sized.jpg

Thanks bubstar...I was so lucky getting it. Only had a 4k budget and didnt seem like I was going to find a B6. Took a huge chance and won it on eBay without even seeing it in the flesh as it was a couple of hundred miles away. I have the origional sales invoice and the extras list is huge!

Quattrojames...Your right the 18's do give a much better stance. Been looking for the right set. Cant decide what I like yet. OEM seems to look best as its difficult to find an aftermarket wheel I like that wont look cheep on an Audi. Thanks for the before and after shots!

I have the same colour Avant as you and I also have those 16" wheels which I use during winter. I have the 17" Sport alloys for summer use, though I have toyed with the idea of getting some 18" RS6's.

This is what it looks like with the 17" Sports on.

I wasn't going to post a pic until I got the suspension lowered but what the hey :sm4:
My 03 A4 2.0fsi with 18" BBS CH

audibright3.jpg

audibright5.jpg

I have the same colour Avant as you and I also have those 16" wheels which I use during winter. I have the 17" Sport alloys for summer use, though I have toyed with the idea of getting some 18" RS6's.

This is what it looks like with the 17" Sports on.

Thanks for the image...looks good. Do you find the colour changes depending on the light etc almost like a pearlesant? My mum thought the car was gold then saw it in a different light and was confused :uhm:

I think the main cosideration changing to 18" is the price of decent rubber. I really like the BBS rims and am thinking about a kind of graphite colour, not black but not silver, to go with the car and use the 16's as a winter wheel as you do.....aint got the cash for now anyway so will just have to keep scouring flebay for a bargin!

Thanks for the image...looks good. Do you find the colour changes depending on the light etc almost like a pearlesant? My mum thought the car was gold then saw it in a different light and was confused :uhm:

I think the main cosideration changing to 18" is the price of decent rubber. I really like the BBS rims and am thinking about a kind of graphite colour, not black but not silver, to go with the car and use the 16's as a winter wheel as you do.....aint got the cash for now anyway so will just have to keep scouring flebay for a bargin!

Yes sometimes its looks silver, sometimes Grey, othertimes off-brown metallic lol

Heres my 2003 A4 2.5TDi Avant Quattro Sport - don't care about the plate as its no longer on the car :)
DSC06097.jpg

SideView1.jpg

RearView1.jpg

SideView2.jpg

DSC06096.jpg

DSC04965.jpg

Very tidy JohnboyC, i've not seen chrome window trim with black roof bars before on a b6, but I like it :thumbsup:

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but here's mine:

renbods-avant

It's a 1.8T (190) Avant, I've had it for 14 months and loved every second of the 40k miles I've racked up (now has 114k).

So far I've done the following:
Pipercross air filter
Forge 007 DV
Brembo vented disks
EBC Green Pads
Had to replace coil packs
Dual front cup holder mod - (Fitted LHD cup holder and re-located the ESP switch into the cig lighter)
Installed 4way cig lighter and USB charger into the ashtray,
12"sub - (custom boxed)
Hidden Amp - (it's just under the folding part of my boot)
Sony Head unit - (the car had an odd looking head unit, I'm told it played something called cassette tapes?)
Debadged boot
18" Hartmann RS4 DTM's
H&R spacers

Current mods:
Refurbing wheels - (after hitting a pothole I had to get one of the wheels welded so I’m now refurbing them)

Planned mods:
Lower it - (not too much as I live in pothole city, where the council fills them with chewed weetabix)
Xenons
Full Miltek system
Remap
Center Armrest

Love them wheels - was after some of them meself.
The Milltek 100mm pipes look a bit Nova-ish, so I wouldn't go for them again, but the replaced zorst does make quite a useful difference in performance and sound.

Is that plate legal? White text on a black background?