Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Niknak

Reaction score
Reactions: Dee001 and Turboship
[URL="http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/Raartoot/100_1090.jpg"][/URL]

I wont let you ask twice!!!:salute:

Oh and one of my Lonely Scooby...Currently been Used by My Brother and even my old man:yes: as the 4rings did it for me.
100_0262.jpg

Reactions: Mark67
Mine...

and yes that is Cartwright Hall in the background 1st & 2nd Pic

Reactions: stevewr1, Audi83 and THQuattro
is that the Cartwright Hall in the background of the 1st & 2nd pic?

Reactions: bricktop138
Yes that is Cartwright Hall in Background, shame gates were closed otherwise I would have taken pics right outside front door. I'll just have to bribe the groundsman next time I see him.

James, your not serious are you re selling motor

Dont really do any miles in it and need something the misses can drive.Was thinking an S3 or Fabia VRS.Test drove an S3 but wasn't really that impressed with the performance,was only a 210 though.Should be fun with 265.

can't your mrs drive the A4, its a sweet motor mate shame to sell.

She can but i know what will happen to the alloys,back bumper and the gate posts dont stand a chance.Thats why i was thinking a smaller hatch,she does ok with her ibiza apart from the kerbs.

james0808 said:
She can but i know what will happen to the alloys,back bumper and the gate posts dont stand a chance.Thats why i was thinking a smaller hatch,she does ok with her ibiza apart from the kerbs.

I know what you mean I get all worried when my mrs takes the car. As soon as she gets back I walk round the car to check if there is any kerbing of the wheels,scratches, dents, and question her where she's been in the car and where did she park it. I know I'm right git and to put so much pressure on me Mrs when she drives it. But then again she knows I will be well p155ed if anything happened to it. After all its my car and I like to keep it perfect and clean.

Im ok wife doesnt drive my car she just uses the Espace to cause havoc in.

My 2 cars..........

CIMG0833.jpg

ABOVE: - 2 ton tractor, 170BHp and quite quick, 0-60 in 9
BELOW: -480kg 207Bhp and very ****** quick, 0- 60 in 3

CIMG0661.jpg

CIMG0646.jpg

VTECH thats a very clean looking car, you've had tints and rear sensors put on a while now and no new photos as yet. I take my camera with me everywhere and if i come across a nice landscape and the cars clean I snap a pic or two.

My mission is to capture as many different makes of cars I find with the RS8's on and post them on forum for a laugh

Kris, like your convertible...

sorry i forgot to say what it is, its a MNR VORTX RT PLUS! and yes its fricken cold when i drive it, no ****** windscreen has been designed for it yet!!!

:) hey pav, hope you have plenty of memory on your cam for them RS8's mate, Anything like leicester then you'll be forever snapping....oh n a spare battery.:icon_thumright:

pav-g said:
VTECH thats a very clean looking car, you've had tints and rear sensors put on a while now and no new photos as yet. I take my camera with me everywhere and if i come across a nice landscape and the cars clean I snap a pic or two.

My mission is to capture as many different makes of cars I find with the RS8's on and post them on forum for a laugh

Vtech, Loving the colour of your motor, Whats it called??

Thanks guys - the colour is Akoyo Silver

I've been meaning to take some new pictures for about 8 months now :keule: - still haven't got round to taking them :asskicking:

I defo will now the weather is getting better :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0808

I know what you mean I get all worried when my mrs takes the car. As soon as she gets back I walk round the car to check if there is any kerbing of the wheels,scratches, dents, and question her where she's been in the car and where did she park it. I know I'm right git and to put so much pressure on me Mrs when she drives it. But then again she knows I will be well p155ed if anything happened to it. After all its my car and I like to keep it perfect and clean.

Its me mate, when she comes back i see her on my camera and go out and hit your car with them bricks on my driveway!!! LOL

anyway james808 i let my lass drive my car, she has dented every small car she owned and curbed every wheel, when she takes mine, she is super careful not to go anywhere near anything! touch wood, shes been brilliant so far, shes even getting insured on the racing car!

Yeah trackman thats definately worth a right hand and a tissue!!:eyebrows::w00t: