Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

So you're one of the few people who the s4 feels slow for then, and relatively cheap too? Ha! The s4 looks great.

That subaru looks so nice too, shame you had to break it. There does come a point when you can no longer justify spending pennies though.

I was rather surprised at how quick it felt for a biggish car to be honest :) granted the subaru was in a different league, i had a syvecs ecu running 7x different maps all selectable via a dash mounted rotary switch, lowest setting was normal v power 1.4bar and this was still 435bhp, the highest being v power/16% methanol and 1.8bar, 558bhp. In top map when it came on boost it was like it was trying to kill you lol, she was totally stripped and lightened so weighed next to nothing so power to weight was amazing.
As said map 7 was highest bhp and mapped for general use, map 6 was the mad map ;) the boost profile was set to allow max boost to come in all at once, thats how i understood it anyway, mapping baffles me lol, anyways ill show you a map 6 and map 7 dyno graph that will explain it lol.

Map 7, nice smooth curves ;)

Map 6................fecking mental

This was the map we were working on for sprinting, lag was not an issue due to running a strategic launch control strategy, 1.2bar at 4.2k rpm sitting on the spot, also with the anti lag sustaining around a bar boost and the clutch-less up shifts on the dog box the power was constantly there and was absolutely crazy :D

I would have paid to have a ride in that subaru! It just sounds mental.

Interesting that the s4 doesn't feel too bad though. I still want one, just depends on jobs over the next year etc.

I would have paid to have a ride in that subaru! It just sounds mental.

Interesting that the s4 doesn't feel too bad though. I still want one, just depends on jobs over the next year etc.

I would have had to charge as well mate, at around 4mpg it was a tad thirsty lol. The s4 is far more refined than any other car iv driven, the power is instant and it just pulls and pulls, it could be a bit more brutal acceleration wise but i enjoy it none the less :)

4mpg? Haha, that is mental!

I keep looking at a4's on auto trader but fear they're a bit much for a mum - mobile. Shell have dinged it in weeks.

4mpg? Haha, that is mental!

I keep looking at a4's on auto trader but fear they're a bit much for a mum - mobile. Shell have dinged it in weeks.

It was a tad mental, i built up alot of shell points though ;) . You mean a bit much as in too big?.

No, just a lot of money for it to be driven 80% of the time by her, I rarely drive our car as it is. This is a woman who had no idea she kerbed the wheel the other week ha!

No, just a lot of money for it to be driven 80% of the time by her, I rarely drive our car as it is. This is a woman who had no idea she kerbed the wheel the other week ha!

Ahhh i get you lol, luckily my other half does not drive so im safe ;)
Although here`s my effort today :(

Had a stupid old women over take a bicycle and cross into my lane, i had to swerve into the kerb to avoid her!! she just carried on as normal, stupid leather driving glove wearing old bat.

Here's mine, not had it too long. Plans are to change the wheels, wind deflectors, side door blades and new wings!

Ahhh i get you lol, luckily my other half does not drive so im safe ;)
Although here`s my effort today :(

Had a stupid old women over take a bicycle and cross into my lane, i had to swerve into the kerb to avoid her!! she just carried on as normal, stupid leather driving glove wearing old bat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to laugh out loud to that dale, good call lol :D

I know crazy, really grates me, should have took the number plate and tracked her down ;)

Few pics of mine after a clean this weekend

20130526_115533_zps6c91933e.jpg

IMG_20130526_143852_zps92044395.jpg

Reactions: Inertiauk and A4 TC
Heres mine after a set of new boots fitted.
Had this about 6 weeks and slowly getting through the jobs that bugged me.
New light bulbs,armrest fitted,new drivers window regulater fitted.
The next job is colour coding and tints.

Last edited:
any plans for the ride height' looks aittle odd there in the picture

I was waiting for that question:laugh:

To be honest mate no........ive had cars in the past that i lowered but towards the end of owning them i found them abit too harsh on the comfort.
Im fast approaching 47 so comfort is more important for me even though being lowered looks great.Im happy with how it stands.

Ive used eibach springs with koni shocks before on my bora,found it quite a harsh ride.:sm4:

Looking good there Steev, its funny how different the alloys look on a different coloured car lol hope your pleased with your purchase..:salute:

QUOTE=Steev;1894598]Heres mine after a set of new boots fitted.
[/QUOTE]

Ive used eibach springs with koni shocks before on my bora,found it quite a harsh ride.:sm4:

That would of been due to the shocks though. Eibach are renowned for retaining factory ride comfort, or at least very close to it. If Eibach springs are used with good standard shocks then I'd be very surprised if you found it to be a lot harsher ride than the standard set up.

Looking good there Steev, its funny how different the alloys look on a different coloured car lol hope your pleased with your purchase..:salute:

QUOTE=Steev;1894598]Heres mine after a set of new boots fitted.
[/QUOTE]

Pleased!!!! Im chuffed ta bits mate:icon_thumright:

That would of been due to the shocks though. Eibach are renowned for retaining factory ride comfort, or at least very close to it. If Eibach springs are used with good standard shocks then I'd be very surprised if you found it to be a lot harsher ride than the standard set up.

Maybe thats right Az,
im just happy with the ride height and even fiting the 18's ive retained comfort:salute:

l IMG00181 20130615 1404mine after a guard-x heard bad stuff by some on this but I use it at work so costs me nothing and its better than a normal polish so a may aswell use itIMG00182 20130615 1405

Last edited:
Very clean S-line style. Slightly larger exhaust trims would set that off nicely I reckon

Ford probe (Pain in the a***)
ygusade3.jpg

Have those stickers and mods been placed for comedy value, or to make the driver look like an absolute twonk?
If the first then fair play, if its been done seriously - have a word with yourself.

No offence.

Have those stickers and mods been placed for comedy value, or to make the driver look like an absolute twonk?
If the first then fair play, if its been done seriously - have a word with yourself.

No offence.

Couldn't get rid of a hyundai coupe I had.. Swapped it for the probe.. Not the best move as that's even harder to get rid of especially now ive let the tax and mot run out

I finally got around to giving the recent purchase a quick clean. Not to the highest of highest standards (needs a go over with a clay bar desperately) but it's clean enough to post up a few pics.

1003654_10151500639048951_1291604319_n.jpg

1044577_10151500639038951_1145444824_n.jpg

1258_10151500639353951_793520281_n.jpg

1010913_10151500644283951_91321965_n.jpg

Yes I know the exhausts are too small but I'm holding back on the modifications until I get the gutter corrosion sorted under warranty first. Once that has been sorted let the modding begin! I would like to achieve about 225hp on the standard K03 and injectors but we'll see.

Couldn't get rid of a hyundai coupe I had.. Swapped it for the probe.. Not the best move as that's even harder to get rid of especially now ive let the tax and mot run out

You honestly thought selling a ford probe (which aren't exactly the most sought after car as it is) that's stickered up as lightning mc queen would be easier to sell than a Hyundai coupe?! Mot/tax or no mot/tax....... Lol, (no offence)

You honestly thought selling a ford probe (which aren't exactly the most sought after car as it is) that's stickered up as lightning mc queen would be easier to sell than a Hyundai coupe?! Mot/tax or no mot/tax....... Lol, (no offence)

No offence taken, it was a laugh driving around in it for a week or so though

2002 3.0 Petrol, no modifications...
Miron

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372255358813.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372255358813.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 374
Just picked this up today and I am delighted.

54 plate 1.9 TDI 130 Sport (6) Avant.

The colour is lovely and the spec is nice. Very happy.

Sorry for the phone pics.

Hi All.

Here's a couple of pictures of the old girl at the German Invasion Show at Crail Raceway.
Managed to come away with a trophy for Best Audi which was nice.

898fb93963d5119f1377b96434b1afec.jpg

bd51d133cba09a91ed3a1960498d347c.jpg

4efe59e421741e6397d0abded33184cc.jpg

2211b8a0939257d5c20749337b55476d.jpg

63a2532875bc0511440e18a136099649.jpg

Reactions: Dubbers1 and WOLF
Said it before greeny,thats my favourite b6 avant.............
love every visual mod you've done on that,:kissmyrings: