Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Alright luv! What's with the sh*tty comment? I asked a simple question. If you can't be bothered to answer it properly then don't bother saying anything at all. For your information, if you must know, I work 12-13 hours a day and sometimes 6 days a week, and when I'm not working I like to spend time with the family, so have little or no time to mess around with things like soldering, anything to make my life easier is a bonus.

Really don't know why I feel I had to explain myself to you there, so maybe someone else who is actually 'helpful' can answer my question?

May I take the opportunity to remind everyone that it's the seanon of goodwill, when the baby santa was born in a shed and 3 wise guys came to offer him presents. His mother claimed not to know the father too well so the issue wasn't pressed. It's best that we not question the link to pine trees and turkey and just get on with giving people stuff they don't want that we couldn't really afford anyway and settle down to watch Indiana Jones again with a suitcase full of chocolate. Here's hoping we all sell on the tat on ebay in the new year and make enough to buy a couple of bits and bobs for our audis.
ho ho ho.

May I take the opportunity to remind everyone that it's the seanon of goodwill, when the baby santa was born in a shed and 3 wise guys came to offer him presents. His mother claimed not to know the father too well so the issue wasn't pressed. It's best that we not question the link to pine trees and turkey and just get on with giving people stuff they don't want that we couldn't really afford anyway and settle down to watch Indiana Jones again with a suitcase full of chocolate. Here's hoping we all sell on the tat on ebay in the new year and make enough to buy a couple of bits and bobs for our audis.
ho ho ho.

Well Done That Man There !!!
Reading the post before your's,,,I reckon the Natives are already feeling the pressure :):):)...

Thought I'd get some pics up of my car as I've had it for 5 months now and haven't posted any pics.

Spec is in my sig.....

100_0286.jpg

millieandlayladec2010044.jpg

millieandlayladec2010047.jpg

100_0287.jpg

millieandlayladec2010045.jpg

millieandlayladec2010046.jpg

millieandlayladec2010048.jpg

millieandlayladec2010051.jpg

millieandlayladec2010054.jpg

millieandlayladec2010057.jpg

millieandlayladec2010056.jpg

I bought these Brabus Monoblock VI replica alloys in a diamond cut finish a couple of weeks ago as I fancied a change, I know there is going to be plenty of purests out there that much prefer the S4 alloys and I can understand that, I do still like the S4 rims, but like I say, just fancied a change, although I am starting to wish I took the plunge and got them in 19's rather than 18's, but the reason I did is because I only recently bought a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres back in september and they are obviously still like new and didn't want to loose them or have to fork out for them once again but in much or costly 19 inch.

Sorry for crap quality, were taken on the ***** camera phone that is the iphone.

photo1.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

Upload them to imageshack.us and then take the link 'forum thumbnail', copy, paste, done :)

Thought I'd get some pics up of my car as I've had it for 5 months now and haven't posted any pics.

Beautiful car mate. I like the rims too and I don't think they need to be 19s. Hell of an interior too. Was it like that from the factory?

Beautiful car mate. I like the rims too and I don't think they need to be 19s. Hell of an interior too. Was it like that from the factory?

Thanks for the kind comments mate. I was quite happy with the size of the wheels until I started looking at this thread! Everyone seems to go for 19's on the A4 and I can see why cos they do seem to fill the arches nicely, so I'm 50/50 at the moment.

The interior was originally cloth and the previous owner (who was active on here and may still be) got it all professionally re-trimmed in leather, for some very strange reason though they didn't get the centre arm rest done in leather as well, so I'll get that done at some stage.

Nice car Az, I kept looking at this when i was looking for the avant as i love the S4 styling. Not any good being the saloon though,

Sorry but i prefer the avus wheels on it

Thanks for the kind comments mate. I was quite happy with the size of the wheels until I started looking at this thread! Everyone seems to go for 19's on the A4 and I can see why cos they do seem to fill the arches nicely, so I'm 50/50 at the moment.

The interior was originally cloth and the previous owner (who was active on here and may still be) got it all professionally re-trimmed in leather, for some very strange reason though they didn't get the centre arm rest done in leather as well, so I'll get that done at some stage.

for the money it would cost to just get it retrimmed in time and effort it might be easier to get one from audi

Nice car Az, I kept looking at this when i was looking for the avant as i love the S4 styling. Not any good being the saloon though,

Sorry but i prefer the avus wheels on it

Cheers mate, yeah I kept looking at it myself when it was for sale, and glad I made the near on 300 mile journey to get it. I know a lot of people would prefer the avus rims, I look at these pictures and wonder if I did the right thing, I did get warned by a few of you I know!

for the money it would cost to just get it retrimmed in time and effort it might be easier to get one from audi

I was going to trim it myself, there is a vehicle trimmer in my town where I can buy the leather from and do it one evening indoors, I've done a couple in the past. Either that or I'll get the vehicle trimmer to do it for me, it shouldn't cost too much.

And cheers CHRIS555, likewise! :)

Beautiful car Az ,the s4 look goes well on the ol' v6 tdi,how is the back end for soot marks now you have the twin exit exhaust?
And by the way,is that a cupra splitter on the front 'cos i've not seen one on an s4 front bumper before.

hahaha, that's the reason i got the facelift done! ;) car is ****** covered in snow so once its clean enough, ill definitely put more pics up. bought most of the parts like RS4 front Grill, Badge and side fog light mesh from audi and car looks fantastic. already couple of notes have been left on my car by peeps admiring the car and asking where have i got the work done from.. here's a pic of steering wheel which i just bought to go with my interior.. and side pics!!

2106-img-0904.JPG

2108-img-0907.JPG

2130-img-5112.jpg

Beautiful car Az ,the s4 look goes well on the ol' v6 tdi,how is the back end for soot marks now you have the twin exit exhaust?
And by the way,is that a cupra splitter on the front 'cos i've not seen one on an s4 front bumper before.

Thanks mate! I don't get any soot marks at all on the bumper or lower trim, I just get soot marks around the tailpipes themselves, but it just washes away easily with each wash, plus the car is remapped as well but it's had a very good map put on it as it hardly kicks out any soot at all when I put my foot down.

The car 'may' be going up for sale soon as well as I don't really need a diesel anymore, so thinking I may treat myself to a 2 seater :)

Oh and sorry yeah it is a Leon cupra r front splitter fitted, it had to be trimmed a little at either end to fit nicely but it's done the job and it's such a cheap and effective mod.

I recieved B7 tail lights for upgrade today so i installed them and here's the pic. :)

2137-b6-b7-tail-lights-upgrade.jpg

well lads, hows trix,, picked up this before new years. Only got round to getting up some pics of it today. Its a 03 audi a4 130bhp, SE interior, 5 speed, 19" polished merc 5509 alloys, lowered on coilovers, no major mods,

plans for future:
*xenon lights
*lamin x the headlights and side repeaters
*de-chrome front grill
*stretched tires
*carbon wrap the interior trim across dash
*german plates

all C&C welcome, go easy though! lol!!

CIMG0358.jpg

CIMG0380.jpg

CIMG0357-1.jpg

CIMG0362.jpg

CIMG0338.jpg

CIMG0331.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0384.jpg

thats a stunner!!

so you say it started life as an SE?

what side skirts are they?

any interior pictures?

How did u get merc wheels to fit???? I say lose the badge but its up to you. I like em tho - very unique :yum:

well lads, hows trix,, picked up this before new years. Only got round to getting up some pics of it today. Its a 03 audi a4 130bhp, SE interior, 5 speed, 19" polished merc 5509 alloys, lowered on coilovers, no major mods,

plans for future:
*xenon lights
*lamin x the headlights and side repeaters
*de-chrome front grill
*stretched tires
*carbon wrap the interior trim across dash
*german plates

all C&C welcome, go easy though! lol!!

CIMG0358.jpg

CIMG0380.jpg

CIMG0357-1.jpg

CIMG0362.jpg

CIMG0338.jpg

CIMG0331.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0384.jpg

Nice one mate!

Looks awsome. I really need to get me some coilovers. Fitted some spacers to the rear of mine which looks better just needs to come down more at the rear

Thanks bro! Gonna try and bring the fronts down a touch more then I should be happy :) Looking forwards to seeing how you go with yours - proper different colour, will look good mate :)