Looks great coll!

mine finally closer to the floor ;)

new-1.jpg

newlows3NEW.jpg

newlows.jpg

newlows2NEW.jpg

Fronts will be coming down about 15mm this week

Looks awsome. What coil overs you got?

+1 - that looks great, what wheels / size / offset etc are they?

the rare right handed quattro beastie spotted in its natural habitat (s4 grills are on order by the way)
P1070405.jpg

Few of mine at its most recent:

DSCF0371.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

Incidently, I cant seem to get my pictures bigger. I am using photobucket ant no matter what size I choose in their menu, it always uploads to this site at the same size. Is thier something I have to change on ASN menu or when submitting the pics?

Oh Nasty wheels.....!

Very nice, love the colour
thank you sir. I need a decent polisher and a bit of time on the paint though because the new front valance shows what colour the fresh paint should be. Krystalblau I think it is. Or do you mean the colours generally in the picture?
Hi,
Where r u getting your grill from as mine is broken and struggling to find one
Kept an eye for ages and found a bonnet grill on gumtree for £40, then have found an S4 cabby lower grill to see if I can make it work in the s.line valance since it's not as tall as the s4 saloon/avant version. I'll post pics when I have them fitted

it is Krystal blue as i have the same colour ;-) but i can tell you there is 3 shads of it so if who ever painted the lower part did not match it right
you will never get the rest of the car to match mate plus add to that its plastic and 9 times out of 10 it comes up ever so slitely lighter any way ;-(

it is Krystal blue as i have the same colour ;-) but i can tell you there is 3 shads of it so if who ever painted the lower part did not match it right
you will never get the rest of the car to match mate plus add to that its plastic and 9 times out of 10 it comes up ever so slitely lighter any way ;-(
There's 3 shades of Krystal blue? ah fuggin bullocks. How's that even possible? I actually bought them in the UK and had them sprayed before they were sent but I wasn't told that there were 3 possible shades or I could have had my paint measured/read/whatever-the-term-is here and given them an exact reading. balls, balls, balls.....

hmm. full vinyl wrap seems a great idea right now.

yep just 3 mate ;-) i no there is 3 as when i painted my boot spoiler i took the car to get the paint made up and had to match it and pick the best one from the swobs thinks i spelt that right lol

even though I gave them the specific colour code and not just the name? I was thinking that my paint has been affected by a -35 degree winter and a +35 degree summer so hoped that some decent products and a polisher would help brighten it up a bit closer to the new paint.

yep evan though you give your paint code mate. as for you getting the rest of the car to polish up to match really i dont think you will all you will get is a very shine car ;-) but if you go to a good boddy shop/ paint shop and ask them what they use to tone down new paint they should tell you where you can get it from its like a polish they use and it helps to match colours if they are not to far out and you use it on the new paint not the old

I'm not convinced there can be 3 shades for one specific code mate. otherwise what's the point in having a code? if there's 3 variants would that not mean 3 derivatives of the colour code.. in fact meaning 3 different codes for similar colours? I know a bodyshop can manually alter a colour if they think the old paint is too far degraded from the original colour, thereby giving a better match.
I know for sure that I can brighten the tone of my old paint with a good compound and polisher (think pink audi 80 to red audi 80) but I'm not sure I can get it as good as I need. Interesting that you say there's something to tone down newpaintwork. I've been using a product called dirt up to now :) I'll find out what the mysterious product is though, cheers.

i can see where you are coming from mate but take it from some one that used to work in a paint/boddy shop you can have many more variants of the paint the reson for this is when it was made the first time you got your colour and then say one year latter they make the same paint code but when mixing it they put just a weeeeee bit to much blue or evan black in it not enough for us to see untill its on the car so then that means 2002 is say your one and 2003 is mine and so on. iv seen on some fords as much as 5 variants and to be fair evan to make black paint you have to add a few colours just to get the black. any how if your still need convinsing pop to your local paint shop they will show you all the ones for your car/my car. and exsplain much better than me lol.

i can see where you are coming from mate but take it from some one that used to work in a paint/boddy shop you can have many more variants of the paint the reson for this is when it was made the first time you got your colour and then say one year latter they make the same paint code but when mixing it they put just a weeeeee bit to much blue or evan black in it not enough for us to see untill its on the car so then that means 2002 is say your one and 2003 is mine and so on. iv seen on some fords as much as 5 variants and to be fair evan to make black paint you have to add a few colours just to get the black. any how if your still need convinsing pop to your local paint shop they will show you all the ones for your car/my car. and exsplain much better than me lol.
oh man. that's just nuts that they can make variants of the same colour in the factory. I doubt a local paint shop would explain too well. or rather I doubt I'd understand too well. They'll want to explain in Finnish and my skills are that great :)

Thanks mate. Gettin there with it, got the hids in and working fine. Just gotta start saving for the coilovers and wheels now

wow. nice shots. I especially like the hues in the 2nd one. what colour is your car by the way?

Haven't posted any pictures of mine for a while so after a quick snowfoam wash today thought I'd take some pictures. I've recently fitted spacers as well. 8mm front and 15mm rears

PB260179.jpg

PB260184.jpg

PB260181.jpg

The spacers look good mate - what make did you go for may I ask?

Nice one, do you think 20 at the rear and 15 ob front would have been acceptable? Im thinking of buying some too

Spacers look great Sam, they're the right size I think. If you went any thicker the top of the wheel might look ok, but I think the lower part of the wheel would stick too far out from the rear valance and bottom of the door it would look too much.

Nice one, do you think 20 at the rear and 15 ob front would have been acceptable? Im thinking of buying some too

I think 20mm might be a bit too much. depends what offset your wheels are as well. mine are 45et so with the 15mm spacers they are 30et

here is a picture close up (please excuse the state of the garage)

ea5ee85e.jpg

Spacers look great Sam, they're the right size I think. If you went any thicker the top of the wheel might look ok, but I think the lower part of the wheel would stick too far out from the rear valance and bottom of the door it would look too much.

Thanks James, I think your right they would look a bit daft. I think I could have got away with another 2mm front and rear but I decided to play it safe. I am also contemplating lowering it in the new year so if they were any further out they might rub

Thats sweet mate enjoy!

If your neighbours are tree huggers tell them the green is an eco thing!

Thanks for the nice comments, bit slow replying sorry. They are R36 replica wheels 19x8.5 et35 and its on weitec coils :)

few more

SA1_.jpg

5201780267_bca1373bb1_b.jpg

And as of today grill and badge sorted :)

5234241465_5f96f172a7_b.jpg

Nicce I see that you had to go Black. It gives the front a different look don't you think.

Definatley does coll :) Really happy with the outcome - added some moodyness ha

lights fogging up ? :/ same crap as mines

New Pics of my car, 2.0ltr A4 Sport. When i got it it was standard with standard alloys so far ive colour coded it, stuck new 18s on it and now just got new full custom exhaust system fited little bigger than previous standard pipe ( Just right size i think ) and sounds amazing.Next mods Silver Mirrors, s line front ,skirts,rear and second pipe Let me no what u all think. Sorry bout pics there from mobile.
newpiccar.jpg

newpipe.jpg

carnew.jpg

Last edited:
Jd Where did you get your coilovers from. I really need some as mine sits to high at the back