Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

90f40e5fe8bda5ebb2a6a9e2c57e9e2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: S19 MYD, Jcbmally and RGBARGEE
Bone stock for now, many many mods planned though, first of which is getting a downpipe made in a few weeks, well, dependant how this lockdown goes!

Love it!

IMG 20200219 153914 compress12
IMG 20200223 170453 compress9

Reactions: Ken76, S19 MYD, Bulldog and 3 others
Love the red S4 interior

The reason I bought it, I had actually gone to the dealership to view a BMW 440i, walked past this and fell for the interior, especially comparing it to the BMW, its light years ahead!

The reason I bought it, I had actually gone to the dealership to view a BMW 440i, walked past this and fell for the interior, especially comparing it to the BMW, its light years ahead!

I see you got the carbon too, I definitely rate the Audi interiors over BMW

Nice car, doesn’t need modding or messing with imho.. save your money for an RS next time.

f6106c59e1fa167e891f2d3790522273.jpg

Had to get a pic on my lunch break - didn’t get any lunch however

Reactions: SPIKE_
Had to get a pic on my lunch break - didn’t get any lunch however

Always been curious how the ride quality is on air ride? Something I've wanted to do to a car for years, can just never justify the costs to myself, or the wife, mainly the wife!

Reactions: unitzero
Always been curious how the ride quality is on air ride? Something I've wanted to do to a car for years, can just never justify the costs to myself, or the wife, mainly the wife!

The wife doesn’t need to know the cost. We couldn’t let her have that kind of ammunition during an argument !

Ride is lovely. This is my 5th bagged car and it’s the best of both worlds. Can be as low as you like and raise up for steep driveways/ multi storey car parks etc

Running Bilstein struts and Accuair e-level which I find is a great combo

Last weekend got round to fitting the black RS grill and Maxton splitter then got the local vinyl place to de-chrome and wrap a few trim pieces gloss black!

Still waiting for the black badges to be delivered to finish the job! Just deciding on wheels and color now, but, Milltek downpipe getting fitted tomorrow to keep me entertained!

IMG 20200427 123129

IMG 20200427 123151

Reactions: redred_audi, LukeHawk and Aaron Wiles
Hello everyone.
I am new here , pictures of my audi a4.
- Carmine Red Wrap (Avery Dennison)
- Gloss Black Vossen HF2 20x9.5 ET 38
- Michelin Ps4s 245/30/20
- Bastuck Axle Back Exhaust

Final2 resize
Final 3 resize
Final 4 resize
Final resize
Final  5 resize

Reactions: SiPie, LukeHawk, Jcbmally and 2 others
What's the CarPlay issue. I'm on my third B9 and no problems as long as you connect via cable.
I had to have it back to Audi, they changed the entire CarPlay unit and mmi controller! Expensive warranty Job! But they were great about it! the issue was I sounded like a delayed Stephen hawking taking through a pillow!

Picked up my new S4 Avant yesterday from Audi Southampton, just a few pictures from the pick up. Lovely drive back home even if it was constantly raining :( However, loving the Turbo Blue with Black Pack!
How does the S4 sound? Does it have the sound boosters like the diesel SQ5 had?

Quick wash before new wheels get fitted tomorrow...

e5df6e91944149826dcded1f6007ffc6.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally and unitzero
Missed the flat bottom wheel from my previous S3 so sourced an RS wheel for my A4.

Fitting it took me 4 hours but it was worth it in the end

ec27109ab76d44d2f1dbc4300a0216d6.jpg

Reactions: S19 MYD, LukeHawk, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Missed the flat bottom wheel from my previous S3 so sourced an RS wheel for my A4.

Fitting it took me 4 hours but it was worth it in the end

ec27109ab76d44d2f1dbc4300a0216d6.jpg

Very nice . We’re did you source it?

Last weekend got round to fitting the black RS grill and Maxton splitter then got the local vinyl place to de-chrome and wrap a few trim pieces gloss black!

Still waiting for the black badges to be delivered to finish the job! Just deciding on wheels and color now, but, Milltek downpipe getting fitted tomorrow to keep me entertained!

Nice, I'm going to attempt to de-chrome my own ride myself. Hopefully not that tough. Personally I like the contrasting chrome rings against the black grill in the front, with black rings at the back.

Hello everyone.
I am new here , pictures of my audi a4.
- Carmine Red Wrap (Avery Dennison)
- Gloss Black Vossen HF2 20x9.5 ET 38
- Michelin Ps4s 245/30/20
- Bastuck Axle Back Exhaust

This looks great, where did you source the front and back bumpers?

View attachment 202282
View attachment 202283
Have you got any details of the RS grill that you fitted?

Nice, I'm going to attempt to de-chrome my own ride myself. Hopefully not that tough. Personally I like the contrasting chrome rings against the black grill in the front, with black rings at the back.

This looks great, where did you source the front and back bumpers?
Hey Lukehawk, i've gotten the front and back bumpers from a local workshop that is specialized in audi tuning/modifications (Singapore) . I think these bumpers are also available online. I've seen a couple of website that sell these. (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RS4-style-2-front-bumper-upgrade-for-Audi-A4-S4-B9-8W-2016-2019-with-front-lip/153816258137?fits=Car+Make:Audi|Model:A4&hash=item23d029d659:g:zyYAAOSwKKZeM-0b) they ship worldwide. Would suggest to double check the fitment with buyer before purchasing.

Reactions: LukeHawk
Gearing up for some MSS springs in the next few weeks, threw some Forge 11mm spacers on today to get an idea of what to do with the wheels when it's dropped! Subtle difference but worth it!

IMG 20200528 125704

IMG 20200528 125720

Reactions: psychopomp1
MSS good choice. I live 2 miles from there R & D facility. Got mine fitted by them a few months ago. Booked in next Friday for a height adjustment and 4 wheel alignment. my new 20” wheels are rubbing slightly on the front on certain corners.

Talking of 20” wheels.

Got the Rotors on this week

f281840dcfa7040231445f09576bef35.jpg

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Ken76
Talking of 20” wheels.

Got the Rotors on this week

f281840dcfa7040231445f09576bef35.jpg

That looks good! Love the deep concave, so they have to be an RS wheel for sure? Get a few more pics up :icon thumright:

That looks good! Love the deep concave, so they have to be an RS wheel for sure? Get a few more pics up :icon thumright:

20x9 ET35 // ET30 (needed a 5mm spacer to clear brake callipers up front)
245/30 tyres

Oh I have plenty more pics after this weekends photo mission ...

ff34ea1415bafae47c07b119d229317d.jpeg

Reactions: redred_audi and SPIKE_
My
35B47696 180D 4AEE A4A0 831AC6C0BBCA
E074363F 8193 4A44 9D30 D81DA533524D

New bad boy coming soon - deposit

B8 to B9 - now that mods re start again

Do i need coding for lights to come when unlocking ?