Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

It's a s line so s line suspension.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No it isn't, not standard, my sline has the sport suspension, sport is standard unless you specify sline. You are confusing the b9 with b8 I think...

Reactions: Johnny_cass
No it isn't, not standard, my sline has the sport suspension, sport is standard unless you specify sline. You are confusing the b9 with b8 I think...
You are absolutely correct I stand corrected. Just tried the configurator, if it's standard it's probably sport alright.

Reactions: cuke2u
That comes with the storage pack fella, but never heard of anyone retro fitting one, yet.
Yes got it on mine as part of the storage pack, it's surprisingly deep.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The standard for S-line is sport - this is the firmer lowered suspension.
You have to opt to remove sport for comfort but you can't go more than sport.

5FLb5

The standard for S-line is sport - this is the firmer lowered suspension.
You have to opt to remove sport for comfort but you can't go more than sport.
Seems like the sline suspension has been deleted from all models now...

Reactions: SimonAshley and Johnny_cass
At last

Attachments

• rsz_snapseed.jpg
    rsz_snapseed.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 251
Reactions: Whytho1001, AlnSaz, Paul Golding and 6 others
Very nice, what’s the spec?

Floret Silver - S line 1.4 TFSI
S Tronic
Tech pack
Comfort and sound pack
Folding door mirrors
Comfort suspension
Ring puddle lights
Audi UTR front and rear

Must say......possibly the best car I've ever driven (so far)

Reactions: Theonenonly
How are you finding the UTR? I was thinking about adding it.

What are the benefits over a regular dashcam?

Also how’s the 1.4 engine?

Only 3 weeks till I get mine

Reactions: Salba87
How are you finding the UTR? I was thinking about adding it.

What are the benefits over a regular dashcam?

Also how’s the 1.4 engine?

Only 3 weeks till I get mine

I've only picked up the car this afternoon so the UTR is something I will have to keep you updated on, I'm trying to work out how to connect them to the app as there doesn't seem to be a lot of information online/no instructions from dealers. Very discreet cameras though....Maybe I should start a thread with some information for people who are interested, showing off pros and cons? and possible problems I've come across.

This will be my third 1.4 engine and I had no problems on my hours drive home from the dealership, I love the 1.4 - Plenty of poke when you need it and always very responsive.

I was going to wait three weeks but doesn't make much difference to me plus I'm just too impatient lol.

What spec have you gone for? Hope you enjoy your car!

I've only picked up the car this afternoon so the UTR is something I will have to keep you updated on, I'm trying to work out how to connect them to the app as there doesn't seem to be a lot of information online/no instructions from dealers. Very discreet cameras though....Maybe I should start a thread with some information for people who are interested, showing off pros and cons? and possible problems I've come across.

This will be my third 1.4 engine and I had no problems on my hours drive home from the dealership, I love the 1.4 - Plenty of poke when you need it and always very responsive.

I was going to wait three weeks but doesn't make much difference to me plus I'm just too impatient lol.

What spec have you gone for? Hope you enjoy your car!
I'd appreciate a UTR thread - thinking about a retrofit option...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’d deffo be interested, I’ve bought a Blackvue dashcam after hearing good things but the Mrs also needs one so I thought she can have the one I’ve already bought and I’ll buy the UTR, so any info would be appreciated.

My car is the 1.4 S-Line in Daytona grey, tech pack and fine nappa. (customer cancellation)

If it was my own order I would have missed out the nappa (as I’m not really fussed) and would have gone for the flat bottoms stearing wheel, fold in mirrors and the storage pack in its place but I wasn’t willing to wait the horrendous times, Plus my original order was only the SE. I got a massive discount that makes the trim and the 3k options free so can’t really complain.

It’s due this week, dealer said they will take a video of the car for me etc, trying to entice me into picking it up sooner I suspect but I’m going to hold strong for that 18 plate haha

Yeah I’d deffo be interested, I’ve bought a Blackvue dashcam after hearing good things but the Mrs also needs one so I thought she can have the one I’ve already bought and I’ll buy the UTR, so any info would be appreciated.

My car is the 1.4 S-Line in Daytona grey, tech pack and fine nappa. (customer cancellation)

If it was my own order I would have missed out the nappa (as I’m not really fussed) and would have gone for the flat bottoms stearing wheel, fold in mirrors and the storage pack in its place but I wasn’t willing to wait the horrendous times, Plus my original order was only the SE. I got a massive discount that makes the trim and the 3k options free so can’t really complain.

It’s due this week, dealer said they will take a video of the car for me etc, trying to entice me into picking it up sooner I suspect but I’m going to hold strong for that 18 plate haha

Yes, I've heard good things about the Blackvue cams. I will set up a new thread tomorrow, take a few pictures and show problems I'm having/show help for people who need it (if I can find the answer myself ha!)

Lovely choice with the Daytona, had that colour on my last Audi. Forgot to add I've got the flat bottom steering wheel, Wish I'd have gone for the storage pack really but nevermind. I'm sure you'll be pleased with what you've got there, as long as you're happy that's the main thing

Yes, I've heard good things about the Blackvue cams

I'd save your money and look elsewhere. They look great but that's about it. The software is not user friendly in the slightest. If you read the reviews about the app in the app store you'll see everybody has the same complaints. The camera manufacturer/app developer does not care at all to improve it, it's been like this for generations of their dashcams. Trying to retrieve a certain clip as evidence will have you pulling your own hair out in frustration!

Reactions: Theonenonly
I'd save your money and look elsewhere. They look great but that's about it. The software is not user friendly in the slightest. If you read the reviews about the app in the app store you'll see everybody has the same complaints. The camera manufacturer/app developer does not care at all to improve it, it's been like this for generations of their dashcams. Trying to retrieve a certain clip as evidence will have you pulling your own hair out in frustration!

I agree, the user interface on the app is garbage but finding files is a doddle, there all dated in order down to the second so anyone who can’t find them must not be able to tell the time lol

Oh I know it's all time stamped. I mean even though the phone is connected directly to the camera via WiFi, trying to watch the clips results in constant buffering or crashing. And if you're lucky enough and the whole video loads after about 5 minutes, you realise that it was either just before or after the event you wanted so you repeat the frustrating process with the prior/next clip. And finally when you're happy you've found the correct clip, downloading the damn thing onto your phone takes about half an hour. It's utter trash really. I just feel like I wasted a fair bit of money on this kit and don't want others to do as I have done.

Which camera do you have and what phone do you use? Some of the reviews say iPhone connection is more stable than android, maybe that's my problem.

Again quite, no need to report off topic posts so lets just all be friends and be able to suggest alternatives...

Anyone got pics of their interior with rotor grey alcantara ? really struggling to find any pictures other than the ones on the Audi site, which arn't even photos but actually computer renders !

Yeah tried looking through them, still couldn't find any other than 1 pic of the rear seats. They're pretty much all rotor grey leather, not the alcantara.

Cheers mate. I don't really know right at the moment I bought the car with the alloys on.

@Johnny_cass do you mind giving the name of the company who sourced your alloys please. I’m interested in getting a spare set for my S4.

I just googled in rotor grey so any other seats are their responsibilty, just showing anyone can do it...

@Johnny_cass do you mind giving the name of the company who sourced your alloys please. I’m interested in getting a spare set for my S4.
Wish I could help you mate but the dealer sourced them they come with the car. I have searched the web and and the only site I seen has them on is http://wheelshome.com/wheels/rep-653-audi-rs6-performance-replica-wheel/
It's a Chinese company so you probably won't be able to source them off them but will give you a start in a search. Sorry.

Sent from my MI PAD 3 using Tapatalk

Wish I could help you mate but the dealer sourced them they come with the car. I have searched the web and and the only site I seen has them on is http://wheelshome.com/wheels/rep-653-audi-rs6-performance-replica-wheel/
It's a Chinese company so you probably won't be able to source them off them but will give you a start in a search. Sorry.

Sent from my MI PAD 3 using Tapatalk
Search ‘RS6 Performance Wheels’ on eBay. Loads of replica’s on there. Personally I’ve never owned a set of replica rims but car forums are generally awash with threads on how heavy they are compared to OEM rims and therefore the amount un-sprung mass they add at each corner.

Do look cool though!

View attachment 146872

De-chromed, powder coated alloys & black badges

btw does anyone know where to get a decent lip spoiler? Audi do one themselves but they told me it’s be £500+ to get it shipped, painted and fitted :(
Love the look of this. Being cheeky where did you the black badges, i want some for my B9 A4 Avant you see. But want decent quality and a recommendation ideally :)