Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

The Audi cup in cup holder is this an organiser?
Car look great.
It's main purpose is an ashtray but most use it for a little storage cup.

However it blocks the lovely colored rings around the cup holders so I prefer to see those and keep my packet of chewing gum in my pocket :relaxed:

It's main purpose is an ashtray but most use it for a little storage cup.

However it blocks the lovely colored rings around the cup holders so I prefer to see those and keep my packet of chewing gum in my pocket :relaxed:
I did buy a while back this storage cup (for my old S3) but admit it's not as nice without the Audi rings lid but does have useful holders for your key, phone (iPhone 6 and below) etc.

I don't use it now as per the above but it does fit in the door pocket nicely without moving around.

IMG 2077

When I traded my A3 for my A4 the sales guy said I could keep the ashtray and use it in the A4. Major win, I thought, wow a freebie, but I’m also a bit disappointed that it obscures one of the lovely light rings. I keep a bag of change for car park charges and the remote fob for the garage door in mine.

When I traded my A3 for my A4 the sales guy said I could keep the ashtray and use it in the A4. Major win, I thought, wow a freebie, but I’m also a bit disappointed that it obscures one of the lovely light rings. I keep a bag of change for car park charges and the remote fob for the garage door in mine.
I keep a micro fibre cloth in mine as the piano black interior needs it every 30 seconds.

Reactions: happytalk73, Rocksteve69, AlnSaz and 1 other person
Haha, man after me own heart, but it has to be just the one cloth reserved for the purpose of and gets a good coating of gtechniq as well...

Reactions: vinvinian and A4AvantBlackEdition
AUDI S4 PICTURE 3
AUDI S4 PICTURE 2
AUDI S4 PICTURE 1
Hi,

I have found this forum very useful in the search for my new car, so I thought I would help out the next person who is thinking of getting the black pack with the navarra blue and is unsure.

Reactions: happytalk73, Gary_LB, SPIKE_ and 10 others
Love the first pic in the night-time, your car looks fantastic, and I do really like the black exterior touches with Navarra.

Reactions: Jordaudis4 and Whytho1001
Morning!

1453d0e4434d345de027e6a5b3f15b31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GaryP, Spaceman_RS3, AlnSaz and 9 others
Just joined the forum and thought I'd post a pic of my A4 on home ground

DSC03789

Reactions: happytalk73, Gary_LB, GaryP and 7 others
3000 miles and this happens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had the same on the better half's iX35 the other month, literally a couple of weeks after getting new tyres! It was repaired ok for about £5 tho!!

Had this happen to both rear tyres of my wife’s Clio in 2003 within a couple of weeks of taking delivery. She had been at the fitness room and we reckon somebody put nails under both tyres while it was parked. 2 new tyres 2 week’s after delivery ☹️

4mm inside no repair ...new tyre

I'd get a second opinion, I've seen garages round here repair those, that would end up repaired and sold.

Been out this morning, the Audi tackled all the roads I used to travel on with the Land Rover, no problem at all, might struggle if it was deeper by mighty impressed with the Quattro system
Audi Snow forum

Reactions: RussM, Paul Golding, Riko0073 and 1 other person
No, Pirelli Sottozero winter tyres, I wouldn't have dared try with the standard ones, I used to get stuck regularly in a Merc and Skoda I had on standard tyres, granted they were only 2WD though, better safe than sorry so always use winters now.

Reactions: Gary_LB
No, Pirelli Sottozero winter tyres, I wouldn't have dared try with the standard ones, I used to get stuck regularly in a Merc and Skoda I had on standard tyres, granted they were only 2WD though, better safe than sorry so always use winters now.

Looks as though they certainly did the job!

Reactions: gone
Frosty:

INhdvL2.jpg

Reactions: Jordaudis4, Rolly12, Reltub and 9 others
Booted it down here and it flew, was surprised how much traction it had, and it stopped damn quickly too!

Audi snow 2

Reactions: GaryP, TC18 and Riko0073
3ba33345129f8f582735aa460bdef6c8.jpg

I got out for this pic, could barely stand up it was so slippy no problems with traction with the quattro though even if it’s just an old b6

Reactions: GaryP, Spaceman_RS3, BKing and 1 other person
It was washed on Thursday and has done about 30 miles to look like that

Reactions: GaryP
I'd get a second opinion, I've seen garages round here repair those, that would end up repaired and sold.
I've used the tyre guy for years trust his opinion when removed it wasn't a small hole .offending object had about a 10mm thread which was cut in quite bad .New hannook fitted for £149 So didn't break the bank

Yup, I definitely agree with that combo.

I chose it after seeing yours!

Absolutely delighted with it. It looks even better in the metal. Floret is almost blue in some lights, bright in others, and moody dark at dusk.

Its in for Paint Protection Film today

Reactions: Daggerit
I chose it after seeing yours!

Absolutely delighted with it. It looks even better in the metal. Floret is almost blue in some lights, bright in others, and moody dark at dusk.

Its in for Paint Protection Film today
I agree with your remarks about the nature of floret. Mine was a stock car so I accepted the colour (not my first choice) to get delivery within 2 weeks. I’ve always thought that with the grey radiator grill and chrome trim it looks a bit monochrome but when I got mine there was no black edition. Having seen floret with BE I think it looks so much better!

:relaxed::relaxed:
I agree with your remarks about the nature of floret. Mine was a stock car so I accepted the colour (not my first choice) to get delivery within 2 weeks. I’ve always thought that with the grey radiator grill and chrome trim it looks a bit monochrome but when I got mine there was no black edition. Having seen floret with BE I think it looks so much better!
Yep, floret and ibis with black pack, Daytona I prefer with the chrome and Navarra I think looks good in both.

My personal opinion of course :relaxed:

Reactions: Daggerit