Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

to be fair, I don't really get this pre-sense thingy, I've not once had it go off ! approached slower cars in front of me still nothing pops up on the screen. Pedestrians walk out nothing, I have Pre Sense City without pre-care according to your audi.co.uk

Was originally quoted £1600 to just replace the wing, repair the bummer, clean the headlight, but when I went to pick her up today they explained they had to replace the headlight, hinges, sensors and load other stuff too. So I guess the cost was much greater, it also took them over 3 weeks to do the work due the wrong parts been sent out three times etc. I then went to pick the car up today and refused to take her back due to there been a chip in the bummer and a strange black tar like stuff stuck to the side sil. So I'm back to waiting for another call to be advised when the extra repairs are done. The car repair centre have had my car longer than I have :(
Oh man. That really sucks. But I can't help but chuckle at the fact you keep calling it a bummer and not a bumper. :D

Reactions: Brandon Williams
Hey all, i worked my charm and got the tyre for free as long as i still gave them a 5* review, whether they had it on the ramp and noticed it im not sure they didnt say.. but that saves me £185. A pain in the *** yes but cant fault the service.
Ah thats not good steve; hope you get it back soon!

Reactions: Baron02, Riko0073, AlnSaz and 3 others
to be fair, I don't really get this pre-sense thingy, I've not once had it go off ! approached slower cars in front of me still nothing pops up on the screen. Pedestrians walk out nothing, I have Pre Sense City without pre-care according to your audi.co.uk

The pre-sense is going off in my car (quite often). Mostly when I accelerate faster as the car in front of me.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

The pre-sense is going off in my car (quite often). Mostly when I accelerate faster as the car in front of me.

Mine works ok as well, a tad intrusive though so I like to turn it down...

If you haven't already done so maybe adjust the pre-sense sensitivity settings in the MMI.

mine is set to early, but it don't seem to detect much. It detected a lorry turning right as i went passed it as the back end of the lorry clipped my lane and it put the brakes on sharp..but not if i approach a slower car at speed, very hit'n miss..

I couldn't live with it set to early, on the normal setting it was detecting pedestrians crossing the road in front of me, however by the time it applied the brakes the pedestrian was on the pavement out of harm's way.

I guess though, it would be better to stay on topic and maybe create a separate thread on this?

Last edited:
Car back from detailers, Looks awesome, Coated in Gtechniq C1 and Exo V3

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    766.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 363
Reactions: DohNut, cuke2u, BarryG79 and 7 others
ZEPLGGYvRrmuT3d36mPpYw thumb 460d

Reactions: RaZ A4, NickGun, Fridarey and 5 others
Gave her a clean today so some quick shots in the sun...

IMG 1698
IMG 1700
IMG 1701
IMG 1702

Absolutely love this car!!!

Reactions: nfribeiro, Fridarey, A4AvantBlackEdition and 5 others
Stunning colour, really suits it, how are you getting on cleaning the wheels, I’m finding them a pain, a bit easier now they are sealed, I’ve used poor boys but still not as easy as I thought given the open shape and all.

Reactions: Riko0073
Stunning colour, really suits it, how are you getting on cleaning the wheels, I’m finding them a pain, a bit easier now they are sealed, I’ve used poor boys but still not as easy as I thought given the open shape and all.
Thanks mate, I do love the grey but was tempted with other colours but thought this the easiest to keep clean and I'm getting lazier with the 2-3 hour weekly cleans these days!

First time cleaning today and actually found the alloys ok and much easier than my previous S3 wing arm alloys.

Still waiting my detailer to book me in for ceramic coating to help with future maintenance.

I've heard that the wheel's are a nightmare to clean so I took the liberty of having Gtechniq C5 Wheel Amour applied on them. Hopefully that will make it easier to clean.

Reactions: Riko0073
Reactions: Fridarey, Inked, gone and 5 others
I've just taken delivey of one of the S4s that were on offer at the end of August, so not too long a wait. My first new car, and I've not done much driving in it yet...it's not stop raining!

A few photos on the driveway:

https://thumbsnap.com/s/CdzzwdUh.jpg[/img]|https://thumbsnap.com/CdzzwdUh']https://thumbsnap.com/s/xWmwTfI2.jpg[/img]|https://thumbsnap.com/xWmwTfI2']
https://thumbsnap.com/s/CdzzwdUh.jpg[/img]|https://thumbsnap.com/CdzzwdUh']https://thumbsnap.com/s/V0dv8GTr.jpg[/img]|https://thumbsnap.com/V0dv8GTr']
Is that brilliant black?

Yes, Brilliant Black.

Reactions: Chelve1
Fab looking car...and so nice to see someone favouring `silver` wheels rather than the dull as ditch-water black things.

Oh yes! Love how the BE black gloss parts stand out nicely on the white along with the fine Audi rings :)
I always prefer flat white to the glacier / pearl whites that are about. I've got one very similar getting built next week. Mine's a business lease vehicle so not gone for any extra fancies.

Reactions: Rocksteve69
I always prefer flat white to the glacier / pearl whites that are about. I've got one very similar getting built next week. Mine's a business lease vehicle so not gone for any extra fancies.
Snap, that's why I didn't go for any extra options and I'd be giving her back in 2 years. Only one I did wish I had selected was the storage option for the cup holders in the back.

Reactions: IbisWhiteBob
Snap, that's why I didn't go for any extra options and I'd be giving her back in 2 years. Only one I did wish I had selected was the storage option for the cup holders in the back.

Yes the spec is generally more than adequate as it is so I don't feel too badly done by :)

Here is mine, collected this morning. I'll need to get some better pictures of it outside.

Attachments

• IMG_3404 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3404 - Copy.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_3410 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3410 - Copy.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_3411 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3411 - Copy.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: GaryP, gone, Riko0073 and 9 others
I suppose I should post images of my new S4 here also :) :)
InkedIMG 0964 LI
InkedIMG 0953 LI

Reactions: cuke2u, AlnSaz, BKing and 3 others
Thanks mate it’s Daytona Grey
It looks a little darker than normal, I have ordered Manhattan Grey but have still to see that colour in the flesh.

It looks a little darker than normal, I have ordered Manhattan Grey but have still to see that colour in the flesh.

I’ve just checked my order form it’s actually Manhattan Grey lol!!! Whoops!

I’ve just checked my order form it’s actually Manhattan Grey lol!!! Whoops!
Haha, you still have "shiny new car" eyes, it looks very cool mate and I'm looking forward to mine even more now, the Manhattan really suits the car IMO..

Reactions: Gary_LB
Haha, you still have "shiny new car" eyes, it looks very cool mate and I'm looking forward to mine even more now, the Manhattan really suits the car IMO..

To be fair I was on holiday when I started negotiating the deal and they found me the car, then so busy with work when I got back I was so disorganized with the purchase I’m lucky I didn’t arrive on collection day and find out it was pink! The dealer I collected from are 100 miles from me so I didn’t get the chance to see it beforehand either.

The color is great so I’m sure you’ll be happy with it. When does yours arrive?