Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

Must be German models with it then? Configurator definitely has it on. I've asked for it to be removed.

I'd have had it removed there and then if it had come with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I want the S4 (obviously) but not the TFSI - if it comes with it on then it will be a dental floss job to get it off!

I may be being too nosy Brasso but assume the little one in the photo is yours- interested in your experience of car seat / isofix in the S4- some comments on the A4 threads about it being a pain getting the little ones in and out!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Brasso
I want the S4 (obviously) but not the TFSI - if it comes with it on then it will be a dental floss job to get it off!

I may be being too nosy Brasso but assume the little one in the photo is yours- interested in your experience of car seat / isofix in the S4- some comments on the A4 threads about it being a pain getting the little ones in and out!

Yup that's my little one. He's just 20 weeks old.

No problem getting the seat in and out. Put the ISO fix base in easy enough and then just put the seat in on top.

Given I'm used to doing it in the wife's Clio then it's a piece of cake tbh. I can even manage to do it getting it out from the wrong side without too much bother as it makes it easier to park on my drive if I keep plenty of room down the drivers side.

Yup that's my little one. He's just 20 weeks old.

No problem getting the seat in and out. Put the ISO fix base in easy enough and then just put the seat in on top.

Given I'm used to doing it in the wife's Clio then it's a piece of cake tbh. I can even manage to do it getting it out from the wrong side without too much bother as it makes it easier to park on my drive if I keep plenty of room down the drivers side.

Congrats on the little one- our little one is 1 year old (just) and is very excited about the S4 coming- she's been thumbing the brochure extensively!

Reactions: Brasso
Here's my S4 saloon, finally picked up on Saturday after an agonising 3 month wait. Apologies for the low light photos - I was in too much of a hurry to get in it and drive!

IMG 1005i
IMG 0999i
IMG 1001i
IMG 1003i
IMG 1004i

Reactions: Cloud Guy, duckduck, Jcbmally and 12 others
Reactions: pierreluigi88
Here's my S4 saloon, finally picked up on Saturday after an agonising 3 month wait. Apologies for the low light photos - I was in too much of a hurry to get in it and drive!

Congrats - hope you're now enjoying the new car. Looks really good in black - chrome accents and diamond cut wheels look great against the dark colour.

Congrats - hope you're now enjoying the new car. Looks really good in black - chrome accents and diamond cut wheels look great against the dark colour.

Cheers! They put the black optics pack on the configurator after I ordered mine, and I started to wish I could have added that on. Now I've seen it for real though, I'm really glad for the chrome trim - the car looks mean enough as it is and I think along with black paint it could get a bit too 'murdered out' for my taste.

I like the way the alloys look almost black from a 3/4 view but then silver from side on.

Got 400 miles on it, mainly from the long drive home, so not long to go before I can see what it's really made of. So far though, I couldn't be more impressed - everything about it is awesome :)

Last edited:

View attachment 112739 View attachment 112740 View attachment 112743 View attachment 112744 View attachment 112745

Mate, this stands out so much It's stunning. The B8 S4 Saloon just looked way too understated. This is crisp and aggressive! Great colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie here just ordered a s4 saloon in white, with red leather. Only options I went for are black pack, flat bottom steering wheel, and virtual cockpit. Anyone got similar spec or standard 18" wheels I can see starting to with I'd ordered them now see all your 19"s

00e072584f65dc02df0bd2f1a7dfacd0.jpg
3f761939ab014208c5c4f8a1fb5dc8f9.jpg
2019be72a3dc77927c11fcafa91fff75.jpg
cb938ed89475cfaa87a3f8fb9fb16510.jpg
0b079f59e042c2cf9f732831c18e9b96.jpg
43583c6d42fa22b90be3dcce9ad91f3f.jpg

Eating away at that run-in period. This car just eggs you on!

Reactions: audinator, Snake Pliskin, ScottishA4B9 and 6 others
Very nice indeed, I bet you're pleased!

I really like the red stitching, but I'm not brave enough for the red seats!

Also like the carbon inlays and the Daytona Grey, which is why I ordered them for mine.

Geoff

00e072584f65dc02df0bd2f1a7dfacd0.jpg
3f761939ab014208c5c4f8a1fb5dc8f9.jpg
2019be72a3dc77927c11fcafa91fff75.jpg
cb938ed89475cfaa87a3f8fb9fb16510.jpg
0b079f59e042c2cf9f732831c18e9b96.jpg
43583c6d42fa22b90be3dcce9ad91f3f.jpg

Eating away at that run-in period. This car just eggs you on!

How long are you told to run it in for?

View attachment 112739 View attachment 112740 View attachment 112743 View attachment 112744 View attachment 112745
@pierreluigi88 - Now that IS nice ! :thumbs up:
Gorgeous S4 buddy & the 'right' shape too ;) :D

PS Me thinks this the 1st B9 S4 saloon to break cover on ASN. Unless you know different of course ...
PPS @scotty76

Reactions: pierreluigi88 and Thundercliffe81
Very nice indeed, I bet you're pleased!

I really like the red stitching, but I'm not brave enough for the red seats!

Also like the carbon inlays and the Daytona Grey, which is why I ordered them for mine.

Geoff

I was, at several times, clutching my girlfriends handbag with the magma option. Trust me. Haha. I understand...cheers bud

Reactions: Bristle Hound
How long are you told to run it in for?

1,000 miles is the old rule of thumb. Probably less now. Several opinions/advice on the Ordered thread. Go check it out. Worthwhile...

Gotta love that red upholstery. Such a refreshing change from bog standard black or grey. What a lovely car - enjoy yourself buddy!

This is truly great looking. Love the colour combo, and the red interior is pure class. HTD.

Cheers bud. Mannnnnnnnny times through the configurator haha.

Has anyone actually had a car delivered with the black optics pack yet?

My dealership is still saying they can't get it and had a couple of cars delivered for people who ordered it but Audi didn't fit it!!!

I'm still waiting a chance to order my kit.

Collected the car today, took a couple of showroom photos and will try and get s few more up tomorrow weather dependant. Early days only done a few miles but first impressions have been good
IMG 0100
IMG 0099

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, cuke2u, Brasso and 1 other person
White is proving to be a popular colour on this forum, quite possibly the most popular - discuss (if you want). Your car looks lovely and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as your fellow forum members are enjoying theirs.

Not an S4 - but my 2 week old 3.0Tdi 218Q has extended black pack - which I specified on the order in October - I have done 1500 miles already and its great!

Reactions: audinator, vinvinian, NickGun and 9 others
Oh wow, I've been waiting for a pic of the extended black kit and Daytona grey together. That looks great!

Reactions: vinvinian, Ricksta8 and Thundercliffe81
Its a fabulous engine! I was gonna go for the 2.0 tdi as i use it for my work and do a lot of miles...... but the temptation of the v6 against the minimal extra fuel was far far too much.
Had a 520d f10 for the last 3 years and 80k miles which was fabulous, comfortable, economical and quick..... but this is much better.

Not an S4 - but my 2 week old 3.0Tdi 218Q has extended black pack - which I specified on the order in October - I have done 1500 miles already and its great!

Looking good. I like the black pack.

Thanks Brasso, that is very kind, and my compliments on your mighty fine S4 & all the other lovely Audi's on the site!

Reactions: Brasso
@Ricksta8 Thanks for the pic mate!
Car looks great. I've been dying to see what the black pack would look like with Daytona, and now I know!!!
I will attempt to get the pack ordered now!

No worries @ScottishA4B9 . I should have popped a picture up a week ago, but I was both busy and not qualified to load images!
However your question prompted me and reminded, me that I think I have so far only seen one other black packed A4 B9 on here, and that was a Euro model, not one in the UK - I was looking hard to try and find one to see how it would look, when waiting for mine, but none to see!