Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,047
Reactions: cuke2u
Sold my old b6 missed it so much I had to replace it ......... so just picked up my replacement only have these 2 shots as its not stopped raining ever since !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,009
  • IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,030
Reactions: Brasso and cuke2u
Hello,
Ordered on 13th of september,arrived with the dealer on the 14th of october,very fast,
Does the new a4 not selling good?
Pic of my a4,2.0tfsi ultra including the s sport seats:)

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and cuke2u
Pic from the configuration from the interior,for the moment no rl pics:)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 753
Reactions: MrDode
Finally managed to get my pics loaded up, only extras I had were tinted windows, panoramic roof,extended light pack and boot liner. Not bad for 24k.

Attachments

• IMG_5209.JPG
    IMG_5209.JPG
    299.6 KB · Views: 687
Reactions: Ben Harper, Brasso, cuke2u and 1 other person
Hello,
Ordered on 13th of september,arrived with the dealer on the 14th of october,very fast,
Does the new a4 not selling good?
Pic of my a4,2.0tfsi ultra including the s sport seats:)
View attachment 107060

I see you have the black optics exterior pack. How did you manage to get that? It's still not available in the UK due to a supply issue.

I see you have the black optics exterior pack. How did you manage to get that? It's still not available in the UK due to a supply issue.

I was thinking the same but looking back at some of his previous posts I think Gahan isn't in the UK, but somewhere in Europe.

I was thinking the same but looking back at some of his previous posts I think Gahan isn't in the UK, but somewhere in Europe.
Correct,not from the UK
Another question,my front window has a purple shade,is that because I have the optional front heated and isolation front window?
Pic

Attachments

• IMG_1531.PNG
    IMG_1531.PNG
    874.6 KB · Views: 682
So the heated windscreen and bsp are actually available but for reasons that are unknown, we can't get either in the uk

The heated screen has been dropped from the current brochure in the UK as well, whereas just before I was informed by Audi CS it would be available later this year.

A couple of low quality pictures of mine still in its wraps:
DSC_0300_zpsjab68ipy.jpg

DSC_0299_zps1ewx4hzr.jpg

Reactions: Skaylesh, Brasso, wideboybloke and 4 others
Leaving soon to collect mine! loving the colour @cuke2u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of low quality pictures of mine still in its wraps:
DSC_0300_zpsjab68ipy.jpg

DSC_0299_zps1ewx4hzr.jpg
That looks very,very nice, just goes to show nothing is better than seeing a colour actually on the car.
Good choice, hope your snap happy with the camera when you collect.
Need to see this one!:sunglasses:

Reactions: maui
That looks very,very nice, just goes to show nothing is better than seeing a colour actually on the car.
Good choice, hope your snap happy with the camera when you collect.
Need to see this one!:sunglasses:
I'll get my partner to take photos of the handover, she's the photographer of the family.
maui, hoping for some better pictures than my are showing that lovely Matador red...

Just one to get you going!
996e3a8aa54de203bdccd9e527295bfd.jpg

Reactions: NickGun, mjcourtney and cuke2u
a2f258bfcd99eb8be98b0815aafe6fcf.jpg
ea0cb3916fa4729ec2363f48d68db93e.jpg
7f123f837514f84258377fd7087b3a8b.jpg
821985d46ca12c01c75a988f77e17bd3.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, ScottishA4B9, Brasso and 1 other person
Lovely, the colour certainly pops under sunlight, thanks and enjoy your drive home...

Dat red do! Nice one. And glad to see you made them glue the front plate on!

Ha the plates were just like that! Yes awesome drive home - it speed up and slowed down to speed signs, stayed in lane itself and coasted down hills / around corners! Very impressive!

Mine was a stock car, so not necessarily any choice of colour. One of the vehicles I was offered in my chosen spec was in matador red, but I turned it down in favour of floret. Given the choice now, I believe I would think again! That looks gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing pics of yours, cuke2u.

No worries I'm aiming to get some, just hope the sun is shining..

Reactions: Brasso
One of the leather / alcantara trim:
757fb8e9dc322ddf7ae357be65ce0e30.jpg

Reactions: audinator and cuke2u
C'mon Manhattan Grey owners. I need to see some pics before I pull the trigger :)

Right tomorrow morning is the big day, I've removed, ahem, the 'device' from my A3, reset the mmi to factory and taken out any paperwork pertaining to me from the car's manual wallet so all good to go. Said to my partner, are your camera's all ready, she say's, I've got no batteries. Duh, stop off to happen on our way to buy some...

Reactions: maui
Right tomorrow morning is the big day, I've removed, ahem, the 'device' from my A3, reset the mmi to factory and taken out any paperwork pertaining to me from the car's manual wallet so all good to go. Said to my partner, are your camera's all ready, she say's, I've got no batteries. Duh, stop off to happen on our way to buy some...
Looking forward to the pictures. You must be so well clued up on the car by now! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Yeah I don't think there's anything about the a4 to suprise me, aside from being able to properly test the engine, gearbox, ride and handling. I hope my partner doesn't let me down in the photo department..,

I was the same about foreknowledge. I'd read every review and viewed every YouTube video I could find. Having benefited from a test drive in a demonstrator with the engine I wanted, I also knew what to expect from it. I don't think I could conscionably spend in excess of £30K without knowing exactly what I was getting!

I could only find a drive in a 2.0l tfsi that lasted about 10 minutes, I had a 2.0l tdi 150ps for a day though, I never test drove my A3 either with the 1.4 engine. However it really doesn't take me long to judge a car at all and get a feel on how it'll perform. It does seems to me that audi dealerships always want to promote diesels and petrol engined versions are always in short supply.

Last edited:

Good luck! Look forward to pics!

Here is my A4 2.0T 252PS DSG Quattro.

I picked it up last Friday and drove 300 miles to Weymouth, Dorset the next day fully loaded..... So far I'm quite impressed.
I've come out of an A5 Sportback black edition 1.8T manual.

Initial 10 observations:
1: People pointing at the active LED indicators is now boring.
2: Glad I went for bigger 19'' wheels (these were the only wheels I could spec at the time - it's a company car with set list of options)
3: It's MUCH better than the B8 A4
4: LED headlights are brilliant
5: 252PS on tap is fun, but there isn't a great deal of drama... It just wafts along relatively quietly. I wanted some DSG farts at least in sport mode :-(
6: Boot is big - fits x2 large suitcases easily with space at the front - same as B8 space.
7: I was looking forward to Apple CarPlay - Spotify works great but now I've realised its not google maps, but Apple maps - so back to hooking my phone up to the dash which is quite a pain as not many places for my magnetic holder gadget.
8: Seats are great, forgot how nice cloth / leather split seats are in summer. Very supportive on long journeys.
9: 7-Speed DSG is as good as ever - flaps through the cogs without even realising - kick down annoying at times, often result to paddles but takes a few miles to calibrate my right foot and throttle when coming out of a manual.
10: Most technically advanced Audi to date that I've owned - but... I've noticed little things like some of switches seem cheaper (black plastic knurled rather than chrome) - obviously making room for differentiation on higher models like the A6..... Current A6 is good but next one on this platform will be even better!

Looking forward to giving it a good detail next week

Is that the Daytona Grey? I've order those wheels, they look brill!

Is that the Daytona Grey? I've order those wheels, they look brill!

I'd like to know this too, because that really looks like Manhattan Grey to me.

Reactions: BTCart