Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

I've heard it said that the piano black scratches quite easily, but even so, I prefer it to the aluminium.

Reactions: S3Lol
yeah true that's why you use some kind of protection for it such as Cquartz UK.

Apologies for poor quality phone pics but here's ours after I washed the British bugs off the front, which are now being replaced with French, Spanish and Italian ones from our European road trip.

Car has been a dream, averaging over 50mpg over last 1200miles from UK, through France and now into Northern Spain.
IMG 8506
IMG 8505

Reactions: duckduck, nkdublu, ST09 and 1 other person
Wow the first Gotland Green I believe, looks fantastic, thanks...

Reactions: NickGun
That green looks amazing

Reactions: duckduck and NickGun
We're kinda biased but we do think the green looks great, our little old MX5 is green, so was always going to be our only choice.
The 3ltr 218 proved a great drive on French autoroutes too, came into Spain via the Millau viaduct.

New pics, 1st on stop over in France and car currently sat, baking in the sun in Girona...

Attachments

• IMG_8538.JPG
    IMG_8538.JPG
    946.3 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_8583.JPG
    IMG_8583.JPG
    752.4 KB · Views: 797
Reactions: PhxViper
Nice colour. Whats the 218 like to drive?

Reactions: NickGun
Nice colour. Whats the 218 like to drive?

Effortless would be my best description, we test drove a 2.0TDi 190 quattro, which was a really nice drive, and the 6 cylinder 218 quattro is more of the same and creamy smooth, not that the 4cylinder is in any way rough - we got such a good deal on the 218 that it was silly not to take advantage.

Haven't had the pleasure of driving a 272 yet, but can appreciate it must be a step up from ours too.

Yvan - is that the Matador Red? Best pics I have seen of that colour so far, its the colour I am almost certain of choosing!

Yes, you are correct, Matador Red. In North America this color is only available in Canada. I simply love the color. Now, couple a Matador Red A4 and the 252 ponies engine and get ready to smile.

Yes, you are correct, Matador Red. In North America this color is only available in Canada. I simply love the color. Now, couple a Matador Red A4 and the 252 ponies engine and get ready to smile.

Awesome Thanks! Am sold on Matador Red! Glad you're enjoying it - I am personally looking at the 2.0 190 TFSI

Awesome Thanks! Am sold on Matador Red! Glad you're enjoying it - I am personally looking at the 2.0 190 TFSI

That's a great combo too, the 190 TFSI engine will be offered in the US this fall and is expected to be a hit for Audi. The 190 is not offered in Canada, right next door, go figure.

Reactions: maui
I test drove the 2.0 190 tfsi last week. Very quiet and very smooth. It had 3700 miles on the clock so I looked at the historic fuel consumption on the DIS; it said 37 mpg. Given that the car will have had many drivers and I would guess short distances only, that seems reasonable for a 2 litre with all that horse power. I'm hoping to better that when mine arrives on 1 September.

I test drove the 2.0 190 tfsi last week. Very quiet and very smooth. It had 3700 miles on the clock so I looked at the historic fuel consumption on the DIS; it said 37 mpg. Given that the car will have had many drivers and I would guess short distances only, that seems reasonable for a 2 litre with all that horse power. I'm hoping to better that when mine arrives on 1 September.

I wrote on another thread here in the B9 economy, that the demonstrator I had I managed 50MPG according to trip MPG on a gentle run, and 41MPG averaged across a tank of fuel. Not bad, but I mainly do motorway driving.

Finally got my car fully detailed/coated with Gtechniq.

www.spotlessvaleting.co.uk was £550, guaranteed protection for 5 years :)

2016 08 26 093004
2016 08 26 093027

Reactions: DJ_26, Griffin1989, Bristle Hound and 4 others
Nice @cppp. I have mine booked in for detailing and the gtechnic treatment a week tomorrow

Did you get the interior done too?

thanks! and yes interior was done as well, basically the entire car(paint, windows, alloys, exhaust, tyres)

The window coating is soo good that I was told that I dont need to use the wipers at all :D

It sounds like you are happy with the results which is good to hear that - Im glad I decided to get mine done now, I was beginning to wonder.

And it was all sparked by a conversation on here about piano black inlays!

I haven't heard of anything lasting 5 years......
12 - 18 months at a push with regular top ups and maintenance. Even with a Quartz coating. The only way to prevent swirls is a proper wash routine.

Car does look great though :)

Had mine done with a Gyeon quartz coating. Pleased with the results, would definitely recommend Barry at Auto Detox to anyone looking for similar in the Midlands. :)

6K9A4288

Reactions: voorhees, cppp and nkdublu
All Great looking Cars but it's the new interior / dash design which is a big modern improvement from the B8.5

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Picked it up today but I had asked the dealer not to wash or clean it as I am having it detailed independently ...

Reactions: Matthew Coates, cuke2u, ScottishA4B9 and 2 others
Also picked this up this morning........

My Car 7

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, Bungle17, nkdublu and 1 other person
Picked mine up this morning and then went for a 50+ mile drive to Salisbury; half A road, half motorway. Very enjoyable drive and my wife loves the car too. Waited until dusk to drive back so I could test the lights. So many things to work out, but I'm retired so I have time to sit and figure it all out.

File 000
5B735835 DBF2 444C BE24 7D1ADF9410D8
31B00E1E 07F7 454A 9CF6 88639A3FD57A
506CD21D 4DAA 4484 9607 9DE1A4A16082

Reactions: BeagleKCH, PhxViper, nkdublu and 3 others
Mine after yesterday :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 866
Reactions: ScottishA4B9, BeagleKCH, DarGri and 1 other person
Collected mine today. Absolutely love it.
DSC 1536
DSC 1537
DSC 1531

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, Bungle17, cuke2u and 3 others
Looking good! Making me excited for mine. Less than 24 hours to go!

Reactions: BeagleKCH
Beautiful car. I'd have liked Daytona, but was worried about it showing every scratch. But it does polish up fabulously. Enjoy your car!

One of the easiest colours to polish up and mine doesn't show any scratches or swirls...