Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

New to forum is there any real pics of Daytona grey black edition S4 avant .just curious and waiting lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Similar to my order, very nice.
When did you place the order?

Plenty of Daytona pics in the B9 section under S4 threads but not seen any S4 with Black pack yet

Similar to my order, very nice.
When did you place the order?

Plenty of Daytona pics in the B9 section under S4 threads but not seen any S4 with Black pack yet
December 5th eta is 3rd of March from Norwich Audi

More about the car in Geoff's S4 thread

img_0421-small-jpg.114702
img_0416-small-jpg.114703
img_0447-small-jpg.114704
img_0412-small-jpg.114705
img_0380-small-jpg.114706
img_0473-small-jpg.114707

Last edited:
Reactions: JudderMan, QTNC, Rob_F and 2 others
New to forum is there any real pics of Daytona grey black edition S4 avant .just curious and waiting lol

Only S4's Ive found pics of with Black Styling are in Europe:

https://www.autoscout24.de/angebote...c494e20-95d3-47ca-bc5e-fbf8b1172152?cldtidx=4

http://www.auto-online.ch/Auto/AUDI...yrt=2017&brd=5&mdl=1230&typ=avant&ofs=1&pic=0

Or a few A4's in Daytona and Manhattan here with Black Styling:

Unfortunately not great photographers our European friends!

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/s...schwarz&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED

There are also some superior photo's of an SLine Daytona with Black Styling on this thread.

Cheers

Q

Last edited:
Reactions: vinvinian and Keef
IMG 0067

Not mine, but saw this whilst in the dealers today. Thought I'd post it up for you guys to have a stare at :) Enjoy.

Reactions: duckduck, QTNC, SPIKE_ and 3 others
I wasnt a fan of the saloon but seeing that, I am a little taken. Wouldnt change it for my Avant though and I couldnt bring myself to drive a white car, too much like being at work!

Reactions: Mark_86
Appears to have body coloured door handles so the black pack must delete the chrome strip

Reactions: Mark_86 and Brasso
View attachment 115507

Not mine, but saw this whilst in the dealers today. Thought I'd post it up for you guys to have a stare at :) Enjoy.

Cheers for this. 1st one I've seen like this basically what I've got on order but not them wheels :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Cant wait until Sunday 29th January as I pick up this beauty ...

Attachments

• audiS4ext1.jpeg
    audiS4ext1.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 910
  • audiS4ext2.jpeg
    audiS4ext2.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • audiS4int1.jpeg
    audiS4int1.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,280
Reactions: THQuattro, duckduck, BarryG79 and 3 others
Very nice. Interesting that the S4 gets a chunkier version of the flat bottom wheel compared to the S3.

Reactions: Irfan Kasmani
Congrats, I like the rear number plate holder/surround! Might see if I can get one of those

Congrats, I like the rear number plate holder/surround! Might see if I can get one of those

If you find one, let me know please! I'll have one too!

Reactions: Mark_86

Jackpot, thanks! Order placed and on its way! I think thats a lovely touch, sets the back end off fabulously!

Reactions: Irfan Kasmani and Keef
Are the number plates fixed into position with this mount so they can't be stolen, from the description it looks like they're only clipped into place.

Reactions: Keef
Probably not fixed, but I'm sure you can use adhesive pads. I have a private plate, if some toe rag want to pinch it best of luck to them!
@cuke2u stop been a party pooper with your common sense and logic! It looks good that's all that maters lol

Just making sure identify theft doesn't take place. Actually I was looking at some sline ones myself..

Reactions: Keef
Picked up my first S4 at the weekend.
Struggling not to drive it too hard, but what a car!

11fd6e38cee0e7e877fb56460c957a1d.jpg

af14dfbb78ceec8526564189b5a0d493.jpg
8adfeb5d3b5837834e8b69c55afac934.jpg
1d62af1675a47a6dc9ea684708f6319b.jpg

Reactions: Mark_86, THQuattro, SPIKE_ and 6 others
Picked up my first S4 at the weekend.
Struggling not to drive it too hard, but what a car!

11fd6e38cee0e7e877fb56460c957a1d.jpg

af14dfbb78ceec8526564189b5a0d493.jpg
8adfeb5d3b5837834e8b69c55afac934.jpg
1d62af1675a47a6dc9ea684708f6319b.jpg

Nice. First I've seen with the standard wheels can you get a side on photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. First I've seen with the standard wheels can you get a side on photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hadn't seen any either. It was a stock car - hate waiting - and thought I'd swap them for the 19s. However they look much nicer in real life and think I'm going to keep them! Plus a softer ride and cheaper tyres!

eef7ba8f00651926dbb781afacf97e39.jpg

Reactions: Mark_86, THQuattro, duckduck and 3 others
I hadn't seen any either. It was a stock car - hate waiting - and thought I'd swap them for the 19s. However they look much nicer in real life and think I'm going to keep them! Plus a softer ride and cheaper tyres!

eef7ba8f00651926dbb781afacf97e39.jpg

I've got these wheels coming on mine but mines also a white saloon. I wasn't sure on them but I quite like the look of them in these pictures and now more excited.

Totally off subject what's the Ferrari? f430?

Reactions: Brasso
I've got these wheels coming on mine but mines also a white saloon. I wasn't sure on them but I quite like the look of them in these pictures and now more excited.

Totally off subject what's the Ferrari? f430?

They look much better in real life. Not as aggressive as the 19s, but I quite like how unusual they are.
It's a rare Ferrari F430 with the manual 'box. Not mine, but a friends!

They look much better in real life. Not as aggressive as the 19s, but I quite like how unusual they are.
It's a rare Ferrari F430 with the manual 'box. Not mine, but a friends!

Very nice :) i bet manual f430s are hard to come by the one I had a go in was flappy paddle. Love the noise that they make as they hit the limiter.

Very nice :) i bet manual f430s are hard to come by the one I had a go in was flappy paddle. Love the noise that they make as they hit the limiter.

Yeah it's pretty insane. That said, its limited to about 1000 miles per year, so it doesn't hit the limiter that often!

Reactions: Nath.S4
Hi guys, just found the first Nogaro Blue A4 B9 AVANT on youtube in Sweden, this is exactly the same exterior i ordered. The interior mine will be in black nappa seat and black lining. Looks awesome and at long last i can see the real car.

Reactions: Irfan Kasmani and wideboybloke
Audi A4 Exclusive Messien Blue @ Audi Neckarsulm. Not sure about the light blue, Nardo grey is better in that sense

Reactions: duckduck
Hi guys, just found the first Nogaro Blue A4 B9 AVANT on youtube in Sweden, this is exactly the same exterior i ordered. The interior mine will be in black nappa seat and black lining. Looks awesome and at long last i can see the real car.

:hubbahubba:

The B9 really suits Noggy!

Reactions: Genji
Not sure about the Meissen blue. First impression is that it's one of those colours that looks best on a small car such as a mini or Fiat 500.

Reactions: Brasso
c3cf8c521a8abcb677ed1e5ed45bdd8e.jpg

Not the most arty of photos but well overdue a dose of foam!

Reactions: Keef, THQuattro, Genji and 2 others
Evening all,

Long time lurker since I ordered this little beauty back in November. Collected from Liverpool Audi on Tuesday so figured it was time to sign up and share a quick pick in return for all the great info I've seen here! 2.0 TDI Quattro with Tech Pack and the rest as you see from the pic.

Just settling back into the slightly larger car after three years in a Mark VII GTD (A4 B8 3.2, A3 TDI 170 and various other rubbish back to a Pug 405 Mi16 prior to that).

Whilst I loved the GTD and the rather on/off nature of the drive, its good to back in something a bit more comfortable for the 70+ miles to and from work everyday. Its also nice to have some actual off the line traction again! Only down side so far is that I cant help but be reminded of, and miss the nice rumble of 3.2 from the old B8 when I pushed the start button!

Got a good deal from Liverpool Audi via Carwow (15% +) and a good experience for my first brand new Audi. Whilst a bit less attentive than I might have assumed beforehand (I wouldn't have liked being fussed over anyway!) I cant fault their delivery and execution.

Either I've only got eyes for this car now, or the new A5 really is a bit of a bore as I didn't even notice the one in the background until I looked at this photo afterwards :)

Sorry if that's too much waffling for a picture thread!

20170131 232409

Reactions: SPIKE_, AidenL, Colh and 8 others
What a disappointing day. My Son and I drove to Coventry to collect my new A4. I was looking forward to getting on with the job but more anxious to cast eyes upon it as I wasn't sure about colour choice what with no available images. After much hanging around and with the presentation suite booked for midday we were told we weren't able to have the car. Apparently, "Audi finance have a problem with their computers. No customers using finance will today collect their cars countrywide." (Really???). My frustration was compounded by having been encouraged by Audi to collect the car today rather than waiting for the first of March as agreed when I ordered in October. After a small rant, more staff getting involved and more waiting we were, against their wishes, allowed to view the car.

I only spent a quick minute walking round it in the preparation area but it was long enough to know I was happy with the way it looked. I informed them that I no longer needed a big reveal in the presentation suite when the car becomes available as the event had lost it's lustre.

I'm not sure what really went wrong. They did seem genuinely embarrassed and sent us away in a new A8 saying they'd call but didn't know what time or which day. Anyway a picture...

Attachments

• 170213 Audi A4 Avant 2.jpg
    170213 Audi A4 Avant 2.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 820
Reactions: Mark_86, vinvinian and QTNC
What a disappointing day. My Son and I drove to Coventry to collect my new A4. I was looking forward to getting on with the job but more anxious to cast eyes upon it as I wasn't sure about colour choice what with no available images. After much hanging around and with the presentation suite booked for midday we were told we weren't able to have the car. Apparently, "Audi finance have a problem with their computers. No customers using finance will today collect their cars countrywide." (Really???). My frustration was compounded by having been encouraged by Audi to collect the car today rather than waiting for the first of March as agreed when I ordered in October. After a small rant, more staff getting involved and more waiting we were, against their wishes, allowed to view the car.

I only spent a quick minute walking round it in the preparation area but it was long enough to know I was happy with the way it looked. I informed them that I no longer needed a big reveal in the presentation suite when the car becomes available as the event had lost it's lustre.

I'm not sure what really went wrong. They did seem genuinely embarrassed and sent us away in a new A8 saying they'd call but didn't know what time or which day. Anyway a picture...

Blue and Black Pack.. looks great! :)

Reactions: vinvinian