Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

None of your posts have any real images anymore unfortunately, seems like some other post from different contributors are the same but others are fine...

None of your posts have any real images anymore unfortunately, seems like some other post from different contributors are the same but others are fine...

Any idea how I would fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed this today too.

@Sandra might know what’s up??

Reactions: Chris Walton
Could be a forum issue, strange why some work and some aren't anymore....

Reactions: Chris Walton
Any idea how I would fix this?

Noticed this today too.

@Sandra might know what’s up??

Could be a forum issue, strange why some work and some aren't anymore....

The most likely reason for pics not showing is photobucket. Some people have there’s showing as they upload from iPad, pc etc and we host all pics that are posted this way. Some members asked for editing window to fix their pics that were uploaded from photobucket.

Reactions: BarryG79
The most likely reason for pics not showing is photobucket. Some people have there’s showing as they upload from iPad, pc etc and we host all pics that are posted this way. Some members asked for editing window to fix their pics that were uploaded from photobucket.

I just took the photo with my iPhone and added it via Tapatalk. It did work previously and the pictures show up on my phone so I was unaware they were not working. Any solutions?

I just took the photo with my iPhone and added it via Tapatalk. It did work previously and the pictures show up on my phone so I was unaware they were not working. Any solutions?

Where is pic posted and I will look at it Chris?

So washing the car last night and noticed my LSP wasn’t performing to well. It’s lasted 6 months so I’m not surprised. Nothing else for it but an early start and a full paint decontamination so I could reapply the LSP. Happy with the results though

9a981723fb47e1ce3ef8798ba7dc9b7c.jpg
ab57725468f8931d17f06ae98c821298.jpg
cc8a3cabd77c9e3d2dc60a8460dba3b8.jpg

I have resized the images
Thanks for your help Sandra

Reactions: Paul Golding, Spaceman_RS3, Sandra and 2 others
So washing the car last night and noticed my LSP wasn’t performing to well. It’s lasted 6 months so I’m not surprised. Nothing else for it but an early start and a full paint decontamination so I could reapply the LSP. Happy with the results though

9a981723fb47e1ce3ef8798ba7dc9b7c.jpg
ab57725468f8931d17f06ae98c821298.jpg
cc8a3cabd77c9e3d2dc60a8460dba3b8.jpg

I have resized the images
Thanks for your help Sandra

Sorry but I’m still not seeing them lol

3fdf94f4e9df44eb237b95ad51de035f.jpg

Very nice! GW looks great on the A4 BE. I originally had my BE ordered in GW, but then changed before the order was locked down to Daytona Grey. Your hard work has paid off :icon thumright:

Reactions: Chris Walton and Sandra
All seems well and good now, including the posts that weren't showing any images before...

Reactions: Chris Walton, BarryG79 and Daggerit
Collected today, not the best picture but Navarra blue really comes to life in the sun.

XNezhvB.jpg

Reactions: rasA4, Whytho1001, Paul Golding and 11 others
Delivered on Friday...

Upload 2018 6 10 9 12 24

Reactions: Paul Golding, Jsmills, cuke2u and 7 others
Well today was the day my S4 was delivered.

As of tomorrow it’ll be exactly 2 months from first ordering the car, so not a terrible long wait but neither the less an extremely painful one as I’ve been without a car for over a month now as I knew this was on route.

The spec is as follows,

S4 saloon
Ibis white
Magma red leather
Virtual cockpit
Privacy glass

Was slightly worried as I hadn’t seen ibis white in the flesh but it looks amazing. To say I’ve had a grin since 11 this morning is an understatement, the noise/presence/feel/everything about the car I’m highly impressed with.

Now off to the petrol station to see my new best friend....

Attachments

• 57407498-17A6-44AF-8B3B-3C9E7C2635D6.jpeg
    57407498-17A6-44AF-8B3B-3C9E7C2635D6.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 431
  • 08130A82-2F50-40A7-A5FE-6194BD9F4BE1.jpeg
    08130A82-2F50-40A7-A5FE-6194BD9F4BE1.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 441
  • D3F72C35-FE7E-40BF-BE0B-1F3EDECBB786.jpeg
    D3F72C35-FE7E-40BF-BE0B-1F3EDECBB786.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: AlnSaz, mrobbie, Paul Golding and 10 others
Well today was the day my S4 was delivered.

As of tomorrow it’ll be exactly 2 months from first ordering the car, so not a terrible long wait but neither the less an extremely painful one as I’ve been without a car for over a month now as I knew this was on route.

The spec is as follows,

S4 saloon
Ibis white
Magma red leather
Virtual cockpit
Privacy glass

Was slightly worried as I hadn’t seen ibis white in the flesh but it looks amazing. To say I’ve had a grin since 11 this morning is an understatement, the noise/presence/feel/everything about the car I’m highly impressed with.

Now off to the petrol station to see my new best friend....
As Borat would say....

Reactions: samh1992
Hi, Anyone recommend a Detailer near Bury St Edmunds Audi ? I wanted to get a ceramic coat applied before the vehicle leaves Audi on route to me

Thank you

Picked up today, replaced a golf r estate but this is miles ahead with tech, seats etc..
705D44AC 41BF 482E 85F2 8B4086C8342C

Reactions: AlnSaz, SPIKE_, duckduck and 7 others
Thank you, if anyone gets bored with the pictures of my car please tell. Just like to show the results of my hard work so I keep posting them...

Reactions: DaveW
Hi,
Very nice :icon thumright: What did you get done from ABC Detailing ? Was it done at the Local Dealership prior to collection ?
Hi, yes done at dealership prior to collection, had the following:
Gtechniq C5 on wheel faces and exhaust pipes, C2v3 on wheel insides and Gtechniq interior products - L1, I1 and C6 and exterior
Crystal Serum Light and EXOv3

How long did that take ? How much did you pay?

Thank you

Hi, yes done at dealership prior to collection, had the following:
Gtechniq C5 on wheel faces and exhaust pipes, C2v3 on wheel insides and Gtechniq interior products - L1, I1 and C6 and exterior
Crystal Serum Light and EXOv3

Mines booked in for similar (Gtechniq inside and out) on 8th July. Car will be with the detailer for a week and is costing me £850.

It is expensive but for me worth it.

Reactions: cuke2u
IMG 1252comp
Here's my pride and joy which I've had since new for your appreciation. Having only become a forum member it honestly hasn't taken me two years to post up. All my own work!

Attachments

• IMG_1253comp.JPG
    IMG_1253comp.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_1254comp.JPG
    IMG_1254comp.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1255comp.jpg
    IMG_1255comp.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: AlnSaz, Paul Golding, Spaceman_RS3 and 3 others
Thanks, I wonder where???
It's a lovely colour and while I did toy with the Scuba Blue and even the Gotland Green (never seen one of those) I saw the Matador Red and knew it was the colour for me, fondly reminding me of my much loved Peugeot 406SRi from a number of years back.

Reactions: cuke2u and Spaceman_RS3
Even my detailer was amazed at how they achieved the colour. I have also seen more and more new Audi models being advertised in this colour...