Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

Collected this morning, absolutely thrilled to bits with the car. Everything as it should be, the car has come on Pirelli P Zero tyres which was a welcome surprise, will have a drive out tomorrow over the Trough of Bowland and get some 'proper' pictures.
View attachment 129054 View attachment 129055 View attachment 129056
Looks terrible that I'd never buy one like that.

Oh wait mine is identical lol collected mine yesterday also. Only diff I see is I have red leather. How good does the ibis and black pack look. Happy days for us.

Reactions: gone
The good ol' UK weather is putting a dampner on today's photographic efforts

Forum

Reactions: DieselJake, wideboybloke, Riko0073 and 7 others
Well at least the rain had stopped long enough for me to collect it from the detailer's. No such luck 20 minutes later.

Fullsizeoutput 12d
IMG 0631

Reactions: rasA4, Spaceman_RS3, Riko0073 and 5 others
Can anyone confirm that the A4 Black Edition became avail to order in the UK May time?
I am yet to see one; I'm assuming they will start to trickle in over the coming weeks?

I have an A4 1.4t s-tronic Black Edition with the 19s in Mythos Black on order for around September time :)

The ones I am seeing floating around seem to be black packs with upgraded 19s.

Thanks guys cant wait to post my pictures!

The documents giving the revised spec for MY 18, which included the introduction of the Black Edition, came out in late April. From that point on the BE could be ordered.

Looks like a mix. The alloys look like the sport trim 17s, but the side skirts are S-line as are the headlights. Unless specced seperately obviously.

I wondered whether Fred007 is outside the UK as his car has a black radiator grill, although it's not a black edition model. My Avant is floret silver too, but my grill is grey and to be honest it makes the car look a bit monochrome when you consider it's got silver alloys as well. A black grill would break up the silver/grey theme nicely.

Looks like a mix. The alloys look like the sport trim 17s, but the side skirts are S-line as are the headlights. Unless specced seperately obviously.
Oh yeah. Didn't spot that. I just spotted he alloys and thought it was sport trim. Doesn't look like a UK maybe.

Love it!

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 378
Can anyone confirm that the A4 Black Edition became avail to order in the UK May time?
I am yet to see one; I'm assuming they will start to trickle in over the coming weeks?

I have an A4 1.4t s-tronic Black Edition with the 19s in Mythos Black on order for around September time :)

The ones I am seeing floating around seem to be black packs with upgraded 19s.

Thanks guys cant wait to post my pictures!

I ordered the same but with 18s.. wondering if I should have got he 19s instead! Can't find any pics..

do let me know if you see any!

The 19's where no cost option so i thought why not, plus the 18s dont look big enough imo for the proportions of the car.

Makes sense, was worried about the 19s being uncomfortable with the regular suspension but no way to test! Think I'm gonna swap..

Collecting mine on Tuesday - proper excited now to be fair !:yahoo:
Audi1
Audi5
Audi3

Reactions: Berrrtie, Rocksteve69, Riko0073 and 2 others
Here's a shot after a detail...
Sorry about being off topic but I visited Flamboyant today and arranged for a full detail, inside and wheel protection in the next couple of weeks. He is a top man and charges a reasonable price. He remembers you JonnyA4SL...

Reactions: JonnyA4SL and vinvinian
I wondered whether Fred007 is outside the UK as his car has a black radiator grill, although it's not a black edition model. My Avant is floret silver too, but my grill is grey and to be honest it makes the car look a bit monochrome when you consider it's got silver alloys as well. A black grill would break up the silver/grey theme nicely.

I´m from Sweden and looking at the UK configurator mine is definitely a mix :grinning:

Finally got round to posting some pics of my new Avant quattro. Really pleased with the Ibis.
c98957165d47041d4f46659be038d56e.jpg
8a2cf76ba7052977cff4d0641428c03c.jpg
129e3952d745d5a990c0a699dd6abd44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: gone, Baron02, cuke2u and 2 others
Been sent images from the dealer for mine.

Attachments

• IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: SPIKE_, v1rotate, cuke2u and 2 others
Avant in Ibis is great, very pleased with mine.

Audi BW small

Reactions: AlnSaz, Spaceman_RS3 and Rocksteve69
Yes, I thought the picture looked better with something rather than blank.

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition
Sorry about being off topic but I visited Flamboyant today and arranged for a full detail, inside and wheel protection in the next couple of weeks. He is a top man and charges a reasonable price. He remembers you JonnyA4SL...
Sorry for the super late reply. I saw the machine work on your car. Stunning!

Reactions: cuke2u
Thanks, I will post up more pictures when I collect it tomorrow...

Reactions: JonnyA4SL