Post pics of your A3/S3

Cheers sandip, she is still a work in progress.

P1030028.jpg

P1030037.jpg

completely stock :)
not for long though :D

Yeah man another ming blue,ive never seen many ming blue A3's :)

shame mine is a 1.8 non turbo though... needed to keep my insurance down as its a daily which is saving my weekend toy. its got lots of little niggles too :(

attachment.php

My New s3, still needs some work done to it... but gettin there

BMC CDA Induction, Full exhaust system... Next remap :)

some pics of mine this weekend

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0620-1.jpg

DSC_0667.jpg

Matt

Last edited:
that is seriously shiney.. makes me asshamed to post pics of mine up so dirty...

heres some more up to date ones of mine....

before... (4 months ago)

SP_A0006.jpg

SP_A0003.jpg

then a little later..
SDC10883.jpg

SDC10875.jpg

SDC10886.jpg

and now.. slammed on bigger RSTTs all be it a bit dirty!!
SDC11493.jpg

SDC11481.jpg

SDC11480.jpg

SDC11479.jpg

SDC11482.jpg

new bumper and clean comming very soon!! i also have matching center caps now! lol

CIMG3491.jpg

CIMG3439.jpg

CIMG3490.jpg

CIMG3429.jpg

CIMG3432.jpg

S32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
updated pic of mine from GTI spring fest,with marmite FMIC(not sure myself)
DSC01257.jpg

I saw your car there mate, whats the crack with you header tank...looked a bit crusty inside!. Oh...nice engine cover by they way ;)

yes seems to let engine bay down time to invest in a new one,cant decide whether to keep front mount,or try and make it more discreet:think:

updated pic of mine from GTI spring fest,with marmite FMIC(not sure myself)
DSC01257.jpg
not my thing it being on full show but each to their own dude, are they lambo reps?? how you rate them.

not my thing it being on full show but each to their own dude, are they lambo reps?? how you rate them.

I agree,if id known it was going to look as in yer face as that that i wouldnt have fitted it,trying to think of away of disguising it,might end up removing it,yes they are reps,there alright have hit a few potholes and had no probs!

Hi ;)

The inside of my A3 with the steering wheel of the VW Scirocco

190320101394.jpg

200320101399.jpg

:icon_thumright:

Really brings the dash up to date... testament to Audi's design I guess that it only takes a new wheel for the interior to look 10 years newer (though maybe the aftermarket head unit helps too).

Hi ;)

The inside of my A3 with the steering wheel of the VW Scirocco

200320101399.jpg

:icon_thumright:

How you managed that? Didnt think you get the newer style wheels airbag wired up.

It was not me who did. But just change the wheel, the airbag plug is easily adaptable. ;)

You had the lower front grill and side door mouldings sprayed balck? Looks good.

Yep, had the inserts, mirrors and door mouldings done when I had the front end re-sprayed due to all the stone chips it had - still debating whether I should go down the satin black wheels route - anyone good with photoshop - black RSTT's if anyone can !!