Post pics of your A3/S3

Fresh pics of my Audi TDi

P190601_02-02-09copy.jpg

P190501_02-02-09.jpg

P190702_02-02-09.jpg

Ad

LOL...about time!!!

Jim, you keeping the rims??

Ad, the car looks sweet, the paint job on it is bang on mate!!!

Bet you are glad you got it done now hey??

LOL...about time!!!

Jim, you keeping the rims??

Ad, the car looks sweet, the paint job on it is bang on mate!!!

Bet you are glad you got it done now hey??

Cheers Chaps! Yer not 100% complete the doors need painting and couple of small dinks that i never got the chance to do but yer exterior is there now...

exhaust fitted today

exhaustfitted2.jpg

:rock:

Looking good dude, you could never tell its a diesel.

Looking good dude, you could never tell its a diesel.

cheers mate just wanted it too look and drive nice... Its by no means MINT but its a lovely example, i have high standards tho mint to me is concorse :whistle2:

That looks nice Minty, liking the wheels you got on it, could do with a slight drop tho' ;)

so your retro fitting yours? Where did you manage to find an s3 satnav??! They're like rocking horse poo!

Well it came with my car but not installed. The previous owner said he didnt like it so uses his tom tom, but he couldnt have ever used it anyway because none of the wires were connected up correct in order for it to work.

Im struggling to find out were to get the 2 speed signals for the navi to works :think: doing my heading. Also aint even got a European maps cd lol

Well it came with my car but not installed. The previous owner said he didnt like it so uses his tom tom, but he couldnt have ever used it anyway because none of the wires were connected up correct in order for it to work.

Im struggling to find out were to get the 2 speed signals for the navi to works :think: doing my heading. Also aint even got a European maps cd lol

Could try asking in the ICE section - Andy seems to have info on EVERYTHING!!! - given me some great pointers.

Well I did start a thread in there before but no replies. Even tried the audi sat nav forum, got some help but not a actual answer lol. I should PM him and see what he says

Isn't there a speed sensor on the gearbox? I'm not massively clued up on Audi's, but I know there are speed sensors on Honda gearbox's.

Here's mine - still 99% standard, but I'm looking at doing a few small mods. Nothing more major than an ECU upgrade though, methinks.

S3Small.jpg

Nice looking car you got there mate :)

Thanks! Needs a Cupra splitter though... pain in the **** to get here in Oz!

looking good 1.8twes got any side on shots? did you have to use antiroll bar adjustable links aswell as the antirollbar? when going on the coilovers?

cheers mark

looking good 1.8twes got any side on shots? did you have to use antiroll bar adjustable links aswell as the antirollbar? when going on the coilovers?

cheers mark

Thanks I havent got any side shots yet i'll try an take some after i've washed the car.
I fitted the whiteline arb using the original audi droplinks, I run the car quite low and have no issues with the arb touching the the drive shafts etc..

cool, whats the ride like on them? looks like its a good 60-70mm?

cool, whats the ride like on them? looks like its a good 60-70mm?

The ride is good, definatley better than standard understeering setup, the front needs to be lowered by another 5-10mm and the back is already wound all the way down. I need to get 5mm spacers to push the back wheels out but overall im happy with it ...........

wes

Wes that looks really nice mate.

Nice and tidy

Looks spot on :)

I was really close to sticking LM reps on my A3.

What grill is it?, I fancy a new one for mine and I'm liking the lack of badge.

T
Thanks its taken me 8 months to get the car sorted, the grill is made by 'FK Automotive' it definatly give the car a smoother euro look

Wes

Few shots of mine, nothing fancy, taken on my camera phone and the sun is ****** bright.

All I need now is to decide on some new shoes.

Comments welcome.

23082009830.jpg

23082009832-1.jpg

23082009837.jpg

23082009834.jpg

23082009836.jpg

23082009838.jpg

22082009823.jpg

Reactions: pinatubo16
Sandip,

Still loving the RS4/TT 9 spoke wheels, there are a few polished and diamond cut ones on ebay at the mo that look spot on for good money.

There are a set done by GMP (italian) 10 spoke which look hot but I've only managed to find them in 17".

Dare do some nice wheels but finding the correct fitment is a headache and it seems once I have decided on a set, I see a new set and I'm like whoa they look nice....I wonder....

I'll post up some better pics later, not happy with those below, they are unflattering to her.

What I was going to ask was on your car are those rubber strips on top of the lights standard or did they come with the eyebrows?

Cheers

RS4/ TT 9 Spokes always a good choice, can't go wrong. I've got them in satin black for winter, black ch's or lm's with a red lip would look really nice. I've seen red S3's with the diamond turned RS4's they do look good but never seen a red one with the black ch/lm combo. Your car's not got hardly any shiney bit so if you got the black ch's or lm's and then did your headlights black, that would look stunning:yes:

The things on top of my lights are eye brows, i didn't put them on, came with the car. I've thought about getting rid of them but they make my car unique, don't tend to bother what others think, i like them so thats all that matters lol

:hubbahubba: Almost as clean as mine:) Looks good mate, some black wheels with a red lip, blacked out light inners, a spot of lowering maybe even a black vinyl roof and thats going to be a serious stunner! What ever you do though i'm sure it'll look good, keep it up

Rimstyle do alot of wheels with a red lip - it's where I got mine from.

Loving the "black detailing" theme you've got going there - I'm going down the same route myself ;)